Do you believe in God? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: Do you belive in God
Yes 10 55.56%
No 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #16
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Do you believe in God?

I believe in circles.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #17
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Squares are ftw.

Edit- kinda lulzy how this turned into a WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD thread.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 12-07-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #18
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
I live as if there is no god. One can say that Atheism is based on the fact that we don't know, but in the end we either live like there is one or live like their isn't. One has to make the choice whether he likes it or not.
This is why I dislike the whole agnostic thing.

If someone says "Do you believe in a god?" it's a yes or no question. If you don't know, then you're an idiot. If you answer yes then you're a theist, and if you answer no then you're an atheist. Simple stuff.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-08-2009), RNB (12-08-2009)
Old 12-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #19
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Squares are ftw.

Edit- kinda lulzy how this turned into a WHY I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD thread.
but i like the curves <.<
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #20
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Well defined angles are sexy though
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #21
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in G.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to G For This Useful Post:
Azumi (12-09-2009)
Old 12-08-2009, 12:52 AM   #22
Vanity
Succumb

I c wut u did tharr

And I like it
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #23
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i vote curves!

unless we are talking about men, curvy men=not want
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (12-08-2009)
Old 12-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #24
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I believe in God. I have been following my christian faith ever since I could comprehend the differences in religions. I still choose to follow my christian beliefs because I feel that believing in God helps me live a better life. That's my personal view on it. I'm not one of those bible thumping christian that gets in your face and starts preaching about if your don't repent and convert your going to hell. I think that's idiotic and its one of the reason's why people that don't believe in anything or believe in some other deity steer away from Christianity. I usually talk about my beliefs when people ask me and I invite them to church but I don't force them in anyway because that would contradict what its said in the Bible.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #25
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
... I'm not one of those bible thumping christian that gets in your face and starts preaching about if your don't repent and convert your going to hell. I think that's idiotic ...
You are saying that those "bible thumping Christian" are idiots or the thing that they're saying is idiotic? Because thats true, in Christianity if you don't believe in God you will go to hell even if you are good person ;) thats why I'm not Christian anymore. Christians are saying God is gracious, merciful, compassionate but if you don't believe in him he will send you to hell where you will burn and be in pain and agony beyond your imagination forever and ever and ever... thats sound like hypocrisy to me ;)
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #26
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Sounds liek an attention whore to me...
Old 12-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #27
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

ALL THIS GEOMETERY TALK
MAKES ME EXCITED

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #28
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Sounds liek an attention whore to me...
Yes, I'm whore because I state my opinion LoL
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #29
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

No, you're a whore because you state your opinion here. Where nobody fucking cares.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-08-2009), Mal (12-08-2009), Miburo (12-08-2009), RNB (12-08-2009), rokudaime_hokage (12-08-2009), Servo (12-08-2009), T9F (12-08-2009)
Old 12-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #30
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

lol I don't think God is real...it just sounds like people who are afraid of dying and actually being dead. God gives people something not to fear when they are close to being dead.... which is why it's very reasonable for people to believe in God.

But let's say it IS real, when you're accepted into heaven they say that you are erased of all sin and are forgiven everything and everything is all happiness, sunshine, rainbows, unicorns and flowers (8 years of Catholic school. Gross.)... but isn't that kind of losing your personality? Sounds pretty lame to me, I'd rather keep my personality and who I am and go to hell then have everything about me be erased. lol.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote