itachi vs pain - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-27-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
tobiisagoodboy
Genin

tobiisagoodboy is on a distinguished road
itachi vs pain

so wat you guys think wat would happen if itachi fought pain you think hed win or even if he lost how many bodys would he take out?

Old 10-27-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: itachi vs pain

according to the data book, itachi was as strong as jirayia, so i assume, that he would have lost as well.

but on the other side, itachi, in full health and susano'o... puh, hard to say, but i'll stick to pain as the winner. but pain will use some bodies, 2 or 3 perhaps not more, because he outlasts itachis stamina by far ^^

and due to the fact that susano'o sucks on the users life energy, it would be his last resort. so pain will win and crush itachi like jirayia...imo ^^

greetz
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I'd give it to Pain. But, if Itachi pulled out Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo then it would definitely be close. And if Itachi knew his secret than I'd give it to him hands down.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
LonelyNinja

We don't know the full extent of Pain's powers. For all we know he's still fuckin' with everyone because he has a God complex and doesn't want to bust out his big guns. Itachi was great at using clones, so I think Itachi would be able to go toe-to-toe with Summoner Pain (clones distract summons, in case any explanation is needed), but his ninjutsu would be useless against Fatty Pain. Pain also seems to have a godly genjutsu body, so Itachi's genjutsu probably couldn't stack up to it. The other bodies Itachi might be able to beat are the soul-stealing body and the body with several faces and the serrated tail. Susano'o might've been able to take down Orochimaru because he was a huge and single target. But like I said, Pain probably has a lot of tricks up his sleeve, and with several bodies I doubt Susano'o would be able to get all of them before Pain busted out a technique that could crush him. Still, it's also entirely possible that Susano'o is the ultimate godly technique to end battles at the cost of most of Itachi's chakra.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Itachis very intellagent and has such good eyes I would bet he could figure out pains secret to his jutsu. I could see itachi using genjutsu to make the realms attack and kill hungary ghost realm, while gathering them together then using amaterasu on the remaing five. If for some reason any survived he could sacrifice his life and use sasoono to seal pains soul in the six bodies. If the bodies die, then pain dies!

On the other hand if itachi cant figure out the secret I dont think anybody can beat all six pains at once.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:08 PM   #6
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

I gotta give it to Itachi. I mean come on, the man has god mode. Susanoo just has to touch you and you're fucked. Not to mention he has been battling an illness for god knows how long now and he was still raping face before he died
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:16 PM   #7
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Pain because he have more the one body so even if Itachi use Susanoo Pain woun't die.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #8
idiggory
Genin

idiggory is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I need to go with Pein. We have heard that the Rinnenegen is the most powerful eye, so we may not have even seen its potential yet. I mean, the standard Sharingan gives the user the ability to predict and track enemy movements, and minor genjutsu. Maybe the standard Rinnenegen gives access to multiple bodies and allows the user to perfect all six elements.

Itachi's MS techniques completely sapped the chakra out of him. We know that Pein can "revive" the bodies if they aren't utterly destroyed, and we don't know how long it takes to summon/prepare a new one.

Pein, we may assume, is stronger than Itachi. Itachi COULD have won, but he would be the underdog. Jiraiya "took out" three bodies. Yet, Pein only needed to replace one. That was with ALL HIS STRENGTH.

Itachi was deseased. I'm sure he would lose. Don't get me wrong, he is one of my favorite characters (and I don't really care about Pein one way or the other), so this isn't favoritism talking.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I will curse him from beyond the grave.
Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!
idiggory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:41 PM   #9
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Itachi...simply cause pain got no genjutsu counter.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:49 PM   #10
Teh Big One
I am an Ass

Teh Big One is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
Itachi...simply cause pain got no genjutsu counter.

That we know of. But then again, I don't really know too much about Pain so I could be wrong.

I think Pain would win simply because we don't know the full extent of his powers. For all we know he could have an instant win jutsu.
Teh Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:03 AM   #11
Hellraiser
Academy Student

Hellraiser is an unknown quantity at this point

whoever said itachi is beyond bugging Pain killed a more powerful man yes jiraiya is more powerful then itachi notice how they are both equal in the data books now we know hermit mode makes you more powerful. So once jiraiya is in hermit mode he is way stronger then that stats on the books get it.

Jiraiya who knew more about pain then anyone else who busted out something way more powerful then tsukuyomi (toad genjutsu) if anyone wants to argue gladly Toad genjutsu kills no matter what n is sound u can't defend tsukuyomi u can lose your eyes and it's useless.

Other then amaterasu tsukuyomi and susanoo and a few fire jutsu itachi has nothing he has no powerful fire jutsu like jiraiya that uchiha stuff is all C rank where as jiraiya's katon were a rank or higher and pain absorbed them. AMATERASU IS THE SECOND MOST USELESS JUTSU SINCE SEXY JUTSU CAUSE UNLESS YOU HIT WITH IT IT'S USELESS AND WE HAVE SEEN A SIMPLE SUBSTITUTION and or bushinn can deal with it.

Susanoo assuming itachi stays alive long enough he will at best hit 1 target and die as the data books say susanoo takes away your life susanoo is the same thing like death god only it has a shield however it took down oro which was a gigantic snake i have doubts on how it would deal with moving enemies.

If death god needs to have the user catch it's target there's no way in hell susanoo can do that since it's a sword and unless it hits it's usless. A lot of people think how cool susanoo is but really it took down a giant target it cannot do the same if your opponent hmm say moves around remember susanoo drains your life force all u need to do is keep using suhinn and by the time you can get a hit you'd be dead.

If anyone here really puts it together and knows how to think strategically you will realize all of the mks attacks are one big weak point and are useless if they cannot connect. in fact the chance of there connecting level is zero against moving enemies.

Pain will obliterate itachi even worse then he beat up jiraiya plain and simple. Data books prove jiraiya was the stronger man between itachi nd him due to hermit mode. this isn't even up for argument only because the data books back it up and it is kishi who wrote it.
Hellraiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #12
salonpas
Academy Student

salonpas is an unknown quantity at this point

I would said Pain. Because If Itachi could kill Pain then he already done that to complete his mission. I think he rather be home with his little brother than hang around with Akatsuki.

C'mon peoples. Jiraiya is not stronger than Itachi. He and Oro are at the same level and Itachi owened Oro.
salonpas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #13
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

nerox511 that databook is slightly wrong it doesnt include a kekki genkai rating or doujutsu
sasuke was under all 3 sanins which i think was wrong he is at least above tsunade.

itachi did say to kisame that if he and jiraiya fought they woulda killed or seriously harmed each other ...we should know that it is a lie to kismae since itachi only wanted to check if sasuke is ok and tell danzou he is still alive. itachi is a peaceful guy he never wanted to capture naruto.
itachi used amaterasu to escape he could used amaterasu to kill jiraiya, from my point of view itachi is faster,jiraiya has more and better jutsus, but itachi could do seals faster, itachi in my opinion was smater, itachi also has tsyukiomi amaterasu and susanoo all of which will pwn jiraiya

salanpas i dont think itachi would kill pain to go back konoha coz he cant go back konoha plus itachi was keeping an eye on akatsuki if he betrayed akatsuki he would be dead ...faster
also u say jiraiya is equal to oro well in past flashbacks jiraiya lost everytime to oro in fact it took tsunade and jiraiaya to do some harm to him BUT i think jiraiya is stronger because i dont think he used sage mode on oro..also its wrong to say just coz jiraiya is equal to oro and oro got pwned by itachi, itachi would pwn jiraiya
because jiraiya may have abilities that didnt work agaisnt oro but would agaisnt itachi e.g. oro was extremely weak agaisnt genjutsu but maybe jiraiya wasnt

if we think about it if itachi used amamterasu on all pains theres not much he could do but we dont know pains full strength atm if we just go by his ability so far i think itachi could win

Last edited by freedom07; 10-28-2008 at 07:08 AM.
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #14
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

pain would win. theres some secret to pain that neither jiraiya or itachi knew, so if they both knew what was special about pain then obviously jiraiya would have won but since pain is holding something back he would win
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:05 AM   #15
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

all susanoo has to do... is TOUCH you.... and it can swing as many times as it wants, not to mention its so god damn huge it'll probably take out 3-4 bodies in one shot

its totally awesome/cheap
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote