MegaUpload??? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough
MegaUpload???

I have a question for anyone that knows anything about MegaUpload. I've never used it before, so here is my question. How do you watch videos once you downloaded them? And also i know how to download some videos but not all. I have been downloading some of Sakura's seasons of Heroes in the download section. Do i have to download each link or just one? Any information on how use rapidshare, megaupload, and how to watch the videos would be helpful. Thanks

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: MegaUpload???

Megaupload/rapidshare etc are just file hosts. Without having a paid account, you can download at restricted speed, a certain amount of data every day. Any sort of file can be hosted on them. Being able to watch them has nothing to do with downloading them. Depending on the kind of video file, you'll need a certain way of playing it. Media Player Classic and VLC Media Player are two programs that play just about any kind of video file, especially if you download the relevant codecs. My advice is download one of those, and play your video files you've downloaded with it.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
kluang (03-03-2010), Mal (03-02-2010), Miburo (03-02-2010), Servo (03-02-2010)
Old 03-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

Ok so in this link to sakura downloads http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...70#post1792770
Do i just copy and paste one of the urls and then download the video? Or do i have to download each link? I have VLC media player and WMP but how do i tell which one i should use with the file i downloaded? Is there anything i have to do with the file once i downloaded it?

Old 03-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME
USING THE INTERWEBZ?

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Azumi (03-02-2010), Mal (03-02-2010), Miburo (03-02-2010), RNB (03-03-2010), Servo (03-02-2010), The Madness (03-02-2010)
Old 03-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

Yeah it is, Why do you ask? Its my first time trying to use megaupload.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

then get out.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shikamaru For This Useful Post:
Azumi (03-02-2010)
Old 03-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

No.....I'm just trying to get an answer to my question.

Old 03-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, I'm looking at the thread you're talking about. Yeah, fairly positive you've got to download all those links of whatever episode you're trying to watch. Then use that program thinger she posted to link them all together. Then you can watch it using that thinger Jaxon suggested earlier in the thread.

So, let's say you want to watch Episode 2: The Butterfly Effect, where Sylar ruins that lighting girl's shit after killing her dad, king midas, and lets a bunch of bad dudes escape. While Hiro and his bitch go try to find that fast chick, who was a cripple before she got her powarz, in paris so that they can get that formula thing back. And future peter put present peter in some bald dude's body and he's chilling with the bad dudes being a fag. Like usual. Peter's mom tells Sylar that she's his real mom. But she's bullshitting, as you'll find out later.

So to do that, you'll download all five megaupload links under that episode. Then use that program that chick posted to combine them all. I dunno exactly how, since I've never done it. But it should be pretty self-explanatory once you download everything and check it out yourself. Then you should be able to play it using VLC. If not, just google klite codec or some shit like that, and download that shit. Then it should play.

At least, that's how I think it should work. I suck balls when it comes to computer shit too.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (01-19-2012), Mal (03-02-2010), RNB (03-03-2010), Servo (03-02-2010), sikfearless0 (03-02-2010)
Old 03-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #9
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

Thanks Miburo. I got it working now.

Old 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

For your next downloads use jdownloader,just copypasta the link(s) of whatever you want to download and click play in the program..it will work as your clicking monkey and keep on downloading one after the other while counting the waiting time in between so not only that you wont have to deal with the host sites directly,you wont even have to be sitting infront of your pc,in case of multiple links,to download them as the program will do it automatically.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote