Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-03-2010, 03:53 AM   #31
dzztop
Academy Student

dzztop is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

I found out this post is really interesting..
So far i really enjoy it..
Must give u credit on this story ShiverX..
Keep up the good work...Thx
dzztop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2010, 04:44 AM   #32
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Thanks all for the nice comments. I'm working on it in between work so..

Look forward to the next

Btw if you like that check out

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -
Below

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 09-03-2010 at 04:59 AM.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #33
ruck1b
Academy Student

ruck1b is an unknown quantity at this point

I read all your Fanfics Shiver, you have done a great job my friend. Keep up the good work, and tell your bosses you need a few days off...LOL
ruck1b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:45 AM   #34
Andrasius
Academy Student

Andrasius is an unknown quantity at this point

Remarkable indeed
Andrasius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:37 AM   #35
TriTro
Kurumaisu Taicho

TriTro is an unknown quantity at this point

great stuff
TriTro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:15 AM   #36
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

"So that's how it is.." Raiku let out a stream of smoke from the pipe he was sipping at. "It all sounds a little farfetched. I never heard of any village of Konoha or these Lords you call Hokage. Also Ninjas sound like some kind of warrior, but I've never heard of them on any of my travels." He looked at Nila then at Ryo. Ryo was eating on the left-over fishes.
Nila sighed. After explaining how she "fell onto the stone" and somehow woke up in the mountains. After explaining about her home and herself. And after listening to Raiku talking about their village and area, they still weren't closer to understanding what had happened. It was getting late and Nila was exhausted from all that had happened. "I don't know myself, I know it's all hard to believe, I hardly believe or understand what is happening myself.." her voice trailed out into a low whisper and a yawn.
"Maybe you're from another world?" Raiku's voice was soft but it still pierced the silence and left another. The question lay hanging in the air. Ryo was the first to respond to this idea. "Is there even such a thing?" he wondered with a surprised look on his face. Raiku inhaled from his pipe again and let out another puff over the fire. "I don't know for sure.. But I've seen some strange things in my travels, and the demons are said to come from another "realm" of existence.." another smaller puff followed his words as he looked at Nila. "Do you have anything like that in the place you come from? What is your thought on another world?" his voice sounded curious. Again Nila yawned. "I'm not sure. We have the tailed beasts and other summoned creatures like that, I guess" she met Raiku's eyes. "On other worlds I have no idea. I've read about heaven, hell, and similar ideas. Even time-portal jutsu theories suggest other dimensions, as they are called in those books. I know my father spoke about that my late uncle Kakashi used to "magically" transport things with his teleportation jutsu." Nila smiled at the thought of her father's crazy, and often very animated stories of the past. "But something like this?" I just don't know about any other world that looks the same as our own.." Nila turned her eyes towards Ryo and shrugged her shoulders. He nodded understandably. Raiku emptied his pipe to the side. They all sat for a moment in silence.

Game over naruto!

Or

Old 11-12-2010, 05:15 AM   #37
ShiverX
Wind User

"How big is our world then?" Ryo's voice was full of curiosity. He sounded so young, the words crossed Nila's thought. She looked at Raiku for answer. "You have told me some of this country, or area as you say. But what do you know of this world? You say you have travelled a lot." She paused. Raiku didn't look so happy about the question. "Yes It's true I have travelled a great deal." he replied glancing at Ryo. "Then tell me about your travels and I might recognize something?" Nila suggested. Again Raiku seemed to groan at the notion. Ryo crossed his arms and you could see something was annoying him. "He never speaks about all that happens on his trips.. He never wants me to hear about the bad stuff. I only get details about city's and such from him." Ryo ended the sentence with a angry glare at Raiku.
Raiku smiled softly at Ryo and then at Nila as he scratched the back of his head. "It's true I never tell you all that I see.." his smile faded and he looked tired. "There is no need for you to know about the horrors of the world. You know of much pain anyway without me filling your head about the misery that goes on in the world.. Besides, I'm the wrong person to tell you about the world, I'm far to pessimistic. I want something else for you." The words hung in the air for a moment. "But I'm not a child! I'll be going with you soon on your travels!" Ryo's voice was rebellious. Raiku looked tiredly at Ryo and then towards Nila. He smiled lightly. "I guess it's time to talk more about those things.. I have a feeling it's needed to clear up this mystery" he paused and looked at Ryo again. "Who ever told you, you could go with me on my travels?" His eyes looked strict and Ryo started to protest. "I always had other plans for you" his words silenced Ryo but you could tell he was still not satisfied. "In fact, this might actually be the perfect timing for you to start your own journey." He pointed at Nila. "If you would like, and only if you stick to my instructions, would you like to take Nila here to certain places to find her home?" Raiku smiled. Ryo was so surprised by this suggestion that he didn't answer. "Well?" Raiku asked. "Will you follow my instructions?"
Ryo snapped out of his surprise and nodded with a sincere consent, "I will Raiku...I will."
"Sound like a good plan Nila?" Raiku looked at her instead.
"Sure" Nila nodded tiredly. "Now, tell me of your travels" she insisted.
"Indeed" Raiku replied. He still seemed reluctant.
"Well. let's start with the furthest town I've travelled to in the north.."

Game over naruto!

Or

Old 11-12-2010, 05:16 AM   #38
ShiverX
Wind User

"So that's why I was coming back now, after all these years." Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "I guess the resurrection of the Uchida clan is something that's beyond mortals now.. Madara saw to that.." he looked at Naruto. "I never meant to show my presence to anyone but you and Kakashi. I know that with what I've done..... Anyway I wanted to deliver the message and the scroll, then be on my way again." Sasuke held the scroll towards Naruto. "I trust you will tell Kakashi thanks from me."
Naruto took the scroll. All the information on the tailed beasts and the seal that Rikudo sennin created. At least all that Madara had ever documented. "The moons eye may not be in effect any longer, but the fighting still goes on. Sasuke looked towards the horizon. "I don't think this will ever change.." he looked sad.
"You've changed Sasuke" Naruto stated. "You've grown a lot.."
Sasuke looked at Naruto with an annoyed face. "That's rich coming from the cluts of Konoha" he said harshly, then smiled. Naruto also smiled, then got a more serious look, a somewhat sad one. "Kakashi...." Naruto stumbled upon the heavy words he was about to deliver. "He... he didn't make it through the war.." Naruto lowered his gaze. Sasuke expression turned sad as well. "Ah....that's too bad.... I'm sorry Naruto."
Naruto looked up again, with a soft smile. "He died defeating our enemies that was hindering us from stopping Madara.. He died like a true shinobi.."
Naruto's voice trailed off..
Sasuke looked at Naruto for a couple of seconds. "Another victim of war ha?... You've also changed Naruto.." his words drew Naruto's gaze. " I guess we've both grown up at last." Naruto replied as he put the scroll into his bags. "But I still wish you'd reconsider and come home to Konoha." Naruto paused as Sasuke shifted weight uncomfortably. "I'm not the only one that wishes it Sasuke.. Many more know of the deeds you did in stopping Madara. Or at least details surrounding it. There is many who wished for you to return.. but sadly they think you died." Sasuke avoided Naruto's gaze. "You know It's not that easy Naruo..." he began but was interrupted by Naruto. "You owe them resolution Sasuke!" Naruto pointed at Sasuke. "You owe her an explanation. You can't run forever.." Naruto's voice was hard as stone and dead serious

Game over naruto!

Or

Old 11-12-2010, 05:17 AM   #39
ShiverX
Wind User

Sasuke started his answer just as a horn sounded in the horizon. They both stopped and tuned to face the sound. As fast as they turned another horn sounded from the opposite side. Naruto looked that way and then back. Sasuke and Naruto looked at each other and Naruto closed his eyes.. "I can feel them both, both armies are really close." Naruto looked concentrated. "Oh really? Well I could have told you that.. You can see them both with your eyes on the horizons." Sasuke pointed towards one of the armies. Naruto opened his eyes again. "Ok, so what's the plan then?" Naruto looked serious. "Let's see what they do first, and let's be prepared." Sasuke was gazing towards the other side now. He turned his head towards Naruto and smiled mischievously. "Man, I hope you're up for this…. Hokage."

Nila and Ryo sat quiet as Raiku explained of the horrors he had seen in the world. There was of course a lot of wonders as well, but in this story he focused on the bad as that was the part he had left out before when telling Ryo.
"And there was sick people littering that city. All over cries could be heard and too few people left to care for them. All able men victims of the skirmish you see, victims of war.." Raiku paused and looked at them both. "And that is not something unusual in this day and age.. People are afraid, and that fear feeds the fighting that happens all over the world. That's why we need guards like me for the caravan. That's why not many settlements make it out there. I've only seen a handful bigger ones, and they have problems expanding because of a shortage of people and the gangs surrounding them. The gangs that roam the wilds are often more powerful, and then there is the demons that keep emerging from time to time.." Raiku puffed on his pipe again and tapped some ash into the fire. "The only reason we seem safe up here is that the roads to the mountain is hard to traverse if you don't know the way. We live at the bottom of a mountain but we are still far up, if you consider the other towns, and far away. It's inconvenient for a lot of reasons to live up here, but it's safer."
The room went silent as he stopped talking and they all seemed to think about this for a moment. Nila didn't recognize the world as such at all from all the stories she had heard of other countries.

Game over naruto!

Or

Last edited by ShiverX; 11-12-2010 at 05:21 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:19 AM   #40
ShiverX
Wind User

"So that's the truth." Ryo looked at Raiku with a serious face. Then his eyes turned intense. "Tell me more about the demons that roam the lands" you could see he was very curious about that. Raiku shrugged his shoulders. "I was to young to really remember anything about those times. But as I said before, there was once a big kingdom, or maybe even more. Legends say that a great demon destroyed it. The stories say it was because of the ill will of man gathered in one place." he paused and looked into the fire. The light from the flames glimmered in his eyes. "Sometimes I've heard stories of this monster reappearing from time to time.." He looked at Ryo and Nila. "In some parts merchants are terrified of these stories. There is a lot of superstition surrounding them." He put another piece of wood on the fire. "I guess that's why so few people know about it, if in fact there is any truth to the stories." Again he shrugged his shoulders. "In any case, the roads are dangerous places. But I guess if you follow my instructions then you two should be alright." he ended the sentence with a tired tone in his voice, still staring into the fire."
Oh we will!" Raiku smiled boyishly at the notion of an adventure. He seemingly hadn't heeded the warning that was implied from Raiku. Raiku sighed and looked at Nila. "I guess you have ways of defending yourself.." he hesitated. " I don't know why..but I trust you somehow.." he smiled lightly and continued to stare at the fire. Nila was looking at his face, somehow he wasn't really telling all, she thought. "I know how to, yes.. and so will Ryo" she ensured him. Ryo looked at her and nodded.
"Very well. Then our training for this travel starts tomorrow. We better get some sleep." They all agreed and started to prepare for the night.

Next chapter:
The source of Magic.

Game over naruto!

Or