478 Predictions/spoilers - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 04:56 PM   #151
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 478 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I guess sarcasm is oblivious to some...
Its been a long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Idk im sure he can still use it whenever just it makes no sense now that he has better jutsu..

In general he's limited to ninjutsu cause all he really has is his chidori variations and a few failure fire jutsu...

I can see why he's spamming mks cause lmfao if he used his regular techniques he's so fuckign weak right now that they wouldn't get him nowhere...

As for the Kakashi vs Sasuke thing im sure kakashi would beat him overall in the fight if he ended up losing it'd be cause his chakra was to low.. kakashi and sasuke are most likely the same in the chakra dept... difference is the sharingan drains the fuck outta kakashi while sasuke being a real uchiha with the body can easily use it without being effected at all.

That's what it comes down to sasuke has the body to use sharingan since he is a true heir to the eye where as kakashi DOES not have the body since he isn't an uchiha..
Its funny how some are willing to believe base naruto could beat kakashi, but MS sasuke couldnt

The over fanning which leads to such delusions as this mkaes discussing kakashi vs sasuke or naruto just pointless when no manga feat kakashi has now can even tread water to sasukes.

Even sasuke PreMS with CS and Oro hax did better against itachi then kakashi ever did. Itachi always held back against kakashi when they fought as well because he was also a comrade yet kakashi got his ass kicked in a minute flat by itachi the firts time they met, then had a hell of a time beating a 30% clone of itachi and needed naruto assistance.

Meanwhile, although itachi was aslo holding back against sasuke, thats the reason sasuke was doing so well and even took control of the fight from the middle to the point where sasanoo was summoned.

So Obviously by manga feats against the same opponent CS sasuke>kakashi. And now with the MS which offers instawin jutsu like amaterasu, tsukuyomi and the untouchable sasanoo sasuke is on a whole other level from his former CS self. And now that sasuke has a bird summon for flight and karasu bushin for indirect attacks kakashi just isnt even close to standing a chance anymore unless sasuke holds back because he has a soft spot for his former teacher.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Old 12-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #152
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

this thread is too long i cba reading back
but

myth did u really say that kakashi can be beaten by base naruto but not ms sasuke
wtf are u thinking
in some sense (not literally) your comments imply that base naruto can beat ms sasuke
now i dont care how much u hate sasukes character u cant make bias decisions like that, its far too blantanly not true

if u say sasuke ms < naruto sage then there is some logic in it, i can see your side of the strory but base naruto...hell no
Old 12-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #153
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

It's a shame Sasuke hasn't use Kirin again, it was such an awesome attack but seriously took WAY too long to prepare and takes too much preparation. It's definitely a one hit wonder type of jutsu, if it doesn't kill, you're fucked.

EDIT: Changed won't to hasn't, should've used that from the beginning lol.

Last edited by platinumrug; 12-29-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #154
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

He'll use it again at some point, it make no sense for him not to.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #155
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Again,because Danzou keeps shifting between places,Kirin which acts on a large area,maybe Sasuke's only option.Although like said above,it needs time to be prepared.So,Sasuke is going to have to think of something while he gets it ready.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 12-29-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #156
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright thinker.

"One-time deal" implies that it is used once. Naruto used it on two occasions, once during his fight with kakuzu, the other time was against pain (Where he used it multiple times). Ergo, Rasen-shuriken was not just a one time deal, as he has used it more than once. However, as you said, we are getting off topic.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #157
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Dont forget, heating up the atmosphere with katon jutsu isnt the only way to create cumulous clouds for Kirin. Lightning is actually the product of water partiacals boucing off eachother in the atmosphere which super charges the air creating electricity. But, the water particals speed up and bounce off one another because of the heating of the atmosphere which causes partialcs to move more rapidly.

IDK maybe sasuke could figure out a way to use kirin by means of a suiton jutsu or even fuuton to cause water partiacals to accelerate, bounce off eachother thus creating natural electricity for kirin.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #158
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

I used to think what u just thought,but he clarified it.He meant that the RS which wasn't throw able was a one time deal(As the one used against Kakuzu,all the other ones were throw able).he didn't mean the throw able RS too.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
TheThinker (12-29-2009)
Old 12-29-2009, 06:11 PM   #159
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
this thread is too long i cba reading back
but

myth did u really say that kakashi can be beaten by base naruto but not ms sasuke
wtf are u thinking
in some sense (not literally) your comments imply that base naruto can beat ms sasuke
now i dont care how much u hate sasukes character u cant make bias decisions like that, its far too blantanly not true

if u say sasuke ms < naruto sage then there is some logic in it, i can see your side of the strory but base naruto...hell no
First of all I the reason sasuke would lose...

1 - over confident
2 - spams shit when he doesn't need to
3 - way dumber then kakashi(manga fact)
4 - over confident
5 - over confident
6 - you get the point

I never did state why i really believed sasuke would lose and that's it he's just to over confident evidence are in his last 2 fights..

Also another thing i wanna point out to you when you say mks sasuke its as if this sasuke is a newer sasgayyyyy..

no he isn't in fact sasuke has become a lot more WEAKER then when he had oro hax with him.... which is why i said i believe kakashi could beat him.. IF kakashi had more chakra...

before when i said kakashi would beat sasuke was for the lulz to get a certain someone riled up idk if i was successful though although im pretty sure i was knowing the failure...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (12-29-2009), platinumrug (12-29-2009), Rikudou Sennin (12-30-2009)
Old 12-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #160
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: 478 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThinker View Post
bitch i know that u idiot thats why i said it was a one time thing.. learn to read u idiot
Relax Dude.
The Following User Says Thank You to durndle For This Useful Post:
BAYSYCK (12-30-2009)
Old 12-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #161
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Agreed..Hahaha

Old 12-29-2009, 07:53 PM   #162
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

actually i dont feel kakshi could beat sasuke lol
sasuke sharingan surpasses kakshi so as his stamina.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #163
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
actually i dont feel kakshi could beat sasuke lol
sasuke sharingan surpasses kakshi so as his stamina.
obviously it doesn't surpass his sharingan since kakashi who's not even an uchiha took it all the way to MKS form...

Also Naruto once commented how Kakashi's sharingan is better then sasuke's I forgot what chapter it was though could be before sasuke was shown in pt 2 gotta check it out.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #164
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I know what you're talking about, it was either during the first couple chapters of P2 where Naruto and Sakura had to fight for the bells, or it was during the Avenge Asuma arc, not sure which one but I'm sure it was the former. And it was definitely before Sasuke had been shown.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #165
arctic_knight
Academy Student

arctic_knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
obviously it doesn't surpass his sharingan since kakashi who's not even an uchiha took it all the way to MKS form...

Also Naruto once commented how Kakashi's sharingan is better then sasuke's I forgot what chapter it was though could be before sasuke was shown in pt 2 gotta check it out.
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=246&p=13
The Following User Says Thank You to arctic_knight For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-30-2009)
Closed Thread