onepiece_568 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
mashmas
Genin

mashmas is an unknown quantity at this point
onepiece_568

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/568-13/1

epic chapter, white beard finally sucumbs, marco is pierced by kizaru and josu doesnt look so good after a dip in the Aokiji freezer, and we have a harmone filled lufy on the loos, cant wait for the next chapter

ps. damne thing almost made me cry
When Luffy said ‘i will be Pirate king’ I said :’Go for it

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray
The mirrors of my honesty
have long been filmed with dust

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern
a jug of water from a jug of wine

as time's wheeled chariot
hurtles down the slope of my life

Perhaps tomorrow
the poisonous arrows aimed at me
will hunt down my eyes
two speckled birds startled into flight

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
mashmas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: onepiece_568

This chapter gave me chills.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quite frankly one of the best OP chapters in the series. This war is bloody, confusing and most important not 1 sided.

WB was honesty but still kept his composure, Marco got nailed by Light man....NOOOOOO lol.

As for Luffy, i think we'll get another uncontrolled Haki outburst from him similar to what happened in Amazon Lily.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
Mokito
Genin

Mokito is an unknown quantity at this point

Great chapter, i am still suspended who's going to win this battle. It looks like, the World Government has an edge at the moment with the admirals complete while the pirates leaders are wounded. But Luffy is still the main character lol. of course pirates will win.
Mokito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
NiceShot
Wanderer

NiceShot is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet chapter,Luffy will indeed demonstrate some haki action in the next one since it's very necessary to actually dent the admirals.I'm thinking its gonna be a draw of some sort, with the outcome being that ace is saved but WB will surely die on the battlefield or after a few epic last words for both ace and luffy.
NiceShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Haki will hopefully work.

That panel of WB slicing Aokiji and no damage being done is still a little hazy.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I agree that Luffy's haki abilities are going to explode. I can see no other way of him fighting off the admirals and vice-admirals.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 12-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #8
mashmas
Genin

since theres no onepiece next week, heres something to quinch our thurst with.

its not too bad a predection

Source: NJA @3ch
Verification: pending
Translation by KissMyAssBitches
569 spoiler
cover: shows Luffy in a Christmas outfit with a fake beard giving gifts to Chopper and Usopp.

1st part: Luffy is shown completely powered up because Ivankov has given Luffy another shot of vigour hormones. The force coming from Luffy has caused buildings to collapse behind the platform. Everyone has stopped fighting and are amazed.

Luffy: “AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Ace, I WILL SAVE YOU!!”
Garp: “So, reckless… I will have to stop you for good, …..Luffy” Luffy shoots off fast toward the platform and Kizaru sees him and goes to intercept. Garp with quick speed appears in the front of Luffy and is about to strike him but Luffy dodges in a split-second. “GEAR SECOND!!”

Kizaru: “Where are u goi…” Garp strikes Kizaru by mistake and sends him flying to the wall.
Garp: “Argh!” Kizaru looks unconscious laying by the destroyed wall.
Marines: “The legendary Garp the Fist has knocked out Kizaru…”

Sengoku: is thinking “Garp! what are you doing?”
New World Pirates: “I guess its true … old man Garp is the legendary marine hero.”
Buggy: thinking in his head “Great distraction, Mugiwara…” but says to his guys “Aaahha ha! Now, lets do it!”
Buggy followers: “Lets Go and execute the plan for Captain Buggy!! YEAH!!!”

2nd part: Luffy has made his final resolve to save Ace and is attacking the platform but encounters other Vice Admirals Momonga and Doberman. They appear in front of Luffy to stop him as before.

Luffy: “Out of my way …!! Pant! Pant!” is thinking ~ “I will try my new attack now…”
Luffy: “Gomu Gomu no …! Luffy stretches his hands together behind him to form a ball but there seems to be a force with them this time. Strikes Vice Admiral Momonga first ~ Jet Time Bomb!!!
Momonga: “What did u do to me…? I cant move” Luffy smiles and dodges an attack from Vice Admiral Doberman who attacks from behind. Luffy uses same attack on Doberman too.
Luffy: “Hee he hee! Its my new attack.” Then suddenly vice admirals are shown being blown up and far away by unseen force like a bomb just went off.

Ivankov: “Vaaat! A delayed time attack…”
Ace: “Luffy!”
Garp: “Luffy using haki now… I see! ~ with his rubber ability his punches can be loaded with even more power than mine when I was at my prime.”

3rd part: The tide of the war is changing to the side of the pirates. Captain Buggy enters into the fight and tries something unusual with the help of his followers. Whitebeard looks exhausted but Marco steps in to fight Akainu. Jozu is busy fighting Admiral Aojiki.

Jozu: “Its going to take more than alittle ice to stop me!!” Aojiki tries to freeze Jozu entire body but Jozu slams his diamond arms together with haki force breaks Aojiki attack.
Aojiki: Jos ! Pant! Pant!

Jozu: “You damned Marines!! – Diamond DRILL!! “ Jozu jumps at Aojiki and spins his body as he turns his whole body into a diamond. Aojiki is drilled into the ground and breaks into small pieces.

4th part: Marine Headquarters are having a hard time with both Whitebeard pirates and the prisoners from Impel Down. A darkness is forming behind Marineford as well as two marine battleships are approaching from the bay area.

Sengoku: says “Whose on those marine ships?…” but is thinking- “I hope its Teach because right now…. we need help”

The last scene shows Admirals Akainu and Aojiki look worried as they see a darkness forming beneath the rest of the platform.

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern

Perhaps tomorrow
will hunt down my eyes

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
Old 12-21-2009, 10:38 AM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

^hey, at least put spoiler tag around spoiler content or write in spoiler thread. Some people, myself included, don't like reading spoilers for One Piece.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 12-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Its juts a fan made prediction.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #11
mashmas
Genin

sorry, its just a fan made prediction as dagoro pointed out though it does say spoiler in the title

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern

Perhaps tomorrow
will hunt down my eyes

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
Old 12-21-2009, 01:56 PM   #12
Spiegel
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Its juts a fan made prediction.
oh ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmas View Post
sorry, its just a fan made prediction as dagoro pointed out though it does say spoiler in the title
That's not what I meant, I meant as in using the spoiler tag to hide spoiler content like so
Spoiler
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 12-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #13
Mokito
Genin

Mokito is an unknown quantity at this point

No One Piece? No Naruto this week? Hu hu hu It spoiled my vacation.
Mokito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:41 AM   #14
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so excited about the possibility of haki overload and WB succumbing to his death as he save ace
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote