Create your own plot twist - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-17-2010, 03:34 AM   #16
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough
Re: Create your own plot twist

plot twists:

-karin's eyes suddenly become sharingan due to long exposures to sasuke's eyes
-sakura plucks one of karin's eyes and transplants it onto herself thru her medical ninjutsu
-akamaru's eyes are revealed to be of sharingan, akamaru is an uchiha dog.
-sai's tongue will get cut so he can live w/o the seal. the tongue would regenerate a new body, another sai but with sharingan eyes.
-rock lee's leg and arm weights are actually sharingan eyes bundled together.
-shino will remove his glasses and show us his own sharingan.
-the 9th tail kyubi form of Naruto has a sharingan on each tail.
-tsunade will end her coma, wake up, open her eyes and she will be shown to have sharingan as well.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #17
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto and Sasuke finally have their epic battle. Sasuke wins

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #18
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

I got a couple but I'm going to post them separately. A bit of forewarning, I'm into world building.

Major Plot Twist #1 (Most of the plot twists branch from here.

So we know Naruto's world is very young, the time of the Sage of the Six Paths was anywhere from 200- 1000 years ago by my thinking. My twist is that across the seas there is an older world that grew without Ninjutsu and do not posess any knowledge of chakra as Naruto's world knows it. This world is driven by and ruled by a)money and b) the church so it is an imitation of our world. They call their main city "The City of Light" and the underground is often referred to collectively as "The City of Darkness".

They do have a kind of "jutsu" controlled by the church and an underground group which is secretly an arm of the church. This is only known by high church leaders and the leader of the undergound. To outsiders and the public they are fierce rivals. The "jutsu" they posess is a kind of pure annihilation style which is much like Deva Pain's techniques but on a much smaller scale and users are called "priests" even if they are part of the underground. The most skilled priests might manage to destroy a small village but they would be exhausted for the better part of a week. There are also extremely rare users of the creation style. A user of this style can transform virtually anything into life energy and is the ultimate healer. An extremely talented user of such a style can recover instantly from wounds and recover stamina by changing and absorbing elements of their environment. There are limits to this use both biologically and mentally. Another factor is that the biological differences between the old world people and the people of Naruto's world mean that techniques such as genjutsu and certain ninjutsu and dojutsu that rely on manipulation of internal chakra are nearly impossiple. The old world people are also hard to detect as the majority would seem to have near zero chakra.
Naruto's world is the result of a mixture of barely intelligent natives and people expelled from the old world.

Sub Plot Twist #1-
Just as the various factions in Naruto's world prepare to fight each other an advance military group from the old world arrives and with great cost to whichever country they land in all are killed. From their remains and some old scrolls the past comes to light and the conclusion is drawn that the old world is trying to either reunite the worlds or destroy them. Well it goes on from there.

Sub Plot Twist # 2- Next Post, inlcudes a new main character!
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #19
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^ lol so basically you want to introduce alchemy and into the narutoverse. Maybe naruto will get his arm cut off and replaced with automail. His new nick name will be.

Konoha's number one, unpredictable, full metal, ass kicking, akatsuki killing, homuculi slaying, who you calling a shrimp, knuckle headed, sage ninja.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:40 AM   #20
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

everything since itachi had naruto in a genjutsu was genjutsu, a way for itachi to test naruto, to see if he is worthy

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-18-2010)
Old 01-18-2010, 06:10 AM   #21
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

^Dude. That'll be too cruel for us

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #22
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

We find out naruto is not the Destined One after all, and the old sage toad really was senile. So J-man died for nothing

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #23
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Madara completes his Instr... Moon Eye Plan and everyone gets turned into tang.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #24
IAmCoNfUsEd
Genin

IAmCoNfUsEd is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke Is actually the main character and the name changes to Sasuke, then maybe finally we will get more screen time for naruto.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #25
ClenEman
Sausages must Die!

ClenEman is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Hidan will headbut his way out of the hole.

2. Hidan eats Zetsu and steal's Itachi's Sharingan.

3. Hidan use's genjutsu on everyone and then bite their eyes off.

4. Hidan uses genjutsu on everyone and eats their brains off.

Naruto reveals that he was trying to date Sasuke to make his true love Jealous...Sai!

Sai marries Naruto and they have a son named Nagato [after Nagato] who has a Sharingan! [cheating ****]

Sai divorces Naruto and Nagato steal's Nagato's rinnigan, travels back in time and becomes Nagato we all know has Pein.

This theory makes more sence then anything Kishi will bring.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #26
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

1.The naruto shinobi world doesn't stop to the villages we know,there is a whole new land full of shinobi new villages with other kages

2.The Juubi is not the only 10 tails,actually there is a place full of 10 tailed demons that you can summon them with a blood contract

end

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:31 PM   #27
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Okay I said I was going to write about one main character and its been awhile. Instead I'm going to write about some new enemies, kind of. I'm going into fan fiction territory here but anyways

Major Plot Twist #2 Intro
-The Jyubi is the twisted sibling of five elemental beings who assist the Sage of the Six Paths, the half-human son of the being who became the Jyubi, in defeating him.
-In the process four of the five siblings are twisted against humans and the Sage is forced to seal them in statues in a hidden cave, there is also a false statue for the fifth sibling "Wind", the only female. "Wind" was sacrificed to seal the Jyubi in the Sage.
-Years later Madara and Pain discover the cave and find three beings remain imprisoned, Lightning, Earth, and Water. They convince them to the ways of Akatsuki, to be released when needed. They are the three new Akatsuki members
More details below and more plot twists later!
Old 01-31-2010, 11:32 PM   #28
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

Details!

So I was thinking it would be strange for the Jyubi to exist without a rival or a back story. His rivals are of course his siblings! Millenia before Naruto existed the parents of chakra, Mother Dark (Yin) and Father Light (Yang), they had six children: Shadow, Wind, the twins Earth and Water, Lightning, and the youngest Fire. Originally they all had draconic forms but eventually they began to admire man and took human forms. Wind was the only one to take a female form. Shadow fell in love with a human woman but his parents forbid the relationship. Only Wind knew of this and hid it from the others mostly because of the secret she and Shadow's lover had, that she was pregnant. This child would become the Sage of the Six Paths.

Shadow killed his parents before Wind could find the others and defend their parents. Shadow was mortally wounded and so rebuilt his body with the remains of his parents. He reformed his draconic body into a beastly body and became the Jyubi. He also started a descent into insanity starting with weakening his siblings for fear they would avenge their parents murder. He forced them to be stuck as humans and in the mortal realm for eternity. He could do this because he inherited powers from his parents flesh. Lightning as the most aggressive, darkest, and ambitious child was furious. Whether this was because he mourned or because he had plans to kill his parents he has never revealed but he has always been loyal to his other siblings and submissive to Wind. Other than Shadow, Wind was the undisputed leader of the siblings, because although she appeared to have no greater power than the others, indeed any observer would say lightening was the strongest, she has supreme battle tactics and intellect. She also benefited from Lightning being naturally weak against her both in battle and in personality. Lightning rushed to confront the new Shadow. He reached Shadow and prepared to fight him. Just as he and Shadow were about to trade blows Wind appeared and somehow blocks both of them. She calms down lightning by pointing out that in his rage he'd left an opening and would have been killed if it wasn't for her. Shadow then tried to bait her into fighting him but she refuses. Shadow became so frustrated and probably confused that he left them apparently going back to their home realm.

This starts a triangle relationship between Shadow, Lightning and Wind (the others just tag along with Lightning or Wind, whoever they think is going to win). Shadow wants to fight both of them, Lightning wants to kill Shadow to avenge his parents maybe and for honor and he is embarrassed by Wind who he perceives as cowardly. Wind wants to protect both of them. After Shadow disappears Wind convinces Lightening to hang around while she gathers the others and Shadow's lover who she had been protecting and hiding. She reveals the pregnancy and explains the child will become a rival to his father and perhaps the only means to stopping him. They all agree (lightening begrudgingly) to work with the child and protect it. At the same time twins Earth and Water reveal they have accepted their fate to remain on Earth and have chosen Earth names, Grub (Earth) and Sushi (Water). Lightening because he needs a new persona to represent new strength takes the name of Ay. Fire thinking this is really cool first takes the name of Super Hot then when everyone, especially Lightening dislikes it, he changes it to Cha Han (Japanese Fried Rice), and everyone pretends to like it so he shuts up. Wind declines to take a name and doesn't tell why.

The child grows and much to his distress shows the greatest admiration of Uncle Lightening. When the child is a teenager his mother gets ill and lies on her deathbed. She reveals to her son that perhaps the circumstances surrounding his conception were not as peaceful as everyone assumed. She had been quite because she loved Shadow. She begged her son never to tell the others especially Wind. Her Son interprets his mother's confession as a message from fate showing him how defenseless humans are against the gods. He determines to strengthen humans and begins teaching them jutsu, his interpretation of the powers the siblings had been teaching him. For some reason the siblings begin to weaken and Ay (lightning) assumes that the humans have been draining their power. Wind convinces him and the others that the humans have nothing to do with it and its probably a spell of Shadow's. Lightning disagrees pointing out Shadow hasn't been seen since he ran from himself and Wind. Wind counters that Shadow has the power of their parents and can manipulate from afar. Lightning is furious to be manipulated but instead decides that Shadow is somehow stealing their power.

At last the battle commences. But something is terribly wrong. Ay, Grub, Sushi, and Cha Han (Lightning, Earth, Water, and Fire) are being pummeled. The battle is intense and the Sage cannot safely join and Wind seems to be unable to fight. Lightning throws the others back and glares at Wind then begins to fight. The Sage asks the Wind to explain, he thought they'd be more effective against the Jyubi. Wind confesses that the four have been brainwashed into weakness, and that they all had been experiencing nightmares about this connecting the weakness to humans. She reveals that this is an illusion, her brother Shadow's greatest ability. She also reveals that the illusion is in truth an illusion for the beast, and she believes Shadow was calling out to his siblings telling them that the real Shadow is trapped inside this beast and not to use their full power against him. In the end the apparent weakness of the siblings is just Shadow trying to protect himself. Wind has realized this and is not attacking for this reason. Lightning goes down and she observes and mentions to the Sage further evidence of the real Shadow as her brothers are not dead.

Shadow taunts her and ignores the Sage. He announces he will obliterate everything and prepares a massive Menacing Ball. Wind orders the Sage behind her and the Ball fires, there is a huge explosion. The Jyubi observes the explosion was only half the size it should have been and realizes that Wind has blocked it. Wind notes that although she managed to weaken it somehow it weakened further, and turns to the Sage, praising him both for his ability and having a power unknown to her. Despite this she orders him to back away for the moment. Wind then faces Shadow and reveals the truths she knows that she has already related to the Sage saying that she fights only because she has no choice. She had sought to protect everyone including Shadow. Shadow laughs then is suddenly frightened as Wind transforms into a draconic figure. She then taunts the Shadow, revealing the nickname the humans had given her and saying his ten tails are nothing to her twelve wings. She then begins her attack slicing the Jyubi apart faster then he can defend. The Jyubi is stunned to find her movements faster than Lightning's ever was. In fact she is slowing the Jyubi's movements by increasing the density of the air around him. The Sage is also quietly helping battling the rise in air temperature that such a move would normally produce. When all that remains of the Jyubi is a head, the Jyubi claims he can regenerate faster than Wind can recover from the attack she just dealt. They argue for a bit then the Jyubi realizes something is happening to his body parts.

They turn and see an abyss twice the size of the crater from his menacing ball and fives as deep. Above them is a giant Chibaku Tensei, the moon in which all of the Jyubi's body parts are imprisoned. Wind drops the head and uses her remaining strength to jettison the Chibaku into space becoming the moon. She then turns to the Sage and tells him to use her soul. He then does his sealing jutsu exchanging Wind's soul so he may imprison the Shadow's soul within him. Inside the Jyubi or Shadow chuckles that his brothers will destroy the Sage but he reveals a previous arrangement with Wind who foresaw this. He performs a jutsu to keep the brothers unconscious and brings them and Wind's body to a cave. He seals the brothers and their sister's body inside perfect statues of them carved out of the cave rock.

Many years later Madara finds the statues and Pain. Together they research the cave and discover the secret. They are dismayed to learn that in fact only Ay, Grub, and Sushi (Lightning, Earth and Water) remain. Cha Han (fire) was apparently released or escaped some time ago. The Wind statue is the most perplexing, its name is in fact still in use by humans and there is no trace of any chakra other than the sealing chakra being there. The only explanation is she was never there. This is a great disappointment as she was supposed to be the strongest and her intellect would have been valuable. Madara reflects that she could have been too smart so maybe its better she's not present. They contact the three remaining brothers and convince them to the Akatsuki cause agreeing to release them when needed. They are the three new really strong Akatsuki.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 01-31-2010 at 11:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to killerrabbit9 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-31-2010)
Old 02-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #29
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Tsunade dies and Sakura gets upset and trains to become stronger; Konan joins forces with Konoha; Naruto, Sai, and Yamato go back to Konoha because Madara has attacked the village with a tailed beast; Kakashi catches up to Sasuke and they fight; Kakashi obtains his second Mangekyou power; they retreat; Sasuke goes blind during the Kakashi fight and Madara gives him Itachi's eyes to gain EMS; Sasuke finally steals Killer Bee and Madara seals Hachibi into Sasuke; Sasuke controls Hachibi with his EMS; Naruto learns to control the Kyuubi and learns how to go sage mode while controlling the kyuubi - KYUUBI SAGE MODE FTW; Naruto becomes so strong he becomes Hokage. Sasuke destroys Konoha and lures Naruto BACK to Valley Of The End where they duke it out for the last time. Naruto kills Sasuke, and right before Sasuke dies, Naruto gives him a lecture (like he did with Nagato.) Sasuke becomes good again then croaks. The End.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote