The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #16
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

^^Its quite possible that the bearer couldn't handle the Juubi's eye completely so as time passed the eye was redeveloped in different variations. This is why its been mentioned in the manga (before there were any mention of Juubi) that the Sharingan and Byakugan were derived from Rin'negan or in this case Rikudo Sannin who we just learned that he self-sealed Juubi. Its like a child's game of connect the dots. Why go agains't what seems logical?
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-22-2009)


Old 11-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
the juubi couldn't get the ripple from rikudo because last i checked kyuubi doesn't have blue eyes..
Do what??? And last I checked RS's elder son and nagato werent juubi host. This theory soulds plausible, but the more u look at it, it starts to make less since.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #18
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Do what??? And last I checked RS's elder son and nagato werent juubi host. This theory soulds plausible, but the more u look at it, it starts to make less since.
the eldar son was his first son so he obviously got the rinnegan from daddy the descendent's weren't lucky thats all.. maybe nagato was lucky...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #19
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Do what??? And last I checked RS's elder son and nagato werent juubi host. This theory soulds plausible, but the more u look at it, it starts to make less since.
You know its quite possible that eyes became a bloodline after Rikudo Sannin. There is no need to be a host to the Juubi to acquire them.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
the eldar son was his first son so he obviously got the rinnegan from daddy the descendent's weren't lucky thats all.. maybe nagato was lucky...
Well yea!!! Ur still not answering the question as to why RS needed to be the Jyyubis host, but elder son and nagato didnt???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
You know its quite possible that eyes became a bloodline after Rikudo Sannin. There is no need to be a host to the Juubi to acquire them.
Do what? Ur saying RS got the eyes from the Juubi which means the only reason he aquired them is because he was the host. Yet ur saying u dont have to be a host? Why did RS have to be a host unlike elder son and nagato?
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #21
durndle
Gaara999
 
durndle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mancave
Age: 43
Posts: 551
Thanks: 336
Thanked 277 Times in 155 Posts
durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Really? All the evidence are right in front of your face. For added lulz:



What are the chances that Rikudo Sannin would have similar eyes to Juubi before he sealed him up within himself. Just accept the facts that he got it after self-sealing Juubi. Seriously people.
So ur trying to say ur info comes from a picture, with nothing else. Lets just stick to opinion. There r no facts to substantiate ur claim.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:07 PM   #22
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well yea!!! Ur still not answering the question as to why RS needed to be the Jyyubis host, but elder son and nagato didnt???
Because after he made himself the host for juubi he obviously got the traits in his blood when he fucked whomever he fucked those cells wnet over to her.. do i really have to explain how kids are made and how genetics work?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (11-22-2009), Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #23
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Because after he made himself the host for juubi he obviously got the traits in his blood when he fucked whomever he fucked those cells wnet over to her.. do i really have to explain how kids are made and how genetics work?
And have u forgoten that only RS son and nagato were able to get the RG, not RS's sons son and so on. Just those two. I understand what ur trying to say and since no ones even trying to elabotae this theory let me help.

1. We cannot prove RS got his rinnegan from the Juubi or vica versa in that picture. however, we know that since RS's first son go the RG then its plausible it was due to the Juubis power gettig passed on geneticaly. And to explain nagato, its possible that just like yamato who was made a mokuton user By Oros exsperiments with harishimas blood, the same couldve been done to nagato by madara using some remains of a RG user and doing the same thing in all liklyhood so he could finally know the final secrets of the uchiha/RS tablets because the last part can only be read y a RG user remember.

2. When a jinchurici uses theyre bijuus power, theyre eyes do take on that of theyre bijuus so thats something to help this theory. However, why doesnt any of the other bijuus eyes offer any kind of special power like the RG eyes that are supossidly just the Juubis eyes invoked by his power. Why just the Juubis eyes?

3. The Juubis power being inherintly passed on to the elder sons children, then theres on and on till the uchiah and theyre eyes have evolved to what its is. However, the uchiha being so far down the line that Juubis power lies very dormant and only truly used by those who can awaken it (itachi, madara, izuna, sasuke). Thats why the power is cursed because its the Juubis and its pure evil.

There, thats about all I could help with but theres still alot of holes, just like My theory.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:40 PM   #24
Silverblade
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 1,681
Thanks: 355
Thanked 590 Times in 275 Posts
Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well yea!!! Ur still not answering the question as to why RS needed to be the Jyyubis host, but elder son and nagato didnt???



Do what? Ur saying RS got the eyes from the Juubi which means the only reason he aquired them is because he was the host. Yet ur saying u dont have to be a host? Why did RS have to be a host unlike elder son and nagato?
Rikudo Sennin got his eyes from Juubi? (Manga gotta confirm that.)

If he did. Then it mutated his genes and thats how it was possible for the elder son and Nagato to get it.

But if he didn't. Then the Rinnen'gan selects a particular person when the world is in danger according to Jiraiya's word.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #25
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Rikudo Sennin got his eyes from Juubi? (Manga gotta confirm that.)

If he did. Then it mutated his genes and thats how it was possible for the elder son and Nagato to get it.

But if he didn't. Then the Rinnen'gan selects a particular person when the world is in danger according to Jiraiya's word.
No its not confirmed unless madara says so because that picture can be interprited both ways (RS got it from Juubi or Juubi got RG from RS)

And if genes are involved in the RG passin on like a kekei genkai then tahst not how nagato got his because the SG is the evolved version of the RG and Nagato isnt even uchiha.

the only ways nagato couldve gotten his RG is

1. My theory is right and the RG and the Juubi are both made of Mikaboshi which is the incoporial energy that existed before time itself, but is dark and makes men greedy, power hungry ect. So, with war going on there should be an assload of Mikaboshi around. And with all that concentrated mikaboshi and nagato having an emotional moment, nagato couldve taken in a ton of that dark energy which then poof gives the RG.


2 Or, like yamato who was a normal child that oro infused with harishimas blood and then gained Harishimas power of mokuton plus bijuu supression. Madara using some of RS's or RS's sons blood from a corpse infused in a couple kids till bam it awakens in one and its nagato so madara can finally read the last part of the tablet plus have a strong allie.
Dont forget, the tablet itachi, sasuke and madara are refering to is in RS's memorial under ground in konaha where the uchiha meet meaning theres a chance some of RS's remains were there.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #26
theeyeofthesamurai
Alien
 
theeyeofthesamurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
theeyeofthesamurai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

you know its possible that RS is just controlling the juubi at this point which is why his eyes looks like that in the picture it does not necessarily mean that is how the juubi's eye's alway looked. i mean if you think about it if the juubi really did have those eye's originally why don't any of the tailed beast (which were all part of the juubi) have the same eye or at least a small trait of the eye, or why are the host not at least granted some of the surpposed juubi's powers that we know the eye has. someone explain that one to me this is something i just came to realize on this post so am open to explanations
__________________
KONOHA'S BEASTLY SAGE
theeyeofthesamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:05 AM   #27
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Uncertain yet cause although i am still thinking of RS having the rineggan from the start,
but KYF theory has tons of holes which suprisingly those who agrees to it fails to notice or did they actually read his post?

I choose the latter.

Ok heres why (im not going to write long post so try ur best to decode),

Makaboshi = Evil Dark Force.
Juubi = Makaboshi in physical form..
RS tribe man.... induced with fear = Mikaboshi eveloped and possed him creating the Rinnegan.

keyword EVIL...WHY??

Heres the quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Predating Rikudou sannin and ninja, a barbaric tribe worshiped this dark force and one day was able to give it physical form (corporialise it) Thus creating the juubi..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
A man exspirienced a moment of such pain and raw emotion that the surrounding Mikaboshi eveloped and possed him creating the Rinnegan. (yea sounds like fan fiction, but its tied to mytholigy)

And with this dark power RS gained control over the elements, life and death itself (u know the story) And years later when RS subdued the juubi it was because his RG was apart of the same power that the juubi was made of which allowed RS to control it and become its host.

Last but not least... if so is true..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And with this back ground story of absolute assumtion I offer the reason why the Rinnegan simply awakens in someone only in war and strife. Merely because only once the Mikaboshi is concentrated enough can a human in a moment of absolute terror, suffering or w/e get this godlike power by being enveloped or just possed by it.
after so many ninja wars...Nagato alone... WHY???

Is he the founder of emo???

Thus those in the 1,2 ninja wars are into punk-scene...or heavy metal era??



For the 4th Ninja War..

Whos next?

oh wait i choose Sakura to have the RG.... cause shes looks like a scared pussy in battle.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 11-22-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #28
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well yea!!! Ur still not answering the question as to why RS needed to be the Jyyubis host, but elder son and nagato didnt???



Do what? Ur saying RS got the eyes from the Juubi which means the only reason he aquired them is because he was the host. Yet ur saying u dont have to be a host? Why did RS have to be a host unlike elder son and nagato?
Juubi was to powerful of a demon to let run free, at the time Rikudo Sannin felt he needed to do something about it and decided to seal him up within himself. Only someone of his calliber could pull something like that. That's his only reason. You can almost say that its same reason why Minato sealed Kyuubi inside Naruto. Better to have the demon has a host sealed up than the real deal running amok outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
So ur trying to say ur info comes from a picture, with nothing else. Lets just stick to opinion. There r no facts to substantiate ur claim.
What do you mean I don't have proof and its just a picture. Its a bloody page right out of the Masashi Kishimoto manga chapters, its not some fan art work. I base my opinions based on the facts that come from the manga pages.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Old 11-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #29
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

I sent the Jyuubi's body to the moon for science
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #30
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Rinnegan and Juubis Origins.

what ppl have to understand just cause you're part of a family that has special eyes doesn't mean you'll get the most powerful form..

the manga mentions that while all uchiha are from the eldar sons side we know that NOT ALL UCHIHA can activate sharingan and in those that achieve sharingan only a select few could achieve mks..

you see kyf its all about how's lucky enough to be blessed with the power.. and it seems nobody was blessed with the rinnegan till nagato perhaps he got really lucky.. while the other uchiha who had sharingan weren't so lucky..

fate chose nagato...

you get it just because you are part of a bloodline family that has the potential to get the rinnegan doesn't mean u will get them, just like how not all uchiha can unlock the sharingan.. its all luck..

nagato was really lucky.

another good example is hashirama only he had his mokuton ability and bijju control not even his own brother could do it hashirama got really lucky.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-22-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Juubi's eye, another doujutsu? DemonRage Naruto Manga 50 07-23-2010 03:36 PM
Whos the strongest? Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 150 11-10-2009 05:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.