483 predictions/spoiler discussion - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 05:02 AM   #121
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 483 predictions/spoiler discussion

let me throw another point into the arguement

it will be an eye fight just like with danzo

kakashi will be using his sharingan a lot agaisnt sasuke otherwise he will lose and sasuke will use his eyes lots also

so basically who do u think has a better chance in an eye fight? am uchiha or a non uchiha ..didnt the fight with danzo prove that no second hand sharingan can compete agaisnt original users

Old 02-13-2010, 05:03 AM   #122
crashkaiten
Academy Student

crashkaiten is an unknown quantity at this point

TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO THINK.....

SASUKE, SAKURA, KAKASHI or even NARUTO will die. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DUMB AND STUPID.

NONE of them will DIE. The whole point of NARUTO is for TEAM 7 to be again and if anyone of them dies......the question is will it worth it in the end?

For Naruto: Sasuke + Sakura + Kakashi = FAMILY, either 1 dies he will live with regrets in his life, he was not able to save his family.

The ending should be very clear. These FOUR SHOULD NOT DIE! Other important side characters should die but NOT THESE 4.

- If Sasuke dies: all of it was a waste. Naruto failed in the end. He was not able to save his friend.

- If Sakura dies: Naruto will not give a sht abt Sasuke....is Sasuke that important that Sakura has to be sacrificed? Then Naruto will no longer like Sasuke bec if Sakura dies it will probably be because of Sasuke (i dont mean Sasuke will kill her, but the reason will link it to Sasuke) and that does not make sense and it isn't right.

- If Kakashi dies: Same reason as Sakura. Naruto will never choose Sasuke over Kakashi and vice versa. If Kakashi dies, Naruto will actually become enemies with Sasuke. bec in the end it wasn't worth it. Team 7 is no longer there.

- If Naruto dies: no point of manga or well actually......i'll explain it in a bit.

------------------------------------------

Ending Death Options:

1 - All 4 live happily together - Makes most sense, I WANT to see this ending, otherwise nothing will have been worth it.

2 - All 4 die together - 99.9% sure that will not or 100% sure it wont happen but I cannot imagine either character being able to live without the other.

3 - Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura live and Naruto dies - Naruto is the main character so he has the ability to sacrifice himself for the next most important bunch and the village.

NOT POSSIBLE AND SHOULD NOT:

- 1 of Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura dying......bec these 3 are equally important and Naruto will then live life with regrets. He was NOT ABLE TO SAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN HIS LIFE.

* the most important point being the 3 characters (Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke) are Naruto's family and they cannot die because Naruto cannot live without them and if they do, then Naruto has failed in protecting them.
The Following User Says Thank You to crashkaiten For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (02-13-2010)
Old 02-13-2010, 05:08 AM   #123
Zas1993
Academy Student

Zas1993 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously, Sakura is not very helpful and supportive until now. Her obsession to Sasuke simply causes too much troubles to herself and everyone around her. She has gotta be useful this time in stopping sasuke or else, she can just die. Hinata would be a better girl for Naruto.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:55 AM   #124
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

That'd be fucked up if Sasuke killed Sakura, Karin healed herself and fuckin joined team 7 as Sakura's replacement. lol

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
Old 02-13-2010, 06:54 AM   #125
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

I'd love if something like that would happen.. Give this manga a huge twist. Like Sakura betraying Konoha would be really amusing!

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Old 02-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #126
JenovaCake
Genin

JenovaCake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkaiten View Post
TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO THINK.....

SASUKE, SAKURA, KAKASHI or even NARUTO will die. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DUMB AND STUPID.
Personally, I see it more likely that:

Kakashi dies at some point soon. Not necessarily now but soon. Possibly killed by Madara.

Sakura will survive till the end. She will end up having an important secondary role in the village.

Sasuke will die. I doubt Naruto will kill him either. He will definatly defeat him at some point, but not kill. Then later on towards the manga's end, Sasuke will sacrifice himself for Naruto, dying while in Naruto's arms telling him how sorry he is and how Naruto saved him etc etc.

Naruto will get to Hokage. Either that or he will turn it down when offered and travel like Jiraiya.

Quote:
- 1 of Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura dying......bec these 3 are equally important and Naruto will then live life with regrets.
the same could have been said about Jiraiya...

Last edited by JenovaCake; 02-13-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:52 AM   #127
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Number one Kakashi can't die especially right now, he's the freakin HOKAGE. Sasuke won't kill anyone, not Karin or Sakura. He'll just leave immediately to avoid Kiba, Sai, Lee, and Kakashi. Sakura will stay a lil while to heal Karin some then she'll try to catch back up to Sasuke. Sasuke rollin out with 2 women is stupid, with just Sakura is lame as well, she could heal him some then bounce. It's crazy because theres not a lot of set up for more immediate battles, Sasuke's worn out, Sakura's lost in a soap opera, Naruto's a step behind (as usual), Kakashi has to get back to Konoha soon, Yamato's a lame, as well as Kiba, Lee, and Sai. Everybody just needs to go back home, those without a home need to fine one (Sasuke), and rest and start all over when everyones well.... timeskip possibly.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #128
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
let me throw another point into the arguement

it will be an eye fight just like with danzo

kakashi will be using his sharingan a lot agaisnt sasuke otherwise he will lose and sasuke will use his eyes lots also

so basically who do u think has a better chance in an eye fight? am uchiha or a non uchiha ..didnt the fight with danzo prove that no second hand sharingan can compete agaisnt original users
don't forget if they fought now kakashi has a high chance of winning even if sasuke were to be healed up he's almost blind if he uses the mks again bye bye sight, then whats he gonna "smell" kakashi lol..

that's why this fight won't happen now.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #129
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

yeah i know

a full fight between any 2 of sasuke naruto kakashi would be shit if 1 of those arent at full

if thats the case i reckon kakashi wont make it there

its just that kakashi is the only one who hasnt seen sasuke, it may be coincidence but i think kishi may save something big for when kakashi bumps into sasuke again

myth that would be pretty epic if sasuke loses his sight agaisnt kakashi, i think it would be a good twist
but then we all know what madaras gonna do next

Last edited by freedom07; 02-13-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #130
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

kishi said something about Sakura being heroic.

if you are heroic. you are a hero.

all heroes died.

Sakura will die.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:11 PM   #131
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/478-26/4

Compared to Itachi's "tsukiyomi", meaning that Sasuke's tsukiyomi is nowhere near Itachi's. Just thought I'd point that out.

EDIT: @ BAYSYCK: Kakashi was given the name copy ninja because he copied well over 1000 jutsu's over his lifetime.
Yea but what i meant was that he earned a good name for himself by using something given to him.....
kage level in my opinion is like jiraiya or the 3rd....
tsunade barely beat kabuto.....she is only kage level in her medical skills nothin else....
Kakashis good but he couldnt even beat itachi at 30%....Naruto had to finish it...
Id say itachi at 80% would be more like kage level
right now kakashi could maybe take itachi at 60%
Old 02-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #132
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohh and wat happens wen tsunade wakes up.....
kakashi loses his position, tsunade loses her position,
Any Ideas?

I think tsunade is gonna wake up for a minute give or tell naruto something then she will die
Old 02-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #133
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
Well I for one think kakashi would not be able to defeat sasuke(on assumption sasuke has better speed) and stamina,but sasuke with little chakra cannot defeat kakashi and do all those things he did to kakashi in your prediction, would he?
I had assumed u read my entire prediction because sasuke using 1 genjutsu and chidori charge combo shouldnt take too much chakra with his level IMO. And even then sasuke failed because his over use of sasanoo kicked in and got him nearly killed. so I added sasukes current weakneses along with his strengths into what I considered to be a very plasuible outcome, but that still doesnt seem to be enough around here. Its either sasuke fail and naruto win. Otherwise ragging criticizm biasly directed in the wrong direction is a come'n.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-13-2010, 12:45 PM   #134
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

anybody else feel any pity for yamato? poor guy, its always on him

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 02-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #135
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
anybody else feel any pity for yamato? poor guy, its always on him
I know right. He just cant win lol. I could see yamato on his way back to the village with narutos KB just saying "well, Im glad I didnt botch this one and was able to get naruto home". And just as he says that narutos clone Hendges into a giant hand, then face palms yamato for him fail.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Closed Thread