Chapters centered around Kakashi? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-21-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road
Chapters centered around Kakashi?

As we all know, Kishi said this is going to be Kakashi's year. Currently, Sasuke and Kakashi are getting ready to fight, and most of us believe Kakashi will have the upper hand until Naruto intervenes. My question is, what will happen after this fight? I got to thinking about it, and I think it might be a nice idea to have the next 30 or 40 chapters dedicated to Kakashi, like Kishi's been doing with Sasuke. The chapters would focus on him preparing Konoha for war, going out on missions to establish where Konoha ranks compared to the other villages, and so on. At the end of his story, Sasuke will be a part of a battle that Kakashi is involved in, and Sasuke will kill Kakashi, giving Naruto the motivation he needs. What do you guys think? Should it end differently for Kakashi, or should he just be pushed aside and the story should go back to focusing on Naruto?

Old 02-21-2010, 01:39 AM   #2
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: Chapters centered around Kakashi?

I honestly Madara will show back up when Naruto appears. or Someone else will intervene with Kakashi and Sasuke while Sasuke makes his escape. I dont think either of them will die too soon.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:21 AM   #3
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

This fight is gonna get enterupted somehow someway
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:44 AM   #4
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I don't think that many chapters should be dedicated, more like half of the number you suggested because what you're saying could be done in the span of a few chapters and preparing Konoha for war and what not. To be honest, I don't really like the idea of him using the 7 bijuu to fight the 5 great villages. I mean how is he going to spread them out? Is he going to send all 7 to one village at a time, devastating them in a row? Or what? How is it going to happen? Shit is ridic.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #5
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Madara will crush the villages with his penis alone. He's already sealed a tailed beast in it. Duh people. I thought you knew that. I don't have short attention spa...ooh a cookie!

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

I would like to see more chapters of Kakashi and I think he should tell his life story to someone, how all his team mates died and how he came to be known as the copy ninja around the world (I think it was in a very big fight that he got a name for himself). That would make him seem more of a badass in the eyes of his students and maybe make Sakura take a liking in him because girls are suckers for tragic guys.
But to bounce a ball a little, I know there are a lot of hardcore die hard Naruto fans here that are not satisfied with the screen time Naruto gets, well I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto in peaceful circumstances so he can clear some things that are illogical to me, first Naruto should show more interest in his father (the fourth hokage O.O) and in his mother (what happened to her) then have a talk with Hinata (she confessed her love to him and saved his life). I really don't care much for Naruto myself, but damn it's illogical from Kishimoto to not confront Naruto with these issues.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #7
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

To be honest, I think that either soon or when the manga is over, Kishi needs to dedicate some spin off series to the major players in this manga, like the beef between Hashi and Madara, show the tales of those two. Show Minato's deal, how old he truly was, what he really did against Kyuubi (other than sealing him of course) and maybe have some other villages be seen. Konoha's boring to be honest lmfao.

They have ALL the major villain shit happen to them and it's ridiculous lmao.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #8
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Don't take Kishimoto's words literally... he was speaking of literay impact, not of specific Kakashi-centred chapters. Kakashi's going to do something remarkable (probably die maybe) that makes us all remember him for this year, much like Jiraiya or the Third.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
Flashwind
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Don't take Kishimoto's words literally... he was speaking of literay impact, not of specific Kakashi-centred chapters. Kakashi's going to do something remarkable (probably die maybe) that makes us all remember him for this year, much like Jiraiya or the Third.
I'm not saying he said this was what would happen, I'm just thinking that it's something I would like to see. Maybe that many chapters would be too many, but it would still be nice to give Kakashi a little more time than just showing up and fighting until Naruto gets there like his last two fights have been. I at least want to see him get in one fight with a kage level opponent and win. No interruptions, no help that comes out of nowhere, and no jutsu pulled out of anyone's ass (although we won't really know what Kakashi will do since he has 1000). If that would happen I would be satisfied with only 15 chapters.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #10
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

My prediction: After the current events, once Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura, probably Karin go back to Konoha, Naruto leaves for further training in preparation for war. We see this, but it isn't the main focus, only getting a couple pages or so per chapter. The rest of the time, we're getting major focus on other characters. With A being the leader of the 6 (7) village alliance, Kakashi and maybe some others will spend a fair deal of their time in Kumo. The other members of the Konoha 11 will stay in Konoha, assisting with reconstruction and training in preparation for war. Eventually, it will have Madara make the first move, after that battle, I can see a 2nd timeskip, 1 or 2 years.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #11
Flashwind
Chuunin

I didn't consider us seeing a little Naruto training. I'd actually like that to be added in as well. I'm just thinking that, like you said, Kakashi is Hokage now and he needs more respect. The only battle we've ever seen him do well in was the fight against Zabuza, and all the rest he has just been defending himself. I want to see a genuine fight, and then go back to whatever else.