Naruto 484 Discussion - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #91
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 484 Discussion

you know what im not even discussing the fact that naruto is not in sage mode in the last pannel anymore! yes he was in sage mode earlier but that last pannel does not have the toad eye his pupil is clearly a regular DOT. if next weeks manga comes out and he is in sage mode then i will accept my wrong but as of right now thats a DOT.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #92
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus601 View Post
you know what im not even discussing the fact that naruto is not in sage mode in the last pannel anymore! yes he was in sage mode earlier but that last pannel does not have the toad eye his pupil is clearly a regular DOT. if next weeks manga comes out and he is in sage mode then i will accept my wrong but as of right now thats a DOT.
He doesnt need Sage Mode at this point. It just showed Sasuke as actually being almsot totally blind and actually out of chakra. Naruto could sneeze too hard and take Sasuke out as is right now. Sage Mode Naruto would be overkill to the Nth degree. BUT, if Madara shows up to save his psychotic protege, I think a Sage Mode demonstration might be in order.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eighty6ed For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #93
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
some person just posted a huge ass pic and i do not see the black circle around his eyes and look at his pupil there is no dash aka minus sign looking thing in it. there's a big DOT. he is not in sage mode.
Yea I just saw that. However, naruto in base mode doesnt have black circles around his eyes so IDK whats going on there.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #94
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighty6ed View Post
He doesnt need Sage Mode at this point. It just showed Sasuke as actually being almsot totally blind and actually out of chakra. Naruto could sneeze too hard and take Sasuke out as is right now. Sage Mode Naruto would be overkill to the Nth degree. BUT, if Madara shows up to save his psychotic protege, I think a Sage Mode demonstration might be in order.
i agree he doesn't need it at this point but some ppl are just blind and trying to discredit the kid. i was arguing another point that in the last panel he isn't in sage mode.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #95
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

@KYF:

That's just the normal outline to his eyes. They stand out because of the angle of the image, and also to show his anger and determination and shit directed at Sasuke.

EDIT: It seems like every time I try to direct a post to KYF by using the "^" because my post would be directly under his, someone posts in the interim. It's getting annoying, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #96
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea I just saw that. However, naruto in base mode doesnt have black circles around his eyes so IDK whats going on there.
sasuke has the same penciling around his eyes too. i think you are just being funny so im just going to move along. you know that he doesn't have sage eyes so i feel that you are just trying to get a response by saying he is.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #97
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If you look in the panels besides Naruto, both Sasuke and Sakura have the same lines. Could just be the eye lashes?

I for one think that Naruto was using Sage Mode to track and move as fast as possible.

Edit: Hell, my sig has the same lines in it.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.

Last edited by Krohnie84; 02-24-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krohnie84 For This Useful Post:
markus601 (02-24-2010), platinumrug (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #98
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
If you look in the panels besides Naruto, both Sasuke and Sakura have the same lines. Could just be the eye lashes?

I for one think that Naruto was using Sage Mode to track and move as fast as possible.

Hell, my sig has the same lines in it.
EXACTLY!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to markus601 For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #99
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
sasuke has the same penciling around his eyes too. i think you are just being funny so im just going to move along. you know that he doesn't have sage eyes so i feel that you are just trying to get a response by saying he is.
If kishi doesnt want there to be confusion then only naruto in SM should have dark circles around his eyes. Not both, one with just less.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #100
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
If kishi doesnt want there to be confusion then only naruto in SM should have dark circles around his eyes. Not both, one with just less.
lol you are delusional! you obviously live in your own fantasy world, but thats cool i know not to take you serious for future reference.
The Following User Says Thank You to markus601 For This Useful Post:
Lord Blackheart (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #101
xxblackice
Academy Student

xxblackice is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Naruto 484 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Not a bad chapter, no wonder kakashi couldn't get to her he was feeling the after effects of the mks..

sasuke version of susano looked a bit like itachi's only no sword and sheild and it looked more evil.

and he's blind lmfaoooo so much for his eyes being stronger then itachi's ='s instant fail on oro's assumptions and madara's roflll...

then again sasuke is so weak he needs to constantly use mks were itachi didn't... ahh the gappp i love it
Sasuke is not weak, he is just as powerful, if not stronger, than Itachi up to his point. His problem is that he thinks too highly of himself feeling the need not to try on people he doesn't see as "worthy"(Deidara, Oroch, Killer Bee) and ends up getting his ass kicked. With the awakening of his Mangekyou, he now relies heavily on that power using it constantly to kill off someone quickly(not worth his time) without bothering to consider the strain his eyes and chakra will endure and without bothering to notice the enemies jutsu beforehand(The Kage's, Danzou, Kakashi), thus getting his ass kicked in a different, more humiliating manner(before he wins or gets away)!
His problems = Teen = Impatient, Arrogant, Selfish, IDIOT!

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!
xxblackice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #102
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Seriously? How can you be confused about this? A dark outline isnt the same as a huge dark shape around the eyes. Sage Mode isnt an outline, its decorative coloring that forms a shape that is different from the eye itself. Plus as Krohnie just said, look at the sig. Thats a regular old eyeline, NOT Sage Mode. Lay this to rest now gentlemen?

@ xxxblackice. Remember that Itachi was already half dead when he fought Sasuke, unfortunately the only thing we have to measure his potential. Just like Kimimaru, we havent seen a full on Itachi. Personally, spamming the hell outta MS doesnt make Sasuke strong at all. If anything, he is just being stupid. Instead of actually fighting, he is just whipping out his biggest weapons and firing them one after the other. Im thinking now that his emotional fury that Madara has Sasuke all stirred up in is just a way to force him to take Itachi's eyes. That sneaky sneaky Madara. He makes Sasuke all sorts of pissed off, Sasuke goes blind, Madara presents the now invalid Sasuke his only salvation and reminds him once again that this is the only way to destroy Konoha, and Sasuke gets the EMS.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Last edited by Eighty6ed; 02-24-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:56 PM   #103
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

@blackice:

He's still not even close to Itachi's level. The only tech he has that's even close to Itachi's capabilities is Amaterasu, which he uses slightly better since it takes him *slightly* less time to focus it, and he has much more control over it. His Tsukuyomi is laughable, and his Susano'o JUST reached the point that Itachi's had easily reached before his fight with Sasuke, and it isn't equipped with the weapons of ultimate HAX. And everything else about him is vastly inferior to Itachi.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Eighty6ed (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #104
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighty6ed View Post
Seriously? How can you be confused about this? A dark outline isnt the same as a huge dark shape around the eyes. Sage Mode isnt an outline, its decorative coloring that forms a shape that is different from the eye itself. Plus as Krohnie just said, look at the sig. Thats a regular old eyeline, NOT Sage Mode. Lay this to rest now gentlemen?
there is no point arguing with him, he knows that naruto isn't in sage mode he is just playing dumb. apparently thats the new thing to do these days.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #105
markus601
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
@blackice:

He's still not even close to Itachi's level. The only tech he has that's even close to Itachi's capabilities is Amaterasu, which he uses slightly better since it takes him *slightly* less time to focus it, and he has much more control over it. His Tsukuyomi is laughable, and his Susano'o JUST reached the point that Itachi's had easily reached before his fight with Sasuke, and it isn't equipped with the weapons of ultimate HAX. And everything else about him is vastly inferior to Itachi.
agreed. i honestly think itachi wouldn't have even had such a hard time fighting raikage or danzo. itachi was more level headed than sasuke and wouldve formulated a plan early on. itachi vs danzo would've been rape. but raikage wouldve put up more of a challenge IMO.