479 Predictions/spoilers - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #76
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGS3-SS View Post
Put in a Super Saiyan Goku and that bitch Kyuubi would go down.

I think that in this week's chapter we will go back to Naruto and Kishi will hold the Danzou - Sasuke fight.
lol super saiyan im sure 1 punch from goku and the kyuubi would be dead lol i doubt he needs super saiyan for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
mops1337 (01-19-2010), Rikudou Sennin (01-18-2010)

Old 01-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #77
ThePein
Genin

ThePein is an unknown quantity at this point

I personally think a pmsing chichi would do the trick haha!

But yes im tired of this danzou and sasuke fight would like to see what naruto is doing....hopefully its something that makes him look less like a girl.
how the main character has an anxiety attack ill never know.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThePein For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (01-19-2010)
Old 01-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #78
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

krillin would do the trick thats how bad it is...
dbz went a bit too far with powerups
Old 01-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #79
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Any indications yet on when the next chapter spoilers are coming in? Im getting bored waiting to see if kishi stalls for time to make more money for the publishers or finally gets this boring old fart vs bi-sexual emo to a close. The more interesting stuff with this war has gotta start soon or later.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #80
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

what the fuck? why drag dragon ball to naruto? that's just not right...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Varian128 (01-18-2010)
Old 01-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #81
ThePein
Genin

ThePein is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally i dont think the ninja war is ever gonna start. I mean its akatsuki vs the world. Akatsuki is currently 3 people if you count Karin...who sucks. If anything its gonna be three big fights 1. Danzou fight 2. Sasuke fight 3. Madara fight and thats all she wrote for the war. I dont know i dont see how this war is gonna get any bigger without another nation flopping sides. I think were in for a year of three week breaks and boring convos.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #82
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

yeah really, those 7 bijuu madara has, they won't deliver much of a fight...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (01-19-2010)
Old 01-18-2010, 06:58 PM   #83
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Uh Did you see the chapters of Jiraiya vs Pain as well as prior to that give or take a chapter or two? There is a WHOLE VILLAGE of people that Madara can easily manipulate to fight for him. Then you have to remember that akatsuki has had influence with who knows how many contacts in so many villages. Then there is the fact that the city itself that Madara controls is a modern fortress with a highly industrialized society so who knows what kind of weaponry that Madara is keeping under wraps. I would say the odds are fairly lopsided in favor of akatsuki which hence is why all the kages felt the need to create a unified front cause without that Madara would easily steamroll through them.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #84
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

madara doesn't control any city lol, and pain's village won't follow cause they only follow nagato aka pain / konan and she will be on naruto's side... because nagato entrusted his hope with naruto...
Old 01-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #85
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

madara aint bluffing...i agree that 7 bijuus and team hawk is not enough ..
in fact i believe that if madara had the power to separate the beasts from gedo mazo and send them into battle it would be a loss for him coz its shown that those things can be beaten..

so my guess is he will use sasuke to synch it and then protect sasuke whilst he summons the giant thing and use 7 biuu worth of power of menacing balls on the armies...that would be his best bet because on of those blasts would destroy a village as big as konoha whole..

it may not have 8 and 9 but its 1 to 7 ...all that power added together is more than half of juubi
Old 01-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #86
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
madara aint bluffing...i agree that 7 bijuus and team hawk is not enough ..
in fact i believe that if madara had the power to separate the beasts from gedo mazo and send them into battle it would be a loss for him coz its shown that those things can be beaten..

so my guess is he will use sasuke to synch it and then protect sasuke whilst he summons the giant thing and use 7 biuu worth of power of menacing balls on the armies...that would be his best bet because on of those blasts would destroy a village as big as konoha whole..

it may not have 8 and 9 but its 1 to 7 ...all that power added together is more than half of juubi
Knowing Madara's talent at convincing gullible saps (like Sasuke) that they should follow him, it's possible, READ: NOT GUARANTEED, possible that he would use the 7 bijuu he's got to, temporarily, have 7 Jinchuuriki on his side. 7 Jinchuuriki would be a much more significant threat than 7 Bijuu.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #87
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

^ thats a risk

that would be separating the bijuus again and send them into battle...they WILL be defeated and then madara will lose the bijuus again... itll be too hard to protect all 7 of them

whereas it should be under the person who is linked with gedo mazos control...madara can just protect the statue and the host whilst it fires gigantic village destroying blasts
Old 01-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #88
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

One way or another, Killa B and Naruto will be on the front lines as the only few, non Kages that even stand any real chance against Buuji or most of the current Akatsuki's members, especially Sasuke. But how is there a "world war" when all are against 1 small group? Unless Madara can somehow seal a beast in the members of Hawk and Akatsuki, Zetsu taking 2 beast, then 7 or 8 members can "personally fight" and kill enough people, mostly shinobi out of the 5 great Nations and it still be seen as a "world war", at least to me. All of the previous world wars in this manga seemed to have lasted years and years and years. Even Konoha were at an all time low, and I just realised why. There only known ally is Gaara, land of the 1 tails. All the other Nations already had beast, and they were all older than Gaara. Konoha had nothing to rely on but their extraordinay gene pool of shinobi. The nations were either divided into allies and foes, or every man for himself.

I think that somewhere down the line, the nations will split. Maybe Akatsuki killing and replacing a Kage or 2 to take over their village and shinobi with false promises of trickery. Rock Kage needs to go and Mifune is old as shit too. Raikage could be killed off. He is a rutheless S.O.B. and he only has one hand now, and Killa B is still in the picture. Maybe Killa could use that as motivation. He seems a little too everconfident and care free for having been pent up for so long on a "tight leash" with big bruh on the other end.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 01-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #89
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
As good as Minato was And Jiraiya,Orochmaru, and Hiruzen.. the Kyuubi would never go down..

this isn't like the other demons this fucker can fight all day and all night it has limitless chakra and it has regenerative abilities any damage it would sustain would be repaired before the next hit is landed...

Something like this can only be sealed...

Even if it was Pain,Minato,Itachi,Jiriaya,Oro(healthy), and Sarutobi Prime.. the result wouldn't change hell u can even throw in shodaime and madara at their best and they would all still lose...

Kyuubi=pure fucking beast.... Only sealing it would work
Sealing is the only permanent solution to stopping the kyuubi, but do you really think minato, orochimaru, j-man, and hiruzen together couldn't have forced it to retreat??? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't minato have to restrain the kyuubi while he sealed it. That's how hiruzen had to do the 1st and 2nd hokage. I'm sure gama bunta helped him with that. J-man knew HM back then so wouldn't a giant rasengan have damaged kyuubi any?? Oro was their too, he could have done something. And most mysterious of all hiruzen was seemingly no where to be found He should have at least been there. Back then hiruzen was still a beast (according to orochimaru's hype). So my point is if minato could stall kyuubi alone then a 4 man team of 2 hokage's and 2 sennin should have been powerful enough to stop the kyuubi.

But I'm getting of track. My original point was to say that Danzo most likely had nothing to do with the kyuubi attacking the village (like some people seem to think) because it wouldn't have benefited him in any way. If danzo were behind it he would have made sure both minato and hiruzen died so he could be the next hokage. There was no sign that danzo was even there much less behind it.

Last edited by ask me anything; 01-18-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #90
Ejizzle
www.AdrenalineCrew.com

Ejizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Uh Did you see the chapters of Jiraiya vs Pain as well as prior to that give or take a chapter or two? There is a WHOLE VILLAGE of people that Madara can easily manipulate to fight for him. Then you have to remember that akatsuki has had influence with who knows how many contacts in so many villages. Then there is the fact that the city itself that Madara controls is a modern fortress with a highly industrialized society so who knows what kind of weaponry that Madara is keeping under wraps. I would say the odds are fairly lopsided in favor of akatsuki which hence is why all the kages felt the need to create a unified front cause without that Madara would easily steamroll through them.
UH do you even know what your talking about??????????? Nagato/Pain ran that city NOT mandara and little FYI that city now has narutos back
Closed Thread