OP 573 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point
OP 573

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/573/01/
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OP 573

if ace is going to die then that admiral will die cos luffy will gangbang him
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

no pretty much the admiral said he let the other pirated go but ace and luffy are not getting away ace steps in to save a helpess luffy and probably will die or showthat the admiral is not superior in power to him
TheThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quite the cliffhanger.

Lava head has some nerve lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Do you guys actually think Ace is going to die? It'd be pretty shitty on Oda's part to kill of Ace like this. After all the effort and run around he put the WB pirates through to save Ace. Garp stepping aside and letting Luffy "beat" him to get to Ace. Whitebeard sacrificing his life to have everyone escape just so that Ace can do something stupid and face off an admiral on his own? I don't blame the guy for wanting to kick Sakazuki's ass for talking shit about Whitebeard, I was raging pretty hard myself but seriously. I'm with Dagoro here, enough with the cliffhangers and melodrama. We need story progression now. Hopefully next chapter is the end of the actual fighting and we move on to the next phase which is everyone actually escaping back into the ocean with Luffy hopefully going back to Sabaody Archipelago to get his ship back and find his crew. Also, why would magma be superior to fire?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:19 AM   #6
Mokito
Genin

Mokito is an unknown quantity at this point

As i interpreted it, there is a struggle between the fire and lava as presented in the piece of paper. In fact i do believe that the lava enhances fire. and not the other way. I don't think fire dies against lava. I still like to see the fight though.
Mokito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:36 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Boa was just chilling over there with the Marines still......wth ?? lol.

" Luffy you got to be faster ".........Did she forget that she switched sides-ish in plain view of everyone ?

Guess the punishment, if any comes later. I'm still curious as to what will become of her. Jimbei as expected was more concerned with Luffy and Ace than himself.

But yes, i can't wait to see the SH back together again to make their way to the merman city.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
NiceShot
Wanderer

NiceShot is an unknown quantity at this point

i wanted my WB/Sengoku showdown on this one but now i don't think it's gonna happen, wtf? aces card is burning out NO $H!T, Lmao at Boa i guess she plans on sweet talking her way out of this one.Also on this fire and lava relationship its more of a heat thing like lava would be hotter than fire but either way how the F do you burn fire! Oh well hope Oda wraps this up already, because then it becomes milking it.
NiceShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

The war itself is pretty much over, Ace just let his emotions get the best of him which makes sense. I think Oda exploited Ace's estate of mind skillfully, think about it: All his friends came to his rescue, ready to give their lives to save ace and in the end WB is willing to sacrifice himself to give everyone a chance to escape.

Lava head comes in and calls WB a pile of steaming excrement....that don't sit well with Ace, specially after such a dramatic rescue. But the taunt worked since it bought the marines time to try and take out Luffy and Ace.

I think a chapter or two will end it.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #10
Rawform
Academy Student

Rawform is an unknown quantity at this point

why would ace die? Eiichiro never kills anybody. One and only down side to one piece. but even if ace for some odd weird reason is to die. i think luffy would release his haki and just plunder akainu.......... that's not true he's to weak to even stand up. this is where marco needs to step in. so much for being a pheonix. he's all beat up and shit.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:18 AM   #11
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

it would suck if ace die there, all the effort to save him would be wasted...