Author's response: What Naruto means to me(Naruto's heterosexuality)-Please read - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 05:19 AM   #1
skywalker42
Academy Student

skywalker42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Author's response: What Naruto means to me(Naruto's heterosexuality)-Please read

Some of you may have noticed that my thread has been closed, yes it's true...

I'm sad about it actually because it seems that I'm the only one who actually cares about trying to unite the 2 arguments and finding some common ground.

My aim was to say this: "we can differ about naruto personality, story line, sexual orientation without being insulting but check this thing about him that we all seem to love. That thing is his unyielding strength to never give up on your friends.
Haven't ever been in an argument with your friends about Naruto and differ in your opinions up to such a level but then ask yourselves don't we acutally like his personality and how is willing to go "all bets on the table" about Sasuke? And me and my friends often after differing come to that point.

It reminds of an incident in history; South Africa 1976: teenagers took to the streets to have strike against segregated South Africa. They knew it was something illegal to do but they realised that they had a higher calling in life and it probably went like this: "we may die today, but if we die let's die in the hopes that our friends who couldn't be here today, our younger brothers and sisters will live in a non-segregated South Africa". This is so incredible and it's in Naruto and I think as much as we love the characters, new jutsu's, etc. we all have that in common.

Well I have tried and have failed, I'm talking about epic fail here =)

And this is me humbly bowing out, cheers

Old 01-30-2010, 06:25 AM   #2
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Author's response: What Naruto means to me(Naruto's heterosexuality)-Please read

I am just wondering, why do not simply post in 'Naruto's homosexuality' thread, and discuss your opinion with others?

By your logic, everyone who think that Naruto is not gay, should make a thread about it.

Besides, nobody said Naruto is gay 100%, it's just that he could be gay. And that's the truth.

Last edited by Shrike; 01-30-2010 at 06:36 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-04-2010), Miburo (01-30-2010)
Old 01-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #3
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough
Re: Author's response: What Naruto means to me(Naruto's heterosexuality)-Please read

^ agreed, Naruto COULD be gay. We don't know until he's doing the deed persay.

Besides, your post ran away from hetero and more on his bond/brother relationship with Sasuke. I don't think that the thread had to be closed, but you could have put it in with the Naruto is a homo thread and still got a conversation out of it.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:56 AM   #4
skywalker42
Academy Student

skywalker42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps your both right, I'll consider posting it in the other post,
I just wasn't so keen in putting it there because of all the hate that's in that thread, i've read all 35 pages and found that there were just a handful of meaningful responses
Old 01-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Shrike is right. Respond to the thread IN THAT THREAD. Don't make a new thread about it, that's why the first one was closed.

Don't like some of the posts in it? Ignore them. Or man up. Whatever.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-04-2010)
Closed Thread