Hii :D - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Mica
Academy Student

Mica is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Hii :D

ok, I've been watching the Naruto series for some time and I wanted to read the manga, so I searched it in google, and found this site, I love it, and now I've got a lot of manga to read

PS. The skin rocks
Mica is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Hii :D

That's quite the entrance. Welcome to NL and enjoy your stay! Hope to see you around to discuss animu and Bleach I guess.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Welcome to the forums. You'll find we have an interesting group of people in the Naruto section that could make a strong argument or two.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:34 AM   #4
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

just avoid the arguments with anybody named Konoha_Yellow_Flash and Myth on it. Those debates never end. their arguments are long enough already, don't add to the traffic. lol.
And the people with the red names, i think some of them are licensed to troll XD so don't bite the bait.

BTW, welcome and enjoy your stay here at Narutocentral!
Old 11-27-2009, 01:46 AM   #5
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

We're the defenders of freedom and justice in this forum. Without knowing our history, you won't see us as anything more than a privileged group. Long ago we fought someone called "fur fag" who threatened our people with slavery and death (or unjustly treating the forum members with corrupt policies and selling us out to harmful ads.) Our small group of comrades fought the evil that was Tom aka FurFag, and we were victorious causing him to have a mental breakdown and sell the site to someone with a hands off approach. Though this is hardly enough to explain.

We have to follow the rules like anyone else.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-29-2009), Playa (11-30-2009), RNB (11-28-2009), Servo (11-29-2009), zer0systm (11-28-2009)
Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 AM   #6
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Australia eh? What state?
Old 11-28-2009, 10:02 AM   #7
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Welcome to NL
hope to see you around, i'm mostly in the spam zone, so unless you venture in there you will probably never see me again
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:20 AM   #8
Mica
Academy Student

Heh, thanks for the welcomes
I like thee explanation Freshgrease, it does kind of make sense to me but because I just joined it doesn't fully make sense to me XD
And zer0systm I'm from Victoria
and I hope to swing by the spam zone sometime lol
Old 11-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

good
as long as you're not a moron, that'll be just fine
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Australia has states?
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:36 AM   #11
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
i think some of them are licensed to troll XD so don't bite the bait.
I would never :3

And welcome.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:43 AM   #12
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Australia has states?
Indeed we do good sir.

I am from Western Australia the largest state in the country, we are the place to be for the economic booms, then there is the northern territory, a nice place to go look around but the moar rural parts are full of aboriginal communities NOT WANT, as they are pretty disfunctional and don't really like the white man.

Below that is South Australia, apparently the city of churches but is pretty much as boring as WA, moving on we have Queensland, A very popular place and good place to go, surfers paradise is pretty awesome and they have a buncha theme parks there south a lil is NSW, home of Sydney and Ero famous for a bridge and opera house.
Following is the ACT a bunch of retards who snuck in while Sydney and Melb were arguing over who was going to be the capital of OZ made up their own lil retarded state and went hurr durr im in charge.

Victioria is next home of Melbourne and our new NL aussie who I may take under my wing...maybe... have a big theme park called Luna Park supposed to be pretty cool gai, called the windy city because it's windy as fuck, usually has shit weather and bitter rival with sydney as to who they think is better.... ass's... then right below is Tasmania....Settlers inhabited the Island killed all the blacks and began having sex with their immediate family. generally tasmanians have 2 heads but if they travel the main land they partake in a game of 2 up, and the winner gets to remain the dominant head while the other is removed, you can still tell a tasmanian from a distance as they have a scar from where the head was removed and for those playing at home, this is where Matthekage hailed from...

tl;dr

Last edited by zer0systm; 11-29-2009 at 06:46 AM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zer0systm For This Useful Post:
DarkAztek (11-30-2009), Freshgrease (11-29-2009), Jaxon (12-02-2009), Mal (11-29-2009), Miburo (11-29-2009), Playa (11-30-2009), rokudaime_hokage (11-29-2009), Servo (11-29-2009)
Old 11-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #13
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

interesting indeed
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:38 PM   #14
Mica
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Victioria is next home of Melbourne and our new NL aussie who I may take under my wing...maybe... have a big theme park called Luna Park supposed to be pretty cool gai, called the windy city because it's windy as fuck, usually has shit weather and bitter rival with sydney as to who they think is better.... ass's...
You pretty much hit the nail on the head, I'm actually from Melbourne too. Luna Park is kinda cool but once you've been there a couple of times it kinda gets a bit boring, yeah very windy, and our weather is soo unpredictable like last night it rained like all night and it's pretty warm out.
Thanks again
Old 11-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #15
zer0systm
Antagonist

I know my Country