FairyTail - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #16
_LostSoul
Genin

_LostSoul is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FairyTail

Found a DL for the OST if someone's interested

http://crypt-it.com/s/15U14E

Folder PW: Fairy
rar: Tail
_LostSoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #17
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Hey guys, thought I'd let you know that two new chapters of Fairy Tail came out yesterday at the same time.

Chapter 168 - Earth Land
Chapter 169 - Edoras

This is pretty awesome and rare to get two chapters of a manga series on the same week.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:24 AM   #18
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Yeah this series is the shit so far. Natsu kinda reminds me of Luffy though

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:07 AM   #19
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Yeah this series is the shit so far. Natsu kinda reminds me of Luffy though
Duh...and why are you here then?

My take is, Natsu is as old as Zeref, he just doesn't know it yet. And Zeref is a dragon slayer (or an actual dragon) which somehow connected to the reason why all dragon retreated and dissapear on the same day.

Any comments, anyone?
Old 01-25-2010, 08:11 AM   #20
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Who the hell is Zeref?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #21
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamatoyo View Post
Duh...and why are you here then?

My take is, Natsu is as old as Zeref, he just doesn't know it yet. And Zeref is a dragon slayer (or an actual dragon) which somehow connected to the reason why all dragon retreated and dissapear on the same day.

Any comments, anyone?
What the hell are you talking about "Why am I here?"?! If I said I liked the series and that I thought he kinda acts like Luffy, then what is the point of you quoting me and talking shit?! On the other hand, you do have an interesting theory on Zeref though. Also, what if the Dragons are all on Edora??

To Kluang... Zeref is one of the dark wizards in this story who has yet to make a physical appearance in the manga.

FEAR THE REAPER

Last edited by Kinako; 01-25-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:09 AM   #22
kurosaki2112
Genin

kurosaki2112 is an unknown quantity at this point

this new arc is really interesting so far. i hadn't read it in a few weeks and i come back and Fairy Tale seems to be better then ever. I'm really excited to see how this plays out.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #23
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
What the hell are you talking about "Why am I here?"?! If I said I liked the series and that I thought he kinda acts like Luffy, then what is the point of you quoting me and talking shit?! On the other hand, you do have an interesting theory on Zeref though. Also, what if the Dragons are all on Edora??

To Kluang... Zeref is one of the dark wizards in this story who has yet to make a physical appearance in the manga.
I don't think so. Remember Gildarts encounter with a dragon and got hurt? That was suppose to be on Earthland (Chapter 166, page 13-16). I remember a chapter showing a "cloud" I assume to be Gildarts) talking to an "entrance of a cave" (supposely a dragon). I'm just too lazy to look it up.