Naruto 484 Discussion - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-25-2010, 12:43 AM   #136
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 484 Discussion

I love how this chapter bitch slapped dozens of pages worth of arguments and bitching. Not only did Kakashi not look like a noob, but he didn't defeat Sasuke and if Sakura hadn't returned to fail as usual, he possibly could've died in his weakened state as Kakashi usually winds up hospitalized for dozens of chapters after MS use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePein View Post
ummm i personally think the reason kakashi is not gonna go blind like itachi and madara and sasuke is because he didnt kill anyone close to him to get it nor did he kill of hundreds of his clansmen. That being said i think if ms is obtained the right way it will not cause vision loss.
Sasuke didn't kill anyone to obtain it either.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 02-25-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #137
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

If you look at the last panel closelysasgay fans you will notice sasuke didn't notice sakura gone or being taken away naruto did it to fast and kakashi didn't see it either..

kakashi and sai took off well before naruto WELLL BEFORE himyet naruto covered a greater distance in a very short amount of time, obviously thanks to sage mode but his base speed ain't bad either it's def got better and he's fast this has been evident when,,

madara appeared and naruto used kage bushinn and rasengan without us even seeing how...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:58 AM   #138
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Sakura is fucking worthless. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SHE GETS COUNTERED BY A BLINDMAN. ROFL LMFAO!!!!!!

God dammit. I could write a 5 Paragraph Essay on why TenTen is much better than Sakura.

TenTen would make Sasuke look like Michael Myers, but with swords and axes instead of the needles.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (02-25-2010), platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #139
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

you know kyf just keeps on trolling,i remember replying to his post on last's chapter discussion with him saying "how can naruto get there next chapter then he must be the fastest in the manga,that he is of the opinion madara comes in to take sasuke away"
now it actually happened he is still finding a way to discredit it what a joke,the funniest thing is he used the same line" afkta 100 panels''
comon just forget being biased and come to term with the manga's reality at least one in a while,sasuke doesn't have to be the strongest,fastest and most intelligent according to your bingo book or may i say your dairy everytime.geez
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:01 AM   #140
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Ha haaaaaa, sasukes still worn out attack on kakashi was so fast kakashi couldnt do anything, but use kamui. ha Haaaaaaaa, FCATSSSSS, sppppppppppp
That was an arrow shot from a bow LOL. But I'm sure you already knew that. (Susanoo's bow) Sasuke's only credit is that he was able to sustain Susano'o in his condition (Not only sustain but showed signs of completion, anyway I used to think Sasuke's Susano'o was already complete).

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
sickoverdrive (04-20-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 02:06 AM   #141
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

its probably to far for people to care what i think but....
everyone knew naruto would show up but i thorght more fighting would have occured and sasuke going blind well it could onli lead him to a good thing ima sure madera has eyes lying around for sasuke. we all knew sakura would do shit all and karin if she isn't dead yet i don't think she will ima hoping naruto saves sasuke but he looked realli pissed at him cause sasuke was about to kill his hoe lol but he might have seen sakura going to kill sasuke first sooo....
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gmar For This Useful Post:
Lalalila (02-25-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 02:32 AM   #142
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

I don't know what all of you are saying with Sasuke being blind and shit. Did you even notice Kakashi's deteriorated eye sight?!
This is how Kakashi sees:
06.jpg
This is how Sasuke sees:
3.jpg
Don't know abot you but to me it seems Sasuke's sight is better than Kakashi's. Maybe I'm wrong but still.

- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Old 02-25-2010, 03:02 AM   #143
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
I don't know what all of you are saying with Sasuke being blind and shit. Did you even notice Kakashi's deteriorated eye sight?!
This is how Kakashi sees:
Attachment 2040
This is how Sasuke sees:
Attachment 2039
Don't know abot you but to me it seems Sasuke's sight is better than Kakashi's. Maybe I'm wrong but still.
LOL.

This first picture shows him using MS to warp away that attack and you see an impact there on the water (Imagine there would be something like a time portal, wouldn't it just engulf the things near around it (movies ftw).

At this point Kakashi isn't even near blind while Sasuke is losing his eye sight.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Master2005 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 03:26 AM   #144
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Nice chapt.

It was good sakura knocked out that useless team of hers. They would have become toast at the sight of sasuke.

Warping two arrows was impressive on kakashi's part. Sasuke would have fallen if the fight had continued without interruption. He was totally out, wondered why he hasnt felt the effects of susaano yet.

That shd be the final form of susano right. Itachi's had a gaurd on the right and the shield on the left(evidence of the sword). Sasuke's doesnt, only some black pigmentation in susano's right hand.

Epic entrance by naruto. Loved the side look at sasuke.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:55 AM   #145
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

btw naruto didnt run to grab sakura
the reason why no one saw him is because

he jumped down

naruto was on top of the bridge
and sasuke and kakashi was down below

thats why when naruto grabbed sakura he was knelt down
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:16 AM   #146
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
LOL.

This first picture shows him using MS to warp away that attack and you see an impact there on the water (Imagine there would be something like a time portal, wouldn't it just engulf the things near around it (movies ftw).

At this point Kakashi isn't even near blind while Sasuke is losing his eye sight.

This is how Kakashi warps (Notice the distorted area around the warp):
07.jpg I really don't see any resemblance. But as I said I could be wrong.
I believe that image was after the warp cause you can't see the arrows anymore and that's really how Kakashi sees.

- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

- G. Massey -
Egyptologist

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 02-25-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:38 AM   #147
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/484-60/17

Naruto is standing ten feet away with sakura, and Sasuke and an MS kakashi didnt even react to his saving failkura.

K-man saved sakura by parrying sasuke's attack. (Whose blood spill here?)http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/483-54/10 http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/483-54/11

N-man saved her by taking her whole body out of harms way without sasuke and kakashi knowing untill he was ten feet away. Now call that speed.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 02-25-2010, 04:40 AM   #148
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Okay chapter.

I can't believe Kishimoto is doing this to Sakura, seriously. Just when she got her resolve which would at least partially wipe her past fails, she fails even harder.
Sasuke caught her hand like she was a doll. She could have at least knock him out if she didn't have the heart to kill him.
But no, we wait for Naruto to save the day, as always.
I could say that it is okay since the main character doesn't get much spotlight anyway, but it's still stupid as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Karin boobs 10/10!
What boobs?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-25-2010, 04:42 AM   #149
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

@Freedom, I dont he has knelt down, just in a squating position

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 02-25-2010, 05:17 AM   #150
BetaName
Academy Student

BetaName is an unknown quantity at this point

Zzzzz, ok on to the chapter, it was fair, no awesome fights, still good, very predictable, when I saw sasuke is about to kill sakura It went to my mind that naruto is gonna step in, hell we already predicted that naruto will interfere in some part of sasuke dealing with someone from the past 3-4 chapters? I bet the next issue will have crying, gayness, emoness, lolzfest, and 60 percent of the manga will be covered in flashbacks of the old team 7 and good old / and bad memories. and again sasuke crying about itachis death when his the one who killed him zzz... , naruto being gay about sasuke, kakashi watched from behind instead of catching sasuke or permanently ending his life and the two cries, oh noes saske eshcaped, ill gech joo saske! and retarn joo to konoha!!!!

and this... fight about naruto in sm or not.... LOloloLOLOL)00llololololoLo1l1lo1lOLb for a small thing about that you guys are raging, we all know who's the fastest... I'm not gonna tell you guys :P, the anime/manga is called "naruto" we could make one named "sasuke" but whatever anyways we know... naruto will still win at the end, because if kishi makes sasuke win at the end, someone like "maybe" myth and that guy with a anti sasuke sig will freakin spam sh1ts here and go rage in kishi's email. and kishi will get a bad rep and there goes his job.
BetaName is offline   Reply With Quote