One piece 574 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 574

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/574/01/

T-T
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: One piece 574

this won't end well for at least one admiral :>
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I hope so.

The thought of berserk Luffy is very appealing. Lava boy, get ready to be turned into a fine paste ( Maybe ).
Old 02-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

I don't think Luffy has nearly enough strength to do anything here. Much less beat a damn admiral. = / The others are pretty low, too. I think a really pissed off White Beard is going to put his life force into a haki slice and then Lava dude will become fine paste.

Also, FINALLY someone important kicked it. Finally. lol. He (and a lot of others) got trolled big time.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #5
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Wtf When did important ppl die in OP and why did it had to be aceT_T

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Luffy is spent, but not that spent. ( His outer appearance makes him look worse than he actually is )

After he got the hormone shot from Ivan he didn't do a whole lot. I would rather see Luffy go crazy and avenge Ace. Defeating an admiral is a huge feat, Luffy's infamy would go off the charts if he accomplished that.

Nothing against WB, he rocks and is very strong but the guy is legendary already.

Either way, that volcano butthole deserves retribution of the highest lvl.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-10-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I'm actually astonished and surprised. Quite a tragic ending. An admiral HAS to die! If no one important dies from the marines side I'm going to be seriously pissed. I hope we get to see berserk Luffy and I hope he murders Akainu, if not Luffy then White Beard or Garp has to off him. Luffy is going to undergo some changes and will if it hasn't been emphasized enough at Enies Lobby then I'm pretty sure Luffy will declare war face to face towards the marines.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
NiceShot
Wanderer

NiceShot is an unknown quantity at this point

Luffy is a bit drained but that goes out the window when you see those unconscious eyes,there's no way that admiral makes it out alive. On another note this is gonna make Blackbeard Luffy's target for sure.

Hyakka Ryouran
NiceShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Yeah, Blackbeard and Akainu (that is if the pirates or Luffy haven't killed him yet). One thing is for sure if Akainu's defeat isn't instant then they should reconsider and start hauling ass out of Marine Ford while they still can.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 02-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #10
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point

Shizt about to happen!!!
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe the crew sees this and returns to save luffy in the next few chapters?
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #12
Spiegel
Pirate King

Luffy doesn't need saving, he already has the FULL support of White Beard's pirates, Ivankov and co. plus two memembers of the Shichibukai willing to sacrifice themselves for him. If Luffy hasn't tried to murder Akainu's sorry ass by next chapter I'm willing to bet all the pirates are going to haul ass. Then Luffy's next task is to go to Reyleigh and get his ship back and track down his crew mates.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 02-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #13
NiceShot
Wanderer

NiceShot is an unknown quantity at this point

The only person who needs saving is Akainu, hope Luffy just man handles him and tosses him in the ocean

Hyakka Ryouran
NiceShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #14
mashmas
Genin

mashmas is an unknown quantity at this point

575 predictions

[spoiler]Status: PREDICTION
by: Zetsu-san

One Piece 575

ACE DIES... What’s Luffy’s next move?

Luffy: AAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!!!!!!!!

Garp: (Tears running down his face) ACE! (Struggles to get out of Sengoku’s grip)
Sengoku: Garp! You know what’ll happen If you kill Sakazuki!! (Tightens his grip on Garp)
Garp: LUFFY RUUUUUUUUN!!!! (Thinking)I can’t lose two grandsons!

Luffy: (slams his fist down into the floor) GEAR SECOND! (A tear drops from Luffy’s face. Luffy wipes away the tear, with a fierce look in his eyes) YOUR GOING TO PAAAAAAAAY!!! (A burst of Haki is unleashed knocking several marines back)

Ivankov: Strawhat, don’t do it, get away!

Akainu: He paid the price for his criminal acts. That was justice! Now it’s your turn to face justice. (Akainu’s fist turns to magma)

Luffy: GOMU GOMU NOOOOOO-

Akainu: How pitif-

Luffy: JET PISTOL! (Hits Akainu straight in the chest, Akainu goes flying backwards)
Akainu: Shit! Haōshoku Haki!

Luffy: (Appears behind Akainu) JET BAZOOKA!

Akainu: (Flying back in the direction he originally came from) what speed!

Whitebeard: Boy... (He watches on, as well as the other pirates)

Kizaru: Oh-hohoho, Strawhat, You may be fast, but you can’t match me. (Kizaru flies in for a kick on Luffy)

Marco: Aren’t you forgetting someone? (Marco intercepts Kizaru’s kick (like Rayleigh did))

Kizaru: Oh, you again! (Smiles)

Luffy: GEAR THIRD! (Luffy enlarges his fist) GOMU GOMU NOOOOOO-

Akainu: (Gets up off the floor) DAI FUNKA! (Akainu swings at Luffy with his magma fist)

Luffy: GIGANT JET PISTOL! (His giant fist clashes with Akainu’s “Dai Funka”. Akainu is sent flying back and crashes into the HQ walls)

Pirates: WOAH! HE JUST BEAT ADMIRAL AKAINU!!! (They watch in pure amazement)

Buggy: (Thinking) WOAH!!! HOW DID STRAWHAT DO THAT!?

Luffy: *PANT* *PANT*(Luffy turns small from the effects of Gear Third)

Aokiji: *Sigh* What a nuisance... ICE TIME CAPSULE! (Aokiji sends a wave of Ice along the ground)

Whitebeard: Not so fast! (Whitebeard sends an earthquake which intercepts the ice)

Aokiji: I see... You won’t let us touch the boy? (Aokiji stares at Whitebeard)

Whitebeard: Damn right!

Aokiji: Ice Time Capsule! (Aokiji sends a massive wave of ice towards whitebeard)

Whitebeard: Gurararara! (Whitebeard blocks with several air quakes)

Luffy: *PANT* *PANT* (Luffy, still lying on the ground, changes back to normal size)

Aokiji: This is pointless... (Turns towards Luffy and runs towards him)

Whitebeard: Marco! (Thinking) Damn, I’m not fast enough. Damn It!

Aokiji: Strawhat Luffy, you are a threat to the world. You be executed here as well.

Garp: LUFFY!

Aokiji: Ice Time Capsule

Luffy: (The ice heads straight for Luffy) Damn! I can’t move.

Marco: (Flies in and kicks Aokiji away) He doesn’t die yet. (Marco then flies in pursuit of Aokiji)

Kizaru: Oh! But you left him right open! (Marco turns in shock as he sees Kizaru standing next to Luffy)

Aokiji: Ice Time (Aokiji freezes Marco)

Kizaru: (Kizaru holds his foot above Luffy; His foot is glowing with light) Goodbye, Strawhat, you’ll be seeing Ace very soon.

(As Kizaru lowers his foot to kill Luffy, his kick is redirected)

???: This seems familiar!?

Kizaru: OH! (Kizaru says surprised) I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again so soon, “Dark King”.

Luffy: Ray-san! (Suddenly two figures grab Luffy) Woah, what are you doing!?

Luffy: (A tear runs down Luffy’s face as he sees his crew standing around him) Zoro! Nami! Usopp! Sanji! Chopper! Robin! Franky! Brooke!

Zoro: Sorry, we’re late, Captain!

Luffy’s Nakama are back! What’ll happen now they join the war!
________________________________________ _____________________
by: Lawlord

One Piece 575: The King Released

ACE CRUELLY MURDERED BEFORE LUFFY'S VERY EYES!

Luffy is shown close up of his face, eyes rolled back, stunned, in total shock.

A flash back of luffy saying he would save ace no matter what, and then the picture of his bloody body on the floor.

Aikanu to luffy: "Thats one discrace down, now one more" his fist turns to flame and heads for Luffy

Luffy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Luffy releases a tremendous, unholy howl, more animal than human. It's so powerful it releases a shockwave over the battlefield.

!?!?

The shock wave knocks out all but the strongest fighters. The vice admirals (except garp) are paralysed. The admirals are standing and Aikanu is knocked back from luffy a few feet.

Sengoku: "The kings disposition unleashed!?" Thinking: "What is this power, is this his true potential?"

Pirates: !?
before they faint. Whitebeard and captains are still standing, all with intense shock on their face.

Marco: "What is this power, the shockwave is even visible to the eye? What is this haki?"

Aikanu looks startled, but regains his composure.

He begins to speak: "That was impressive, but not good enough..."

HE IS INTERRUPTED AS LUFFY IS NO LONGER WHERE HE WAS, BUT IS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF AIKANU with a fist that appears to be infused with some kind of visible energy.

Aikanu thinking: "WHAT??!?"

BAMMMMMM

LUFFY'S FACE IS ANIMALISTIC AS we see a double page of luffy's punch hitting Aikanu in the stomach, releasing a huge amount of energy, totally savage and lifting Aikanu from his feet.

Aikanu is thrown FAR 50m+ into rocks. Close up on him now his face is bloody, with blood coming from his mouth.

Thinking: "So much power" before the panel changed and the words "roger".

Luffy's face is still animalistic, his eyes are white, his teeth bared. HE SCREAMS AGAIN

LUFFY: ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In his rage Luffy sees something. A vision of ace in his mind telling him he loves him and wants to see him achieve his dream.

Luffy lets out a crying noise and drops on his back unconscious.

IVA is shown with an intensely shocked face.
IVA: "WHAT POWER!!! He has fainted from his body's damage, he will not come to for weeks" IVA quickly runs to grab him.

In this confusion, whitebeard is seen with tears leaking from his eyes.

"WHITE BEARD PIRATES ESCAPE NOW!!!!" he says commandingly
HE SCREAMS like a warrior as IVA grabs luffy, and the other pirates, seeing his anger also run to the paddle ship.

Whitebeard thinks: "Ace my son"
HE is crying
whitebeard: "MARINESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The last panel is whitebeard punching the air with both hands, causing HUGE CRACKS in the air (far bigger than before with the wave) with his head up and tears coming from his eyes INCREDIBLY ANGRY AND POWERFUL.

THE END[/spoiler]
When Luffy said ‘i will be Pirate king’ I said :’Go for it

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray
The mirrors of my honesty
have long been filmed with dust

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern
a jug of water from a jug of wine

as time's wheeled chariot
hurtles down the slope of my life

Perhaps tomorrow
the poisonous arrows aimed at me
will hunt down my eyes
two speckled birds startled into flight

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
mashmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:07 PM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmas View Post
575 predictions

[spoiler]Status: PREDICTION
by: Zetsu-san

One Piece 575

ACE DIES... What’s Luffy’s next move?

Luffy: AAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!!!!!!!!

Garp: (Tears running down his face) ACE! (Struggles to get out of Sengoku’s grip)
Sengoku: Garp! You know what’ll happen If you kill Sakazuki!! (Tightens his grip on Garp)
Garp: LUFFY RUUUUUUUUN!!!! (Thinking)I can’t lose two grandsons!

Luffy: (slams his fist down into the floor) GEAR SECOND! (A tear drops from Luffy’s face. Luffy wipes away the tear, with a fierce look in his eyes) YOUR GOING TO PAAAAAAAAY!!! (A burst of Haki is unleashed knocking several marines back)

Ivankov: Strawhat, don’t do it, get away!

Akainu: He paid the price for his criminal acts. That was justice! Now it’s your turn to face justice. (Akainu’s fist turns to magma)

Luffy: GOMU GOMU NOOOOOO-

Akainu: How pitif-

Luffy: JET PISTOL! (Hits Akainu straight in the chest, Akainu goes flying backwards)
Akainu: Shit! Haōshoku Haki!

Luffy: (Appears behind Akainu) JET BAZOOKA!

Akainu: (Flying back in the direction he originally came from) what speed!

Whitebeard: Boy... (He watches on, as well as the other pirates)

Kizaru: Oh-hohoho, Strawhat, You may be fast, but you can’t match me. (Kizaru flies in for a kick on Luffy)

Marco: Aren’t you forgetting someone? (Marco intercepts Kizaru’s kick (like Rayleigh did))

Kizaru: Oh, you again! (Smiles)

Luffy: GEAR THIRD! (Luffy enlarges his fist) GOMU GOMU NOOOOOO-

Akainu: (Gets up off the floor) DAI FUNKA! (Akainu swings at Luffy with his magma fist)

Luffy: GIGANT JET PISTOL! (His giant fist clashes with Akainu’s “Dai Funka”. Akainu is sent flying back and crashes into the HQ walls)

Pirates: WOAH! HE JUST BEAT ADMIRAL AKAINU!!! (They watch in pure amazement)

Buggy: (Thinking) WOAH!!! HOW DID STRAWHAT DO THAT!?

Luffy: *PANT* *PANT*(Luffy turns small from the effects of Gear Third)

Aokiji: *Sigh* What a nuisance... ICE TIME CAPSULE! (Aokiji sends a wave of Ice along the ground)

Whitebeard: Not so fast! (Whitebeard sends an earthquake which intercepts the ice)

Aokiji: I see... You won’t let us touch the boy? (Aokiji stares at Whitebeard)

Whitebeard: Damn right!

Aokiji: Ice Time Capsule! (Aokiji sends a massive wave of ice towards whitebeard)

Whitebeard: Gurararara! (Whitebeard blocks with several air quakes)

Luffy: *PANT* *PANT* (Luffy, still lying on the ground, changes back to normal size)

Aokiji: This is pointless... (Turns towards Luffy and runs towards him)

Whitebeard: Marco! (Thinking) Damn, I’m not fast enough. Damn It!

Aokiji: Strawhat Luffy, you are a threat to the world. You be executed here as well.

Garp: LUFFY!

Aokiji: Ice Time Capsule

Luffy: (The ice heads straight for Luffy) Damn! I can’t move.

Marco: (Flies in and kicks Aokiji away) He doesn’t die yet. (Marco then flies in pursuit of Aokiji)

Kizaru: Oh! But you left him right open! (Marco turns in shock as he sees Kizaru standing next to Luffy)

Aokiji: Ice Time (Aokiji freezes Marco)

Kizaru: (Kizaru holds his foot above Luffy; His foot is glowing with light) Goodbye, Strawhat, you’ll be seeing Ace very soon.

(As Kizaru lowers his foot to kill Luffy, his kick is redirected)

???: This seems familiar!?

Kizaru: OH! (Kizaru says surprised) I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again so soon, “Dark King”.

Luffy: Ray-san! (Suddenly two figures grab Luffy) Woah, what are you doing!?

Luffy: (A tear runs down Luffy’s face as he sees his crew standing around him) Zoro! Nami! Usopp! Sanji! Chopper! Robin! Franky! Brooke!

Zoro: Sorry, we’re late, Captain!

Luffy’s Nakama are back! What’ll happen now they join the war!
Holy shit I love this prediction better. That'd be a kickass way of reuniting with his crew after losing his brother.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*