473 Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-26-2009, 06:16 AM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
473 Discussion

http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/473-2/1

RIP Kisame

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-26-2009), platinumrug (11-26-2009)

Old 11-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #2
michaeljefferies909
Emperor Lelouch

michaeljefferies909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 473 Discussion

wow, that came out early. poor kisame, i mean, out of all of the deaths so far, he is probably the guy that got owned the most.
Hinata Hyuga FC owner
Pain/Nagato FC owner
Konan FC member and founder
NaruHina FC owner
Neji Hyuga FC member
Gaara fan's group member
Diedara FC member
Shikamaru fans group member
Curse Fans member

Behold Kimimaro in all his awesomeness:

told you he was awesome
naruhina owns, narusaku sucks:
Itachi:
The single greatest character of all time:

He is smarter than Shikamaru and Light
Better at planning ahead than Itachi
And could kill Goku and Chuck Norris by looking them in the eyes and telling them to die
All hail Lelouch
naruto plot spoilers + my guesses and predictions on the unconfirmed parts (could be fake):
http://forums.narutocentral.com/atta...4&d=1255862459
michaeljefferies909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I knew tearing the cloak is a bad move.

The theory the cloak made from mythril is true

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:03 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Oro's death still tops my list as the most pathetic and anti-climatic. This is without a doubt the second. Very poor execution and what a wasted opportunity given the stats the two men held as power houses.

This gets a 1/10 from me, very lame.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:14 AM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Well he was lariat by Batista and Bobby Lashley at the same time

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #6
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

does everyone else believe that if rai hadnt turned up bee woulda been captured?

i still argue that bee still had energy, he was waiting for kisame to get close as shown.
and later it shows he stilll had enough bijuus chakra to do version 1 with some tails...

without samehada, surely kisame woulda lost to the lariat from bee
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:52 AM   #7
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

so now let's make a headcount for Akatsuki:

-Madara
-Zetsu
-Karin
-Sasuke

The deceased:
-Sasori
-Pain
-Deidara
-Kakuzu
-Hidan
-Itachi

Defected:
-Konan
-Orochimaru (Now deceased)

In serious trouble:
-Jugo
-Suigetsu

It would seem Akatsuki is getting short-handed. I just don't understand how some S-rank ninja like them get killed so easily

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #8
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

somehada was transfering chakra back to bee, didnt u notice, and that is why he had chakra to attack in tailed form

anyhow all this fight was simple and uninteresting, but i dont get did kisame said his final words when his head was already flying? if he is than it could be that he is not dead, after all this fight was lame and could be for the reason that kisame will survive and fight again...
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Well itachi and pain died of swine flu.

kisame got lariat

sasori got kill by a hag and her puppet girl

kakuzu got smash by rasen shuriken

hidan got buried alive.

deidara blow himself up

white zetsu got his neck snapped by raichu

Old 11-26-2009, 08:32 AM   #10
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

i thought someone may say that frog hermit

but i dont believe that 8 tails could have ran out of chakra so easily..its only 1 less than 9 ..and 9 tails have been hinted that it has almost limitless chakra...

the other part of my arguement is
kisame said that he should cut of his legs before he transforms again

now when kisame cancelled the giant water jutsu..he still had fusion on and he can sense chakra, he woulda known if bee had chakra or not
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:36 AM   #11
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,025 Times in 584 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

^in de water that is but outside, i dont think so

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #12
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

i dont think kisames dead, he got off one last jutsu before being beheaded. He didnt try to dodge or anything. And his head was talking while flying through the air.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Kisame's dead for any fool who thinks otherwise you fail.

That fight was so fucking lame Kirabi get's saved by Darui's lightning shuriken(coolest thing in the whole fight I must say. Darui is the definition of ownage). I just wish Kishi went a different route. Samehada & Sabu-Chan were already there trying to help Kirabi there was no reason to add in extra people to turn the tide. Kishi should have let Kirabi win with the help of Samehada & or Sabu-Chan & wait on showing team Raikage until after Kisame was defeated.

Fuu calling Mizukage a bitch was the best part of the chapter. Yeah like I said Fuu is a Yamanaka which means he's related to Ino.

The best art in this chapter has to be this http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/473-2/2.

I just want to say I called storm trooper Juugo & Suigetsu.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-26-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-26-2009)
Old 11-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #14
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

bee would have won without the raikage the proof is when samahada was shown coming to bee...

lmfao his head popping up and him saying that was expected with lighting precision poor guy lol.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-26-2009), sheik (11-27-2009)
Old 11-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #15
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

What the fuck is a lariat? I've seen the shit used several times but I never remember the manga explaining what it was. Also, good chapter for me, fuck Kisame, leeching bitch!

EDIT: Ah I see what a lariat is, fucking clotheline. Whack lmao

Last edited by platinumrug; 11-26-2009 at 12:03 PM.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
akuginotachi28 (11-27-2009), sheik (11-27-2009)