Naruto 484 Discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #46
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 484 Discussion

huh just took another look at the picture

sasuke fired 2 arrows at kakashi
kakashi warped them both
impressive
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (02-25-2010)

Old 02-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #47
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
no no kakashi is going blind

this was hinted because he knew about the blindness and itachi immediately knew that he had ms
therefore, itachi thought the only reason he would know about the blindness is that he gained ms
therefore, kakashi is going blind
its probably slower than sasuke coz he didnt use it a lot
yeah i remembered him saying that
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #48
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Kakashi should show something more, I'm disappointed Kishi didn't give him time to actually do something. Sasuke was almost killed by Sakura (lol) with Kunai (LOL) but she fails as always, she just go there to be a hostage... great plan! Naruto saves Sakura... again, nothing new. Chapter rating 7/10.

Edit:Karin boobs 10/10!

Last edited by Lalalila; 02-24-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #49
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Well Sakura was good for something lol. She made Naruto's entry that much better by failing herself
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Najiro For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (02-24-2010), markus601 (02-24-2010), platinumrug (02-24-2010), Wolverine (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #50
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Someone mentioned the Susanoo sealing sword and shield that Itachi had. Now we haven't seen that from Sasuke yet (unless Im missing something) but isn't the form that his Susanoo took (just before it fizzled out) the form that Itachi's Susanoo took when he wielded the sword and shield?

That being said, Naruto DID save the day, not in the way I expected but still. Once again, Sakura is fail. And lets not forget to mention, thank the gods that Sasuke is actually shown as having a limit and the blindness actually impacting him. I was half expecting him to go full power against Kakashi just because he gets angry and goes Hulk mode getting stronger with his emotions. Anger does NOT equal chakra. Well, not unless you're Naruto and angry means Kyuubi. I liked the chapter.

OH YEAH! Remember that Kakashi has been around for a long time and an ANBU from a very young age. He is also one of the most knowledgeable people in the village. Its entirely possible that Kakashi just knew about the blindness linked to MS. That been said, he probably is going blind as well but he hasnt used his MS nearly as much as Sasuke has used his in a single battle so he'll no doubt go blind too, just slower.

That does raise an interesting question though. How do you think the fact that he cant turn off his Sharingan going to affect his impending blindness? He only uses the Sharingan when absolutely necessary unlike the Uchiha, and the MS even less so. This would lead to say that his blindness would be very slow to occur, BUT he also has his on ALL THE TIME, just closed.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Last edited by Eighty6ed; 02-24-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eighty6ed For This Useful Post:
sheik (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #51
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighty6ed View Post
Someone mentioned the Susanoo sealing sword and shield that Itachi had. Now we haven't seen that from Sasuke yet (unless Im missing something) but isn't the form that his Susanoo took (just before it fizzled out) the form that Itachi's Susanoo took when he wielded the sword and shield?

That being said, Naruto DID save the day, not in the way I expected but still. Once again, Sakura is fail. And lets not forget to mention, thank the gods that Sasuke is actually shown as having a limit and the blindness actually impacting him. I was half expecting him to go full power against Kakashi just because he gets angry and goes Hulk mode getting stronger with his emotions.
Quote:
Anger does NOT equal chakra.
Well, not unless you're Naruto and angry means Kyuubi. I liked the chapter.
To be fair. If the SG/MSs power is derived from the juubi then anger and hate could very well increase the potentcy of the chakra allowing sasuke to get stroneer/more powerful IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #52
Suspence
Academy Student

Suspence is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that is the complete susano. if you look at itachi's susano it had eyes in the mouth.. i always wondered about that.. and now that they show sasukes susano complete. when it fades away the other part of the susano's eyes are in the mouth.. just like itachis.. so i think itachi and the same or another susano inside the final part. but thats my opinion. and who knows what happened wit the sword an shield. only kishi knows
Suspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #53
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I'm loving this chapter for so many reasons other than what was actually shown...narutos speed is ridiculous...he has to be the fastest in the manga at this point seriously but any rate...I’m glad kakashi showed us just a little bit honestly if he had fought more he would have been murdered by sasuke (sasuke is undefeated at this point so he wouldn’t lose to kakashi blind or not). naruto's entrance was cold...the look back was the best...that look back was a message to sasuke...him trying to kill sakura was the straw that broke the camel’s back...I’m so looking forward to next week..
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #54
Suspence
Academy Student

Suspence is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
To be fair. If the SG/MSs power is derived from the juubi then anger and hate could very well increase the potentcy of the chakra allowing sasuke to get stroneer/more powerful IMO.
yea i believe that as well because madara said sasukes eyes are improving better than itachis. but now he gonna have to take itachis eyes which i cant wait to see what they gonna look like. and every increase with the sharingan has been in a bad way like takin ur bros eyes or watchin whose closest to you die. it seems the more hatred the stronger.
Suspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #55
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I swear sasuke is the most clueless person in this manga right now. He's still bitching about itachi's sacrifice and he still doesn't truly understand why itachi did it.

"LYKE OMG, WHY ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE LAUGHING. DON'T YOU KNOW ITACHI DIED. THAT'S NOT FUNNY, SO LYKE QUIT IT ALREADY."

STFU SASUKE

The kid just doesn't get it. Itachi sacrificed himself for the sake of the village. The very fact that sasuke's generation grew up in peace and is able to laugh was the very thing itachi died to protect. Yet, the kid thinks all of konoha is laughing at itachi, when they are able to laugh BECAUSE of itachi.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-24-2010 at 08:32 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (02-24-2010), HAxx (02-26-2010), Lalalila (02-24-2010), markus601 (02-24-2010), OiB (02-25-2010), Rikudou Sennin (02-25-2010), SasukeWorldsGreatest (02-25-2010), sheik (02-24-2010), Wolverine (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #56
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I can see what you're talking about here but I kinda think its a bit of a reach. Even if they are derived from the Juubi, we don't know anything about the Juubi. Even so, emotion wasn't really directly responsible for the increase of chakra in Naruto's case (at least not in the sense that Anger = more chakra). It was more of a lack of self-control on Naruto's part that brought the Kyuubi juice to the forefront. (I believe anyway, its been a while since the debating FC)

@ Narutologist. Maybe its the Sasuke hater in me, but I far from consider Sasuke as undefeated. Deidara, he won by fluke (I stand by that till the day I die). Against Itachi, he was finished and Itachi's disease is what did him in plus he was fighting injured the entire time. Its not a win if its against a half-dead person already. He got duped by Killer-Bee. The Kage's? He got his ass pulled out of the fire and refueled by Madara and Karin. Danzo I'll give him fair and square.

And Naruto's speed? Extremely insanely fast he is, but fastest? Just last chapter, Kakashi grabbed Sasuke's Chidori hand inches from Sakura's face. This week, it was Naruto and a kunai at Sakura's face. Plus I dont think its quite vanishing speed or at least we havent seen it anyway. Noticing a trend here anyone? Sakura needs a big bullseye on that forehead of hers or just keep out of the fight and work with bandaids.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Last edited by Eighty6ed; 02-24-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:33 PM   #57
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
yea i believe that as well because madara said sasukes eyes are improving better than itachis. but now he gonna have to take itachis eyes which i cant wait to see what they gonna look like. and every increase with the sharingan has been in a bad way like takin ur bros eyes or watchin whose closest to you die. it seems the more hatred the stronger.
if sasuke takes itachis eyes it wouldnt surprise me if itachi had them rigged to show sasuke something he needs to see to change his life...itachi was just that kind of dude...so im betting there will be a message in the eyes much like the 4ths jutsu in naruto...
Old 02-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #58
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
if sasuke takes itachis eyes it wouldnt surprise me if itachi had them rigged to show sasuke something he needs to see to change his life...itachi was just that kind of dude...so im betting there will be a message in the eyes much like the 4ths jutsu in naruto...
i agree and in the interview kishi stated that sasuke would have a change of view. so if what you said does come true it would line up with what kishi said in that interview.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markus601 For This Useful Post:
Narutologist (02-24-2010), sheik (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #59
Narutologist
ANBU

itachi and the 4th were probably the best planners in the manga...they had back up plans after back up plans...my guess would be that itachi has something else planned...
Old 02-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #60
jUsT a NiNjA
Academy Student

jUsT a NiNjA is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually really liked this episode....and I agree a Naruto v Sasuke fight right now wouldn't be a good idea. I would like to see this progress more.
jUsT a NiNjA is offline   Reply With Quote