AIPAC - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #46
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: AIPAC

ITT Vanity is jealous her made-up storytime beliefs don't include MORPHIN' TIME.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Servo (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010), Tzu Men (03-10-2010)

Old 03-10-2010, 01:08 AM   #47
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

I love you too, baby <3
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 AM   #48
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I'm a scientist. One that believes in the Big Bang.

Most of the scientists only want to believe in the good stuff, and Dawkins and Maher cater their message around bringing in more members. When you get more into actual questions, you tend to scare off a lot of people who run to insults, or become Scientologists.

You'll often find these people waving their arms and getting edumacated in fancy universities, then when you present the more unsavory ideals they laugh and mock you. Often, these are just people who are "smarter" than you.

EDIT: Where's the fun in presenting evidence and stuff before they rage everywhere? Personally, I need to make my point with ignorant mockery.
tl;dr Changing words in a quote is a terrible way to try to make a point.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Vanity (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:10 AM   #49
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

No, Van is right.

Norse Mythology isn't stupid.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:13 AM   #50
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

/over it

Mibs, can I put foul language in my sig or will I get a slap on the wrist?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #51
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

U mad, Christfags?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Servo (03-10-2010), Tzu Men (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:16 AM   #52
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Why would I be mad that you're making fun of the truth?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:17 AM   #53
Vanity
Succumb

You replied. Therefore, you must be angry.

And I demand that answer, immediately, if not sooner
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Miburo (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:17 AM   #54
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

The same way that those guys in the Naruto section get mad when you say that Tobi is Obito?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #55
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
The same way that those guys in the Naruto section get mad when you say that Tobi is Obito?
No dude.

Now, if you said Jesus was Moses then I'd be RAEGING hardcore.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-10-2010), Miburo (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010), Tabris (03-10-2010), Tzu Men (03-10-2010), Vanity (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:20 AM   #56
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Mibs, can I put foul language in my sig or will I get a slap on the wrist?
Put whatever you want in it. I put foul language in pretty much every post I make anyway. Fuck that no swearing rule.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (03-13-2010), Vanity (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #57
Vanity
Succumb

I knew I could count on you <3
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Miburo (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 04:40 AM   #58
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I'm an Otaku. One that believes in Japan, a magical wonderland where large-breasted Japanese schoolgirls would proclaim "Me so horny!" and kneel down to take my cock up the poop chute..

Most of Otaku only want to believe in the good stuff, Wapanese and Cosplayers cater their message around bringing in more members. When you get more into real life non anime discussion, you tend to scare off a lot of people who run to 4-chan or become faggots.

You'll often find these people waving their arms and getting emotional in cosplays, then when you present the more unsavory ideals they cry and sent hate mails. Often, these are just anti social Wapanese who are becoming emos.

EDIT: Where's the fun in escaping real life and stuff before they bite everywhere? Personally, I want to watch as many hentai as possible.
Post this on manga section

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-10-2010), Mal (03-10-2010), RNB (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010), Tabris (03-10-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #59
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

And so, another NL meme is born.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-10-2010), Shrike (03-13-2010)
Old 03-10-2010, 06:34 PM   #60
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Isn't Jesus just an 'enlightened man' in that religion? Not actually being derived from or part of God?
No,According to that religion..Jesus christ son of the holy virgin mariam (That's her name in qur'an) has been chosen by god to deliver the message of Christianity,He is a prophet just like Mosses,just like Mohammad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
@Darth: i was anticipating some one to be stupid enough to say taht hitler was an antichrist, so i was preemtively insulting anyone who would say that.
I got that,I just didn't find any clear denial of the multiple antichrist idea in your post so that's why i was asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
^FG: alot of christians believe that they will go to heaven before the "7 years of tribulation"
HAHAHA
the bible doesn't say ANYTHING about the alive poeple assending to heaven before the 7 years.

SOOOO i find it interesting that you obviously understood that, when so many people who claim to follow christ and claim to have read the bible refuse to beleive/understand that.
kudos to you.
All people will survive the 7 years of tribulation (Good & bad),Because the bad ones are going to follow and support the antichrist and the good ones will follow Jesus and fight beside him in the war against the antichrist.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote