477 Predictions/spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 477 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
unfortunately susanoo will be broken, however the FULL one may not be

why? i have already said danzo wont die coz he is still important to the plot, plus he hasnt met with kabuto yet.

also
notice the last 2 opponents of sasuke
bee- avoids tyskiomi
raikage -avoids amaterasu

it seems like kishi is having regrets creating such ridiculous jutsus, every opponent sasuke is placed with now must be able to avoid those or he has to dumb down sasuke and have the start the fight off with chidoris and stuff before moving on to amaterasu

jutsus that one hit kill are no fun, sasuke coulda just amaterasu bee at the start but 1.thats no fun 2. he didnt know he could stop it and he needed him alive.
2. amaterasu raikage straight away before he went ssj (remember he only went ssj after sasuke activates ms and uses susanoo and rai saw ms)

sasuke will most likely use susanoo more than anything in this fight coz 1. danzo will break it 2. he will improve it maybe the muslces of susanoo will be formed this time
Yea, Im sure the full sasanoo will be shown this time. However, sasuke cant just keep spamming sasanoo because its side effects are too overwhelming. sasuke was left KOed even after zetsu restored his chakra because of the side effects.

@Neokakorrot:

U right sasuke dones keep getting put in situations where hes not really able to plan. Its always holyshit I have to fight and the battles get so fast paced theres not much time to think. Still, sasuke came up with the sasanoo/amaterasu shield instantly to nullify rais instantaneous speed so he will probably do the same in this fight as well.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #62
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Its kinda strange how Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susano'o felt much deadlier and more awesome when Itachi used them as compared to Sasuke...
Old 12-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #63
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

@Neo are you stupid or something dude. You can't say shit like Sasuke is only good at fights when he's prepared they are shinobi fights come out of the thin air for them sometimes you must be ready all the time..

If sasuke can't think str8 on his feet because he's letting this revenge crap get to his head then that's his fault. But saying shit like he needs to be prepared before is a retarded statement and even though I dislike sasuke that's pretty fucked up for you to say that. Especially since you are a die hard fan of him.. A shinobi must be ready at all time to encounter w/e whenever this what they are trained to do.

Last edited by Myth; 12-17-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-18-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #64
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Its kinda strange how Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susano'o felt much deadlier and more awesome when Itachi used them as compared to Sasuke...
That's obviously because they vary between users.

Sasuke's tsukuyomi knocked out Shi for a few min... Itachi's tsukuyomi knocked out kakashi and sasuke for days.. matter fact if it wasn't for tsunade who knows when they would wake up..

amaterasu is the same shit for all users both can just do different things sasuke can wrap it and itachi can split it with ease..

Susanoo obviously itachi's version is king because of the 2 weapons he equipped it with. The sword and shield DO NOT come with susanoo itachi himself equipped these items to it... while sasuke's version forms a sword whenever he takes out his own sword sort of like a chakra sword which does nothing other then smash things...

No susanoo will be up to par with itachi's because of how he equipped it the mirror literally blocked out anything taijutsu or ninjutsu and the sword was a 1 hit k.o. deal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-18-2009), Wolverine (12-18-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #65
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
No are you stupid or something dude. You can't say shit like Sasuke is only good at fights when he's prepared they are shinobi fights come out of the thin air for them sometimes you must be ready all the time..

If sasuke can't think str8 on his feet because he's letting this revenge crap get to his head then that's his fault. But saying shit like he needs to be prepared before is a retarded statement and even though I dislike sasuke that's pretty fucked up for you to say that. Especially since you are a die hard fan of him.. A shinobi must be ready at all time to encounter w/e whenever this what they are trained to do.
Im sorry, but where di I say he was only good when prepared???

AN I agree shinobi are supposed to be prepared to fight at all times, but sasuke continuously gets put into fights where he knows nothing about his opponents and the battles are very fast paced which leaves not much time for strategising.

And since naruto since part 2 started against kakuzu (arrived, was told about kakuzus abilites which allowed him to create a good attack strategy) and against pain (showed up after learning SM which was meant to fight pain, then got all info on pain which allowed for strategising too).

Not once has naruto just been put into a fight against an opponent he knows nothing about, which is very fast paced so he really doesnt have much time to strategise either. And until then dont complain.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #66
Myth
Kage

If kyf replied to me you shouldn't have because my post was directed at NEO.. i can't see your posts so i can't actually reply to anything u said... but logically i assume u reply to all of my posts i don't understand why though....
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-18-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #67
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Itachi is very powerful.

Stronger than 90% of the characters shown in this manga.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-17-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #68
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Itachi is very powerful.

Stronger than 90% of the characters shown in this manga.
And he is dead unlike those 90%
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Master2005 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-17-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #69
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
And he is dead unlike those 90%
True, but from sickness.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:02 PM   #70
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Itachi was just too awesome to live, unlike the 90% that are still alive.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-18-2009), poolangya (12-18-2009), Relentless (12-21-2009), Rikudou Sennin (12-19-2009), Shrike (12-17-2009), Wolverine (12-18-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #71
Myth
Kage

all the bad asses are dead...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-18-2009), poolangya (12-18-2009), Shrike (12-17-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #72
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

something will eventually stop the fight cause sasuke won't die yet because naruto and him still have an epic battle and how shit would it be if dere was onli one fight between them and danzou i don't think he'll be killed so easily giving time for some person possibly sakura to interupt the fight
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #73
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
something will eventually stop the fight cause sasuke won't die yet because naruto and him still have an epic battle and how shit would it be if dere was onli one fight between them and danzou i don't think he'll be killed so easily giving time for some person possibly sakura to interupt the fight
i can say for fact not 1 person who reads this manga ever even thought about sasuke dying before the ending lmaoo.. if he dies it will be in the final chapters.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:53 PM   #74
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnSonics518 View Post
I had a feeling that Danzou wouldn't go down so easily; still, it would've been nice. This is a Sharingan fight, so I forsee a whole lot of genjutsu foreplay before the real stuff comes along, featuring Danzou's freaky Sharingan arm. Why doesn't Sasuke just fry Danzou up Amaterasu style?...
I have a feeling that Danzo has at least on MS eye somewhere on his body. It's a sure bet that he has at least one defense for Amaterasu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, Im thinking he uses a mass of autogenjutsu to overwhelm the nervous system of even uchiha by the loks of it. IMO, madara might of even felt threatened by danzous occular prowess to the point hes having sasuke test danzous true ability so madara can already have a strategy for defending against danzou if they fight.

Kind of like how madara had to of known about minatos FTG otherwise he wouldve been long dead. knowledge of the enemies abilites and how they work is a huge adavantage.
Madara seems to have a copy of the latest Databook. He has detailed info on everyones powers, family tree, etc. I'm sure his T/S jutsu is the only thing that saved him from Minato.

It looks like Madara is still calling the shot's. He has orchestrated just about every one of Sasuke's fight's since Sasuke fought Itachi. He delayed the Leaf Ninja to prevent them from interrupting the fight knowing full well that Itachi would not kill Sasuke. He instigated Sasuke's battle with the Kage's even though Sasuke really only wanted to face Danzo, and now, he has regurgitated Sasuke to finally face Danzo.
Madara is methodically having Sasuke face harder and harder battles in order to push Sasuke to his limit and awaken more and more power. How Madara will make use of that power is the only mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mops1337 View Post
madara probably hoping he goes more blind win or lose, make him take itachi's eyes
thats my theory
I think you're right, after Sasuke has developed all the nesessary techniques, all he will need is a fresh pair of eyes. I think Danzo will get the best of Sasuke or at least bring him to the brink of blindness. Sasuke will have no choice but to use Itachi's eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Have no fear Sasuke fans, though Danzou has some skill with bunshins or clones, he still hasn't shown the ability to penetrate Susannoo. Sasukes power when he's angry is awesome, additionally, he had no time to plan for Danzou and Sasuke's best when he prepares for his opponent. Sakura and company will be thwarted before they get to the battle. And I'm with others... Naruto FAINTING?????? Come on thats wack almost to an epic proportion, and Kishi's turning his star into a super bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
Sasuke's power is awesome, but I doubt if he will finish Danzo alone. I think Sasuke will be at the brink of blindness before Madara distracts Danzo at an opportune moment or Sucks Danzo into the other dimension for a private chat.

Here's my own fresh little prediction/twist. Remember when Sasuke first left the Leaf Village and how Sakura was blubbering about how she would do anything for Sasuke...even help him get his revenge...What if she actually meant it. It would explain why she wouldn't want Naruto there. How messed up would that be. On the upside, she might actually be the one to distract/kill Danzo.

Naruto: But Sakura chan...I thought you said you loved me.
Sakura: Sorry Naruto...I've only got room in my heart for one man...now, JOIN US OR DIE BEYATCH!
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #75
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

sakura and a worn out almost blind (as you said) sasuke beating naruto? no way..

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote