475 Predict/Spoiler Discussion. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
475 Predict/Spoiler Discussion.

Wow, first time opening this thread with a prediction. I hope this 2 week break didn't rust my predicting skills.

475: Crushing the Past

(Madara Scene)
(Torune and Fuu charge against Madara)
Madara: What a foolish move. (both pass through Madara)
Torune: (thinking) Like the records say, he has a space/time jutsu... (Danzou approaches with his metallic arm glowing)
Madara: This can be troublesome… (performs a Tiger handseal combined with an Ox handseal; Danzou prepares to punch)
Madara: Doton: Earth Style Wall! (an earthen wall stops Danzou’s punch, enclosing Madara within it)
Danzou: Humph, resourceful as always. (pulls off his arm from the rock)
Madara: It seems you found a way to counter my jutsu… too bad I have other cards on my sleeve. Even if you try Fuuton, my Katon will counter it. So let’s have a nice little chat, shall we?
Danzou: … As you wish. But tell me one thing first.
Madara: Is it about Sasuke?
Danzou: Why did you send him after me? I thought the pact we did was pretty clear on not framing each other.
Madara: It was eight years ago, you wanted the Uchiha clan exterminated and Shisui’s Sharingan and arm to replace what you lost in the battle against the Sandaime. I wanted my revenge on the clan and an eye container, so it was win-win.
Danzou: But still after that you did what you did…
Madara: Remember our agreement? My part was to help you achieve the status of Hokage and give some of the power of the Bijuu, while you’d convince Itachi to murder his own clan with Shisui’s Sharingan and hand me over the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki. Needless to say you failed the last part of that agreement, so I move my pawn to dispose of you.
Danzou: I thought that your Space/Time jutsu would suffice to capture Naruto. And dispose of me so soon, you are quite foolish.
Madara: … As I was going to say, maybe it’s time for a new pact.
Danzou: And it would be?!
Madara: I announced the Fourth Great Shinobi World War, and I’m afraid that what I have won’t suffice against the Five Great Hidden Villages… I want you to cause mayhem in Konoha, maybe a civil war, in order to distract them while I take care of the rest of the villages.
Danzou: So what’s in for me?
Madara: I won’t release Sasuke upon you for a while.
Danzou: Madara, I didn’t know you liked to give devil’s bargains… (nobody responds) Humph, already gone, what a shame.
Fuu: The Mizukage and her guardians are approaching.
Danzou: We should haste, even if we already crossed the border. When we reach Konoha, I’ll give your new assignments. (they start running)

(Anko Scene)
(Anko’s jumping through the trees)
Anko: (thinking) The last information says he’s moving north… what is Kabuto up to? Wait… someone’s here! (searches her pouch and throws a kunai with a paper bomb attached, that explodes in the nearest tree; talking) Show yourself, rat!
Terai: (reveals himself, with his white cloak and ANBU mask) Impressive, nothing short of Orochimaru’s student…
Anko: (thinking) An ANBU? (talking) What business has ANBU with me?
Terai: I don’t represent the ANBU, I’m here in Danzou-sama’s behalf. His orders for you are to give all the data gathered about Kabuto to me and to withdraw immediately from this mission.
Anko: Too bad I don’t work for Danzou, I only answer to the Hokage, Tsunade-sama!
Terai: Danzou-sama is the appointed Sixth Hokage, you have to work for him.
Anko: What?! Is this a charade? No way Danzou is the Hokage!
Terai: Now do as I ordered.
Anko: (grabs a kunai from her pouch and licks it) And if I say no?!
Terai: Danzou-sama didn’t say you had to be alive to give the data…

(Naruto Scene)
(Gaara still has his hand in Naruto’s shoulder)
Gaara: So, what’s your decision, Naruto?!

(Flashback Scene)
(at Konoha’s gates)
Sakura: Naruto, I beg you! Please… please bring Sasuke back! I couldn’t do it… I couldn’t stop him! The only person… who can probably save Sasuke-kun now is you, Naruto, only you…
Naruto: Sakura-chan, you really like Sasuke, huh? I know how much pain you’re in because of Sasuke, I can understand.
Sakura: Naruto… thank you.
Naruto: Don’t worry, I’ll bring him back! Promise of a lifetime!

(Naruto is trapped in Itachi’s Dust Crow Genjutsu)
Itachi: You said you thought of Sasuke as a brother. Well, I’m asking you what you’d do if Sasuke were to attack Konoha?
Naruto: What? Why would Sasuke…? He’d never do that!
Itachi: Sasuke is still pure. He could be easily colored by anything. If that should happen, would you be able to stop him? Even if it meant to kill him? (Naruto looks shocked) Could you weigh Sasuke’s life against Konoha?
Naruto: I’d protect Konoha! And find a way to stop Sasuke without killing him!
Itachi: You’re such a child. You talk of nothing but pipe dreams… there are times when a ninja must make painful choices.

Madara: Revenge is the Uchiha Clan’s destiny. Sasuke has taken on the hatred of the entire clan… and he’ll inflict that curse’s hatred on the world on the world. Hatred is his greatest weapon, his friend… and his strength. That is Sasuke’s dogma!

Sai: It’s because she loves him that she wants to rescue him from the evil path he walks now. Even if the only way to do it is to kill him with her own hands, I believe she’s prepared to do it. Because she loves him.

(Naruto Scene)
Naruto: Kakashi-sensei, Yamato-sensei, head back to the village. I’ll chase Sakura. Sai, show the way.
Kakashi: Naruto…
Gaara: You didn’t answer my question…
Naruto: I won’t give up on Sasuke, I won’t go against my nindo… but if the only way he can be redeemed is his death… so be it.

Next Chapter: The Snake Returns

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jeanericuser (12-03-2009), mops1337 (12-04-2009), naruto shippuden rocks (12-03-2009), ozOCloudOzo (12-04-2009), pearlriver05 (12-04-2009), saiyaman (12-03-2009), Silverblade (12-03-2009), thegodfather2450 (12-03-2009)

Old 12-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 475 Predict/Spoiler Discussion.

Lol i already foresee the " Sasuke must die " flag waving furiously in the fandom sphere.

What remains to be seem now is how the massacre info will come to play.

The pieces are somewhat in place. Danzou has already been revealed as shady, Sasuke is becoming more delusional as time passes, and now Naruto stands alone in the rescue. People, Naruto is destined to end hatred, do you really think he'll kill Sasuke ? The person who is most important to him, the one he wants back ? in a manga about bonds and never giving up on people ?

This is just a set up to maximum glorification of Naruto when Sasuke is redeemed. Sasuke stands as the one who is spreading darkness, while Naruto is seen as the one who will end hatred and demonstrate how peace can prevail. Peace cannot slaughter darkness, it has to convert it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
pearlriver05 (12-04-2009)
Old 12-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I really dont get this spreading darkness, on the path of evil and destruction, he must be stopped

Sasuke went after danzou, got ratted out by zetsu then was forced to battle against kages who he asked to get out of his way not just run over and try to kill them. If sasukes evil because he Interupted a kage meeting and got attacked by the kages then Oro, madara, hidan, Mizuki ect must be the devil incarnate lol because sasukes actions arent so bad he should be dealt with, given up on.

Sakuras the one running around decieving trying to murder someone and thus start a new cycle of hate/vengence from naruto towards sakura and whoever else assists in the matter so whos evil here???

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (12-03-2009)
Old 12-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Naruto and his trio are the only people who know the whole story as it currently stands. This is so obvious. Once Naruto gets confirmation he'll tell the remaining shinobi the truth of the massacre and Sasuke will no longer seem to evil.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (12-02-2009)
Old 12-02-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Death of Sakura anyone i smell it comming

Final Getsugga
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tizmaster For This Useful Post:
Gakure (12-03-2009), Silverblade (12-03-2009)
Old 12-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I very much doubt it.

1. Her death would accomplish nothing since she isn't relevant to any important plots.
2. She wasn't told about the massacre for a reason, as why all the other rookies are also being kept in the dark. At most there will be a quick exchange, Sasuke will hint on the massacre which will prompt Sakura to confront Naruto when they see one another again on why he withheld info. He'll be pissed about her decision and they'll hatch out the miss communication.

Resolves will be renewed yadda yadda yadda.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #7
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

She isnt tied to anyone anymore she might not die now but when the war begins alot off ppl are gone

Final Getsugga
Old 12-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
After the BS shes been pulling lately and even thinking shes going to kill sasuke. To see her get ignited in Amaterasu, run around screaming then retartedly run into a tree Knocking herself out would make my decade!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-03-2009), durndle (12-03-2009), Gakure (12-03-2009), platinumrug (12-03-2009), Wolverine (12-03-2009)
Old 12-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
After the BS shes been pulling lately and even thinking shes going to kill sasuke. To see her get ignited in Amaterasu, run around screaming then retartedly run into a tree Knocking herself out would make my decade!!!
Hells yeah!! Cause that bitch is useless. Kishi might as well have put TenTen in that group just to get rid of her too.

FEAR THE REAPER
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-03-2009), Gakure (12-03-2009), Konnaha_yellow_flash (12-02-2009), platinumrug (12-03-2009), Silverblade (12-03-2009)
Old 12-03-2009, 12:20 AM   #10
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
REP+

Good job bro.

Yeah she needs to die. I'm sick of looking at her huge forehead every chapter. Hinata and Ino is much more cooler than her.

Last edited by Silverblade; 12-03-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:36 AM   #11
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

wtf does it have to do with sasuke attacking the kage summit... he is evil he wants to destroy the entire konoha the kids a fucking retard. wtf does the entire konoha have to do with the order of 3 ppl.. lmfaooo it makes no sense...

he attacked kirabi for no reason but to follow akatsuki he wants konoha destroyed he wants to kill all the ppl in konoha he is evil....

there is no justifiable act to what he's doing.... killing innocent ppl for no reason is evil nuff fucking said.. sasgay fans need to stick their head outta his ass...
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
TheJkid (12-03-2009)
Old 12-03-2009, 03:07 AM   #12
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
wtf does it have to do with sasuke attacking the kage summit... he is evil he wants to destroy the entire konoha the kids a fucking retard. wtf does the entire konoha have to do with the order of 3 ppl.. lmfaooo it makes no sense...

he attacked kirabi for no reason but to follow akatsuki he wants konoha destroyed he wants to kill all the ppl in konoha he is evil....

there is no justifiable act to what he's doing.... killing innocent ppl for no reason is evil nuff fucking said.. sasgay fans need to stick their head outta his ass...
I agree with this sasuke looks as if he is gonna take revenge on the leaf the way his clan was dealt with.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:29 AM   #13
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Sasuke even said that he's a kid that's ruled by his emotions...
He needs to be put over someone's knee and be spanked like the kid he is. Seeing Sasuke act this way almost makes me want to toss some wayward brat over my knee and teach him the business with the belt that is tightly clinched between my fists.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-03-2009), Lalalila (12-03-2009), Numinous (12-03-2009), platinumrug (12-03-2009), Santoriin (12-03-2009)
Old 12-03-2009, 04:06 AM   #14
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

It's short i know,but
Naruto 475 Prediction: Naruto's Decision!

(Danzou scene)
Madara: Oh getting serious,are we?
(Danzou whispering): Fuu,Torune,we'll go with Formation B.
(Fuu/Torune): Right!
(Danzou heads straight towards Madara,Fuu and Torune head behind him)
Madara: Wait..i just wanna.....
Danzou: Now!
(Fuu and Torune jump in the air)
Fuu: Doton: Crystal Earth Rocks!
(A bunch of rocks rise from the ground in the form of crystals and attack Madara.But Madara evades easily)
Torune: Suiton: Underground Water Dragon!
(A water dragon comes from beneath the ground and attacks Madara,but Madara parries with a Katon.Danzou shoots a grey beam at Madara via that armor thing,but it just phases through Madara)
Fuu: Impossible,he dodged through all of our attacks!
Danzou: Uchiha Madara...even in your weakest state,you still live up to your reputation.
Madara: Like i wanted to say earlier before being interrupted,i just want to talk.
Danzou: Talk....Fuu,Torune,stand down,let's hear what he has to say.

(Naruto scene)
(Naruto is looking down with his eyes closed)
Gaara: So,what say you,Uzumaki Naruto?
(Naruto looks up again)
Naruto: Gaara,forgive me,but i made a promise to myself that i would bring Sasuke back.If i'am the one to bring peace to the Ninja world,then starting by killing my best friend,my brother,will only make me a hypocrite to my own goal.
Temari: But Sasuke's an Akatsuki now,he dosen't care about......
Gaara: That's enough,Temari!
Temari: Gaara!?
Gaara: Naruto,you speak of bringing peace to the Ninja world,everyone believes in you,but if that is truly your goal,you would agree to make the right decision towards Sasuke.
Naruto: I now truly know what has to be done.
(Naruto closes his eyes and goes into Sage Mode)
Gaara: Naruto,what happened to your eyes......they look like SSJ4 Goku!
Naruto: This is Sennin mode!
Kankuro: Sennin mode!?
Naruto: I'll explain later,but now we have to go after Sakura,Sai,lead the way!
Gaara: You're really mature now aren't you,Naruto.
(They all head to Sakura's location)

(Danzou scene)
Danzou: The 4th great Ninja world war you say,well i still can remember the 3rd.
Madara: That's right!
Torune: And what do you want from us!?
Madara: We stand no chance against the 5 allied great nations,as we are missing on members now,i want you to ally forces with me,Akatsuki could use your Root organisation.
Danzou: And what's in it for us!?
Madara: I'll see to it that you become the hokage,this time for sure!
Fuu: Danzou-Sama,Konoha and the other great nations have turned against us,it would be wise that for now we join him.
Danzou: Hmmm,very well Madara,we're in!
Madara: Excellent.This time it's all finally going to play in my favour.

Next Chapter: Allied enemies!

Last edited by Marlboro; 12-03-2009 at 04:11 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (12-03-2009), saiyaman (12-03-2009), Wolverine (12-03-2009)
Old 12-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #15
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point

Danzo is seriously the Million Dollar Man, "We can rebuild him" he is just parts thrown together to create a whole person, forsee this little skirmish to be hopefully entertaining. With Naruto's world rocked him, Yamato and Kakashi will return to Konoha to tell everyone the news from the Sand Shinobi, now would be the perfect time to tie up this Kage meeting arc. Focus on Anko and her Kabuto chasing ways, and tie up that information that we were left hanging with.

BTW do we know where Sasuke is? Is he still in the alternate universe of Madara, because if he is, I can see Sakura and Co possibly running into Suigetsu and Juugo before and hopefully give a credible fight going with the likes of Kiba and Lee, if Sasuke has been released then I can see a little mix up between the Team Sakura and Sasuke in the upcoming chapters, nothing serious though, just them getting worked over majorly, no deaths or anything.