Danzou with Izanagi??? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Danzou with Izanagi???

OK, Im bored so I thought Id make a new thread. This thread is going to try and show

1. The conection between danzou, madara, tobi and shisui.

And 2. the special ability of danzous that is actually the EMS jutsu Izanagi.

To start lets talk about the corelation between danzou, tobi, madara and shisui. For one, danzo and tobi had to of been working together in the genocide of the uchiha. Danzou wanted the uchiha gone as well as SG eyes obviously and madara had a grudge against the uchiha so both cooperation together for a common goal is to plausible at this point IMO. And the fact that madara just happened to be around for itachi to notice him is too coincidental IMO and it was apart of the plan.

So, if so then what was the deal between tobi and danzou? it was shisui. danzou wanted shisuis mind control power, his arm to sustain shisuis power and perhaps shisui had another special power???....

Obviously, IMO, madara wanted shisuis body! Here u can see madara right arm is fakehttp://mangastream.com/read/naruto/475-10/12 and danzou just happens to have so one elses so do the mathhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page015.html

That explains shisui, but how is it danzou has what definatly seems to be the specualted Izanagi (power of death and creation) which is supposed to EMS's unique jutsu. Daznou for sure is dying and recreating himself at will.

I mean Tobi/madara who himself saif is incompelte because of the fight with harishima. WHat if hes refering to his lack of both EMS eyes? If Izanagi is real and works just like danzous then to save his onw ass Madara invoked Izanagi which recreated him, but sacrificed his eye just like danzous are doing right now.

It seems however that danzou realised how to increase Izanagis ability by incorperation multiple SGs all linked so he could be reborn as many times as he has SGs instead of only twice. And it was Tobi himself that said he likes to keep good SGs aroundhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page009.html
So, if tobis keeping multiple SGs around too then he must realise what danzou has as well IMO. But still, how is it shisui came to posses an EMS eye and such special chakra? Thats another thread with another theory I suppose lol.

What do yall think?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (01-02-2010), durndle (12-31-2009), liondemon (01-17-2010), Ryuzaki (01-06-2010), saiyaman (12-30-2009), The Special One (01-17-2010), TheJkid (01-14-2010)

Old 12-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
waleed86
Chuunin

waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough
Re: Danzou with Izanagi???

Hmm its was nice to read. it kinda make sense.
waleed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #3
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
OK, Im bored so I thought Id make a new thread. This thread is going to try and show

To start lets talk about the corelation between danzou, tobi, madara and shisui. For one, danzo and tobi had to of been working together in the genocide of the uchiha. Danzou wanted the uchiha gone as well as SG eyes obviously and madara had a grudge against the uchiha so both cooperation together for a common goal is to plausible at this point IMO. And the fact that madara just happened to be around for itachi to notice him is too coincidental IMO and it was apart of the plan.

So, if so then what was the deal between tobi and danzou? it was shisui. danzou wanted shisuis mind control power, his arm to sustain shisuis power and perhaps shisui had another special power???....

Obviously, IMO, madara wanted shisuis body! Here u can see madara right arm is fakehttp://mangastream.com/read/naruto/475-10/12 and danzou just happens to have so one elses so do the mathhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page015.html

That explains shisui, but how is it danzou has what definatly seems to be the specualted Izanagi (power of death and creation) which is supposed to EMS's unique jutsu. Daznou for sure is dying and recreating himself at will.

I mean Tobi/madara who himself saif is incompelte because of the fight with harishima. WHat if hes refering to his lack of both EMS eyes? If Izanagi is real and works just like danzous then to save his onw ass Madara invoked Izanagi which recreated him, but sacrificed his eye just like danzous are doing right now.

It seems however that danzou realised how to increase Izanagis ability by incorperation multiple SGs all linked so he could be reborn as many times as he has SGs instead of only twice. And it was Tobi himself that said he likes to keep good SGs aroundhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page009.html
So, if tobis keeping multiple SGs around too then he must realise what danzou has as well IMO. But still, how is it shisui came to posses an EMS eye and such special chakra? Thats another thread with another theory I suppose lol.

What do yall think?
What do i think?

(1. why use tobi and madara? are you saying that they are not the same? i dont think you are saying that but it looks "weird"
2.What is the thing about itachi? you mentioned it but didnt explain, could you elaborate)

I really doubt several things about this post.
  1. I really doubt that madara would accept an incomplete body (if he really needed one in the first place
  2. I really doubt that Izanagi is supposed to be the EMS jutsu. Where did you get that from? If it is why would madara need nagato for the revival jutsu?
  3. I really doubt an EMS jutsu can be used with a normal SG eye even if the user has EMS, i think that contradicts everything we have seen so far concerning different types of SG
  4. I really doubt danzo would waste his eyes, because that would be what he is doing. It seems that he is mostly testing sasuke. We haven't seen that much offense from him yet. Why would he waste his limited supply? It doesn't seem danzoish to me
  5. I really doubt that if izanagi recreates that madara would need a body if he used izanagi after the battle with the first

Darn! I feel like I am forgetting something.

Where is my penny? :P

Edit/P.S.: still a nice read

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 12-30-2009 at 05:13 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

To Be Honest that makes a little sense that could explain why The eyes are closing when He should be dead, but madara is a different case. I still have trouble figuring out what exactly did the first do to him to make him so powerless?

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

im gonna take a wild guess

that the 1st SEALED madaras powers somehow

the pic showing madara and kyubii vs 1st...the 1st had a scroll

the 1st is known for controlling bijuus and yamato has powers of sealing, he can seal the chakra of the 9 tails

its not much evidence but its the only thing i can come up with to explain madaras loss of power

btw why does izangi have to be a power of ems ...it could just be ms...and i doubt shisui had ms simply because itachi wouldnt say theres only 2 ms eyes left....if shisui had ms itachi would know.

although i like this theory a lot, it explains why madara lost an eye, i reckon danzo has activated shisuis ms somehow, but what i dont get is how is danzo using that power so easily

1. wheres his chakra coming from
2. all ms techs does recoil damage to the user, danzo hasnt flinched or seem tired at all

Last edited by freedom07; 12-30-2009 at 07:22 PM.
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Good read. The only thing is, if shusui did have the power you said then how could itachi have beat him?
Also to unlock EMS 2 brothers need MS and 1 has to take the others eyes. So both danzo and shusui would have needed MS to begin with and danzo didn't have a Sharingan at all before the uchiha massacre and shusui didn't kill itachi to get his MS(he got owned). Danzo and shusui aren't brothers so it wouldn't have worked any way.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #7
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

There's one thing which I think is absolutely true. Danzou's use of his eyes could surely explain how Madara survived against the First Hokage. Probably Madara has given up hope of regaining his eye and hence turned towards the power of the Juubi to make up for it.

It has to be like that. It's just too perfect if Madara could even manipulate Life/Death just because he had EMS. There's always a cost to using something so big. Nagato can be excused because he did have the Rinnegan. I can't see the Sharingan having such a great jutsu with no disadvantage to it.

This would certainly explain why Madara has only one eye and how he survived against the First. Good post.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Good read. The only thing is, if shusui did have the power you said then how could itachi have beat him?
Also to unlock EMS 2 brothers need MS and 1 has to take the others eyes. So both danzo and shusui would have needed MS to begin with and danzo didn't have a Sharingan at all before the uchiha massacre and shusui didn't kill itachi to get his MS(he got owned). Danzo and shusui aren't brothers so it wouldn't have worked any way.
Like I said, im not sure how danzou couldve got the EMS class jutsu.

ANd itachi might of had help against shisui because shisui was supposed to the top uchiha of the clan back then I think. Even above itachi.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:42 AM   #9
durndle
Gaara999

durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Danzou with Izanagi???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

What do yall think?
Well, for someone to Microanalyze it the way you do, Of course it sounds good. Your're a Nerd Arent You? Got Ya.
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:07 AM   #10
pearlriver05
True Sage of The Six Path

pearlriver05 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay wild guess here but doesn't zetsu eat bodies?! he could supply madara any body part. just a thought

"These people want me gone... then for what reason do I exist?"
pearlriver05 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pearlriver05 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-31-2009), Konnaha_yellow_flash (12-31-2009)
Old 12-31-2009, 03:25 AM   #11
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
[LIST=1][*]I really doubt that Izanagi is supposed to be the EMS jutsu. Where did you get that from? If it is why would madara need nagato for the revival jutsu?
Have u considered he might have lost it in the fight with hashi and needed someone to do it for him. That's what we know Madara for.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:36 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Izanagi?

Izanami will make more sense.

And three gods is enough, we dont need izanami, izanagi or any japanese gods by sharingan. It will become too uber.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 12-31-2009 at 05:38 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:53 AM   #13
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Have u considered he might have lost it in the fight with hashi and needed someone to do it for him. That's what we know Madara for.
I suppose that was the very thing he expected from Nagato: Gedo Rinne Tensei.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #14
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

just read over some chapters and noticed at the very beginning of the fight,

danzo used some handsigns and ran towards sasuke only to punch him

perhaps thats when he activated whatever the hell jutsu it is
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

maybe he summon Odin

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote