Crunchyroll? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:51 PM   #46
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Crunchyroll?

Damn that IMPOSTER, Ian Brandon Anderson!
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #47
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Provoking to respond isn't trolling. Real trolling is using deliberate logical fallacies to trip up another Internet user into overreacting and making invalid arguments.
I have a lot to learn! but I think Miburo overreacted a little bit that's small point for me

Last edited by Lalalila; 02-25-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #48
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I have a lot to learn! but I think Miburo overacted a little bit that's small point for me
Yeaaah, no.

Also, overreacted.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:13 PM   #49
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Yeaaah, no.

Also, overreacted.
It's my stupid dictionary... he's making words by his own free will! and what do you mean "Yeaaah, no." It's won, won!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #50
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Wait. Let us discuss this trolling definition thing a bit.

Back in my early days of the intewebs I went on a white supremacist website pretending to be interested in becoming a total dumbshit racist myself, but I wanted to debate the merits of it first. And I royally pissed them all off with logically sound argumentation, while occasionally subtly insulting them as I did it. One moderator started editing my posts because I was raping his face off. I pointed out that he was editing my posts (other people were quoting me before he'd do it, it was pretty obvious), and called him a pussy since it was being done in the debate section of their forum. Then some white powar people started fighting with the dude and rallied for justice. Then the moderator banned some people for getting pissed at him, which angered even more people. I just kept instigating shit, and eventually got banned. Along with a fuckton of actual white supremacists. Pretty much the only people that didn't get banned where the hardcore mod nuthuggers. The forums were smaller than this one. I checked a month or so later and the forums didn't even exist anymore.

Back then I wasn't up to par with internet terminology or anything. Didn't even know what trolling was, just wanted to piss off some racists. I think that would count as a decently successful troll though, yeah?

Fun fact: that's where my original Captain America avatar thinger came from. I used a Capt. America avatar on that site too, since it was one of the defaults you could choose from.

Edit: @ladeda-No. It's impossible for you to troll me.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-25-2010), Jaxon (02-25-2010), Joaquin8911 (02-25-2010), kluang (02-27-2010), Mal (02-26-2010), Shrike (02-25-2010), T9F (02-25-2010), Tabris (02-26-2010), Tzu Men (02-26-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #51
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Cool story Bro, and we will see about that.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #52
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

congrats, you trolled yourself !
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #53
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no. The polish mudhutter is intent on trying to outwit me. What ever shall I do? = /
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-26-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #54
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

That was really cheap you know? ^^
Old 02-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #55
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
That was really cheap you know? ^^
You're an idiot.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #56
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

I think I'm gonna cry... It's better to be an idiot then asshole in my opinion

Last edited by Lalalila; 02-25-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #57
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

^LOL xD

Alryt, listen~ To whom it may concern:
If you REALLY wanna troll, why don't you come to bigger forums. And when I say bigger, it means its member activity doesn't fall for less than 50 active members a day. See what your trolling powers can do. Bragging your trolling skills in this not-so-active forum is pathetic.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #58
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

This is someone obviously trying very hard to be a troll, without actually having a grasp of how to do it. Like a retarded chimp sticking it's wang in another tard-chimp's ear, to make tard-chimp babies. While grinning with a satisfied, yet retarded, smile.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-26-2010), Miburo (02-25-2010), Servo (02-25-2010), T9F (02-25-2010), Tabris (02-26-2010), Tzu Men (02-26-2010), Vanity (02-25-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #59
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

^ Fuck, there's a multi-quote button, but not a multi-thank button.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-25-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #60
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

^I wish there was an option to just auto-thank any red named post in every thread you enter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
Alryt, listen~ To whom it may concern:
If you REALLY wanna troll, why don't you come to bigger forums. And when I say bigger, it means its member activity doesn't fall for less than 50 active members a day. See what your trolling powers can do. Bragging your trolling skills in this not-so-active forum is pathetic.
What exactly would that prove, oh wise trolling sage?

Bigger forums are even easier to 'troll' since there are just that many more stupid people. Ever been to Gamefaqs? Even a dumbfuck like you could troll people there. Well, maybe. I mean, you're pretty dumb.

Smaller forums are more entertaining because there is more potential; there are just so many more things you can do. It is also harder since the people you're trolling are more likely to be close-nit and can mount a much more organized defense. People will come to the defense of their buddies on a smaller forum, where as on a bigger forum nobody gives a fuck if some people are getting trolled. You can just pick out the weak links and ignore the actual smart guys and still have a goddamn field day on a bigger forum. That's not even considering the fascist as fuck mods you get on smaller forums with babydicks so small that they will flaunt their interwebs authority whenever possible. A place like Gamefaqs has so many trolls that they don't even bother with most of them, no matter how blatantly obvious of trolls they are, unless they really fucking suck and constantly break rules. It's easy as fuck to troll a big ass forum.

Also, not sure who you're trying to be a spiteful mudhutter to, exactly. But NL was pretty active back in the FTP days.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (02-26-2010)