479 Predictions/spoilers - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #106
ThePein
Genin

ThePein is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers

^when did it say Naruto had the body of Senju? I do recall Madara talking about it being like the eternal struggle between senju and uchiha but has it ever been proven that he is of that bloodline? I dont think so and if it has can someone enlighten me.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #107
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: 479 Predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
@wtf
it was an assination, itachi was one of their own so it was surprising, by the time they figured it out they were dead
plus we all know how good itachi is with stealth and speed of a kill or finish
I know this has been discussed before but I really find it hard to believe that the entire clan was taken by surprise before even a single person was able to so much as even scratch Itachi...
Old 01-19-2010, 12:56 PM   #108
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
@lamps...thats like saying what if naruto didnt have the body and stamina of senju
or if nagato didnt have rinnengan...
without them they may just be normal ninjas..

@wtf
it was an assination, itachi was one of their own so it was surprising, by the time they figured it out they were dead
plus we all know how good itachi is with stealth and speed of a kill or finish
you actually think stamina is on the same level to having asharingan lol
please measure the advantages before comparing.
nd besides if you read my post clearly,I said people without keke genkai
Old 01-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #109
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

^ I think what he means is that the Senjus had more spiritual energy and better bodies... which probably was like a kekke genkai... not stamina
Old 01-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #110
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
^ I think what he means is that the Senjus had more spiritual energy and better bodies... which probably was like a kekke genkai... not stamina
when he talked about naruto he meant stamina but either way how does having will compare to having a eyes that can do so many things?.
The Following User Says Thank You to lamps123 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (01-19-2010)
Old 01-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #111
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

yes i was talking about the spiritual body of senju..it may not be a kekki genkai exactly but its still ridiculous..

i know what u mean...it shouldnt be comparable

but somehow it is
the 1st beat madara with his ems hax and kyubii i mean wtf still wanna know what happened...

senju and uchiha were rivals and senju i think was hinted that it was slightly better
so ......there must be something going on
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (01-19-2010)
Old 01-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #112
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
@silverblade no one knew about pein or madara at the beginning of the manga so there was nothing to be scared of and pein would destroy oro and so would itachi...
I'm not saying hes weak but hes been surpassed by alot of characters and if hes so smart why didnt he just take sasuke or to stop akatsuki kill naruto
Kakashi almost shit his pants when he first met orochimaru. He even mentioned Oro is far stronger then him and he wouldn't stand a chance.

But when he fought madara and he wasn't like "OMG it's the legendary uchiha ninja. I don't stand a chance." Instead he treated him like any other opponent. Just the thought that he might be able to beat him showed his arrogance.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:48 PM   #113
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

gosh the first had a keke genkai for crying out loud(my post up there said without kg),he could control kyubi also mate.
Naruto has not been proven to be a senju,he just have the will,how does that compare to having a eye that can control a bijuu,eyes that can make thing slower,eyes that can perform genjustu,ninjustu in an instance,eyes that can make you see someones chakra level which will undoubtedly help you in strategies,eyes that can take you to another dimension,please common review what you are saying.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #114
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

It was never said that Naruto had the body and spiritual energy of Senju Madara just said "Even now I see Hashirama in you" so ppl assumed he must be a descendant but it was never confirmed..

the reason why ppl assume this is because naruto's base chakra/stamina makes his peers and pretty much everyone else look like shit with the exception of nagato,and jiraiya(kisames chakra came from him fusing with the sword so not its not "his" chakra he stole it)...

and also another reason why ppl assume this is because minato was so fucking talented and became such a big deal at such a young age and ppl believe perhaps he too was descendant and thats why he was so gifted..

all of these are assumptions as the manga goes on we will find out but as it stands by fact..

Naruto - is just that damn lucky i guess that he had minato as a dad
minato - was just that damn talented and gifted...

i myself believe they are both descendants of the senju .
Old 01-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #115
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^i think kisames bas chakra is very large he only uses the chakra thats been absorbed by the blade when he is injured or he wants to fuse...

otherwise i doubt samehada would stick to kisame so long if he didnt have large amounts of chakra
Old 01-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #116
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
^i think kisames bas chakra is very large he only uses the chakra thats been absorbed by the blade when he is injured or he wants to fuse...

otherwise i doubt samehada would stick to kisame so long if he didnt have large amounts of chakra
not saying he didn't have a decent base just that zomfg naruto nagato like chakra is not his its shit he stole off jinchuriki and others.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:11 PM   #117
Varian128
Genin

Varian128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Kakashi almost shit his pants when he first met orochimaru. He even mentioned Oro is far stronger then him and he wouldn't stand a chance.

But when he fought madara and he wasn't like "OMG it's the legendary uchiha ninja. I don't stand a chance." Instead he treated him like any other opponent. Just the thought that he might be able to beat him showed his arrogance.
I don't think it actually shows arrogance. Considering that he's had to face so many opponents of HUGE power levels since the series began, I think he's probably just used to having to face ninja that are overpowered.

Also, just because he didn't freak out or anything when he met Madara doesn't mean that he wasn't scared. Just that he didn't show it.

#1 in battle: don't show fear to your enemy. Bottom line.

The well frog drifts into the great ocean...

Old 01-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #118
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Kakashi had to face many strong ninja in his career, way before the current story began. He being a former ANBU is of course going to know to stay calm in situations. Even still he was scared to shit of orochimaru, yet he didn't seem that scared of other ninja later on who should be far stronger.

Arrogant isn't the right word to describe kakashi, but I couldn't think of a better term.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #119
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Tsunade is Naruto's actual grandma which makes Naruto Senju!

But seriously the "Senju clan" when Konoha was first formed was probably just a bunch of smaller clans that allied themselves with Hashirama & Tobirama. As in the Hyuuga, Nara, Aburame, Inuzuka, Akimichi, Yamashiro clans aren't a part of the Rikkadou bloodline yet still are a part of Konoha for some random reason even though Konoha was supposed to be founded by only two clans. What I'm saying is that the actual Senji didn't reproduce much & simply had great charisma & strength which is why these other clans followed them into battle. The Senju themselves were probably just those two if not a couple of other cousins but weren't as big as the actual Uchiha. There's no real reason why no one in Konoha has the name Senji besides Tsunade otherwise.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-19-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #120
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lol thats just speculation mate.
Closed Thread