Sasuke won't die - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-15-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Sasuke won't die

I noe that everyone thinks sasuke will eventually die due to his actions and it's leading up to it............

WRONG the show is called naruto its not weather sasuke deserves to die or how the story is leading if you shape the storyy around naruto then sasuke won't die because that would ultimately lead to a failure of naruto.

and what the manga tends to lead to is if naruto dosent save sasuke he dosent want to be hokage (but obviosly he does so he has to save sasuke)

(and for people who think sasuke will be the final villian i think its bull sh*t because obviosly in nearly every story the villian is mysterious and hard to figure out his true intentions and we have been basically shown everything that sasuke has done, madara is the final villain.)>>> this given reason to think naruto can save sasuke because everyone knows the fianal villain will eventually be killed.

and naruto suposed to be the way to the new way of the ninja world as the old way was currupt in a way if he kills sasuke that would be following the old ways which he is supposed to change.

the uchiha clan was apart if the old ninja system and they died because of it there clan was born out of power, naruto has to save sasuke so he can recreate his clan out of love, freindship.

my main point its all about naruto its not wat has to be done or what should be done its what is best for the story development of naruto he's the main character so he can't fail.

wat do you guys think?
AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT TRUEUCHIHA THINKS I THINK IVE SEEN ENOUGH OF WHAT HE HAS TO WRITE AT SOME POINT HE HAS TO SEE WHAT HE WRITES IS BULLSHIT

Last edited by Gmar; 03-15-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: ADDING MORE
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sasuke won't die

He will die. He must die. The prob is, he like a roach. Hard to kill, easy to step on.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
Gmar
Genin

Gmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
He will die. He must die. The prob is, he like a roach. Hard to kill, easy to step on.
but your looking at it from his side of the story not naruto's how far could naruto growth continue after the death of his best freind (by him) if it happens....... narutos way isn't killling
Gmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

i count the seconds until trueuchiha will ejaculate his sasuke love in this threat...
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:03 AM   #5
narutobog
Academy Student

narutobog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, I agree that sasuke would not die.
He must be saved by Naruto
narutobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Sasuke just kill Danzo. He's an acting Hokage. He's not a Hokage yet but the Fire Nation choose him until either Tsunade wakes up or they will be a jonin election. Until those two happen he's the main man of Konoha. What will Konoha or any other village do if their Kage is killed? Until now the sentence is death, and if Konoha dont put Sasuke on must be kill list, then Konoha have bious justice system. That explain why there are so many Konoha nin in Akatsuki.

At least Raikage stated clearly of his village system. They dont disarm for peace or any bullshit. Be strong, be powerful and never bow down to others.

Naruto got to get his head clear. Sasuke is Public Enemy no 1. Raikage is the leader of SHinobi alliance and I know he wont take any Naruto bullshit. Neither any of the Kages. Well except Gaara and Kakashi. Either you kill Sasuke or I send another to finish the job.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmar View Post
WRONG the show is called naruto its not wether sasuke deserves to die
Check your homographs, for wether is not one.

Aside this, Sasuke may end up dying. In the same way Gaara did, perhaps a death situation could bump him back to sanity.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #8
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke kills naruto ....AGAIN! (3 times at the valley people...3 TIMES!)
cheap jincchuriki trash kicks in. sasuke merks him again. Cheap sell out brother Itachi trash comes in. sasukes tired , collapses and is draged back to the village for some kinda bs warm welcome thats set up by naruto...then he kills everyone
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-15-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #9
narutobog
Academy Student

narutobog is an unknown quantity at this point

@kluang
Sasusuke is on must kill list, danzo put him on.
Naruto has a cool head, and he knows that Sasuke is public enemy no. 2, after Madara, but that does not mean it will drop the connection between him and Sasuske. They could send anyone to kill Sasuske, but that does not mean that someone will succeed,he is quite strong, and I think now they are more concerned with preparing for war. :P
narutobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ok I didn't read the whole thing because I honestly don't care. I'll simply say this Naruto in essence has already failed/went back on his word & this is why.

1. Naruto has openly stated that its his dream to become Hokage.

2. Naruto makes a promise to "bring Sasuke back".

3. Naruto makes a promise to save Sasuke.

4. Sasuke killed Danzou which makes #2 a failed promise because Sasuke can never comeback as a Konoha shinobi. He killed the acting Hokage & basically declared war on his former village.

5. Naruto states "I'll kill you & myself". This makes #1 & #3 automatic fails & is a contradiction to his previous statements.

So please save me the dribble about bonds & Naruto will do it because he says he will because Naruto has already made multiple statements which conflict with the original promises. Sasuke will die & will never go back to Konoha as a shinobi. That is not to say that Sasuke won't be redeemed in some way because lets face it Kishi is about kisses & rainbows however there is no real reason why Sasuke should live till the end of this manga let alone return to Konoha as a shinobi. To many things have happened to warrant such a cheesy outcome.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-15-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #11
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

FUCK SASUKE UCHIHA.

HE MUST DIE!!!

KILL THE FAGGOT.

Seriously. Sasuke is famous as Hashirama. The five kages know him. Meaning. THEY WILL Spread the news and shit. Bounty hunters will go after him, etc..

WHY IS HE FAMOUS?
1. THE "LAST" UCHIHA - UCHIHA SURVIVOR
2. THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL
3. AKATSUKI MEMEBER
4. Orochimaru's Right hand man.

Naruto NOT killing Sasuke is pure bullshit. Everything Naruto has in his arsenal would kill Sasuke instantly. Yes even Shadow clones would. If Zetsu didn't catch Sasuke. He would of went into that wall and died.

Last edited by Sniper; 03-15-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-15-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #12
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

While I consider myself one of the 'sane' Sasuke fans that lives within reality, I've come to the conclusion that Sasuke must die. He is a half step behind Madara with his 'plans'. His plan is to destroy Konoha, and in doing that he will revive the Uchiha Clan. His plan is ludicris. He will still be at the least 1 of 2 living Uchihas, and thats if Madara dosen't off him, which we all know that will happen, or injure him greatly, to the point that he's at deaths door. Of course I can see him with one final jutsu against Madara, that will turn the tide and help Naruto take him out. But FINALLY, after Kakashi's warning when he was a kid that shinobi who use all their chakra could possibly die. Though this is something that Sasuke has done throughout the manga, it will finally mean his end, and theres nothing that Naruto, or the Kyuubi, or even Sakura will be able to heal or do. Kishi stunted Sasuke's growth after Itachi's death because ultimately he had little or no purpose to even exist. He wasn't like Jiraiya chasing women, he didn't chase after money, or even just battling people for the sake of fighting. Sasuke has had no specific reason to draw air. Additionally his fighting personality changed from a genius, to a shinobi whom just attempted to blow through all of his battles with sheer power, and sharingans. With the speech that Sasuke gave to Orochimaru before he inhaled him, about how ashamed he should be that he's lowered himself to the point of being a freak, as a reader its a wonder how Sasuke got to the point he is right now. Wanting to destroy Konoha may piss many people off, but that isn't so much a 'bad' plan in my estimation. Its all about the get back, Konoha ordered the death of the Uchihas, so basically pay them back. That makes sense. But to go off on a whim to fight 4 Kages, and not attempt to escape especially when it became clear that Danzou was gone. With the 'new' non-planning, throw all caution to the 4 winds Sasuke, his path has no choice but to end in death. Sasuke won't get a second chance to come back to Konoha and just be one of the fellas again, that won't ever happen. Sasuke's not Vegeta, he found a woman Bulma that could deal with his high strung ass, and had a kid, therefore a purpose. Beyond destroying Konoha Sasuke has had, and probably will get zero more plans, or ideas. Thats just how Kishi trolled his character.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-15-2010), Vengeance (03-15-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #13
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Sasuke and/or Naruto must die. The chosen one will bring peace. For peace to come about one or both sides of the eternal struggle between Senju and Uchiha must fall. Then no more eternal struggle/battles...

Death = Peace
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I just want to say one more thing. Sasuke being the final villain will save this manga from a craptestic ending via fail Madara plot. Let's all hope that Kishi actually does it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #15
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Heh - I thought TrueUCHIHA would have gone with: If Sasuke dies, will be the bestest death everz! Way betterz than Naruto's death!!

(Seriously, how did this form of English come about? I can't even mimic it.)

Anyway, to the topic: Kishi has written himself towards three options.
1) Naruto kills Sasuke - whether or not Naruto dies as well is immaterial.
2) Sasuke is permanently blinded ending the threat of the Sharingan - I prefer forcible removement of his eyes. What happens to him beyond that doesn't matter. No Sharingan, no threat.
3) During the fight between Sasuke and Naruto, something, either the pummeling he is getting or Itachi's "gift" or revulsion of the evil within him, will give Sasuke insight into the error of his ways and he'll reform and join forces with Naruto. Which would SUCK!

If this Manga has set up anything it is that there is an divide between the Uchiha and other clans and they can't help but be driven to destruction - and so it should be. However, because of the theme of breaking the cycle of hatred, you just know that number 3 is probably the most likely. I like number 2, but it is probably least likely.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote