Naruto 484 Discussion - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #61
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 484 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus601 View Post
i agree and in the interview kishi stated that sasuke would have a change of view. so if what you said does come true it would line up with what kishi said in that interview.
He's already had a "change of view". He's gone from valuing his comrades' lives, and trying to protect them to viewing them merely as tools to be discarded or destroyed on a whim. He's gone from remembering the people he grew up with as inspiration for acts of good to seeing them only with blind hatred. He doesn't value human life anymore. Once upon a time, Sasuke cared even more about not letting the people he cared about die than achieving vengeance on Itachi. Look at him now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Eighty6ed (02-24-2010), platinumrug (02-25-2010)

Old 02-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #62
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
huh just took another look at the picture

sasuke fired 2 arrows at kakashi
kakashi warped them both
impressive
I totally forgot this. A big Touche and Bravo goes to Kakashi to have developed his MS to the point that he can now warp projectiles traveling too fast to dodge before getting hit himself. FASTER THAN HE CAN DODGE?! Thats FAST! He's come a LOOONG way from spending 5 minutes to bring MS up against Deidara.

edit: I know this is more of a prediction but Im too lazy to go that thread. At this point a Naruto Vs Sasuke fight isn't gonna happen right away. Naruto might have what it takes to at least TRY to fight Sasuke (not necessarily kill him), but he won't fight Sasuke as he is just by virtue of his honor. No way would he fight a blind and empty Sasuke.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Last edited by Eighty6ed; 02-24-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eighty6ed For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-24-2010), Konnaha_yellow_flash (02-24-2010), Narutologist (02-24-2010), platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #63
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I figured this would come up, but what about sakuras rescue was so damn fast??? Naruto did the same thing kakashi did. He stopped sasuke from killing sakura by sneaking up. Again, whats so fast about the resuce of sakura from a SGless, blind, worn out sasukes kunai attack that took like 6 panels lol???

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #64
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
He's already had a "change of view". He's gone from valuing his comrades' lives, and trying to protect them to viewing them merely as tools to be discarded or destroyed on a whim. He's gone from remembering the people he grew up with as inspiration for acts of good to seeing them only with blind hatred. He doesn't value human life anymore. Once upon a time, Sasuke cared even more about not letting the people he cared about die than achieving vengeance on Itachi. Look at him now.
true i agree.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #65
wienerhard
Academy Student

wienerhard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePein View Post
ummm i personally think the reason kakashi is not gonna go blind like itachi and madara and sasuke is because he didnt kill anyone close to him to get it nor did he kill of hundreds of his clansmen. That being said i think if ms is obtained the right way it will not cause vision loss.

Some of you might say well it was stated in the manga that it does by madara and itachi blah blah blah. Well guess what they killed someone to get it didnt they? Now im not for sure about this since we dont yet fully know how kakashi got his ms yet but im guessing he didnt kill his bf or dad or mom or bro or gf or wife or kid or dog....
yeah just like DBZ.. Gouko and Vegeta obtain super saiyan different ways.. :P but gouko super saiyan power was better then vegeta
wienerhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #66
Suspence
Academy Student

Suspence is an unknown quantity at this point

Suspence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #67
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I figured this would come up, but what about sakuras rescue was so damn fast??? Naruto did the same thing kakashi did. He stopped sasuke from killing sakura by sneaking up. Again, whats so fast about the resuce of sakura from a SGless, blind, worn out sasukes kunai attack that took like 6 panels lol???
not putting down kakashi's speed in the least bit, but naruto saving sakura isn't the point its the fact that he made it from where he was to where kakashi and everyone are now and as icing on the cake snatched sakura in the knick of time. he travelled a much further distance than kakashi did to save her. but the fact that kakashi made it at the time he did was fast also. naruto was leaving the cabin with yamato while kakashi was making it to sai and company's location. naruto is pretty damn fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to markus601 For This Useful Post:
Narutologist (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #68
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The fact that there is no way he wasn't much farther away from the scene than Kakashi was. That's why. No one saw him coming. For that to have been the case, he would have had to be quite, quite far away. To beat Kakashi to the punch from a significant distance further away is no small feat. Especially since he wasn't in sage mode at the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
markus601 (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #69
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^ YEAH, also it didn't even look like sasuke knew what happened. On that last page naruto is 10 feet away holding sakura and sasuke hadn't even reacted at all.

BTW, anyone notice how kakashi is directly behind sasuke right now. He could chidori him in the back, but watch him fuck up and not take advantage of that.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-24-2010 at 08:55 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (02-24-2010), markus601 (02-24-2010), Narutologist (02-24-2010), platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #70
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
^ YEAH, also it didn't even look like sasuke knew what happened. On that last page naruto is 10 feet away holding sakura and sasuke hadn't even reacted at all.

BTW, anyone notice how kakashi is directly behind sasuke right now. Watch him fuck up and not take advantage of that.
lol kakashi is going to pull a sakura and start crying lmao.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markus601 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-24-2010), platinumrug (02-25-2010), Wolverine (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #71
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The fact that there is no way he wasn't much farther away from the scene than Kakashi was. That's why. No one saw him coming. For that to have been the case, he would have had to be quite, quite far away. To beat Kakashi to the punch from a significant distance further away is no small feat. Especially since he wasn't in sage mode at the time.
Don't leave out the fact that Kakashi stopped to help out the guys that Sakura knocked out with the gas and took the time to line them up like corpses in a row. Fact is that because of the varying starting distances and the relative times of departure, there's no way of telling who actually traveled faster.

IMO, I would put my money on Sage Mode Naruto to win in an 8 furlongs race. Kakashi may be a strong starter but I see him fading at about the 5 furlongs mark at which time Naruto will find his next gear and be a strong finisher like always.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #72
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

BTW, anyone notice how kakashi is directly behind sasuke right now. He could chidori him in the back, but watch him fuck up and not take advantage of that.
LMAO....I was thinking the same thing...he could have at least immobilizedsasuke and captured him but nope he's looking naruto like woowwww!
Old 02-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #73
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
No one saw kakashi comming either so Why isnt his actions considered SO FAST?? Its not like kakashi couldnt have saved sakura from sasuke intime, but his previous use of kamui caused him some trouble. All naruto did was do the same thing kakashi did so whats the big difference?

And naruto showing up a chapter later comming from the cabin straight to kakashi. When kakashi went to kiba, lee and sais location then sasukes is no way to measure atcual speed. Yes he got there quick, but thats still no way to measure narutos actaul speed.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #74
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

actually you forgot that Naruto was asleep and woke up and had to sneek away from Yamato without him noticing both should take some time.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Najiro For This Useful Post:
markus601 (02-24-2010), platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #75
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
actually you forgot that Naruto was asleep and woke up and had to sneek away from Yamato without him noticing both should take some time.
Trying to use naruto arriving a chapter after kakashi just isnt a good arguement for SM narutos speed. Naruto arrived at the same time or before, yes, but after. No. Lol, Too much couldve happened inbetween the time kakashi and sai werent shown comming for sakura. Kakashi couldve taken a 20 minute shit brake for all we know which is why this cant really be used to gauge speed.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA