487 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #136
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: 487 Predictions/Spoilers

I'm glad Kisame is alive, he didn't do much water jutsus against Killerbee and he still had a lot of chakra to use. Also, Zetsu is proving to be stronger by each chapter. I hope that the switch between Kisame and Zetsu clone (if that's what happened) happened by the end of the fight meaning the Zetsu copy can't do much attacks but just served as a distraction. Otherwise Zetsu becomes a little too strong. But it will all be cleared hopefully in the next chapter. All in all, good planning by akatsuki, nice twist.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #137
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varian128 View Post
What I also don't understand is why people are hating on this new move that Zetsu has acquired? He's a member of AKATSUKI. He can't be a weakling if he's a member of them. I, personally, like this twist.
The problem is, if it wasn't an ass pull, it should be used earlier for other Akatsuki. I'm not against the technique per se, but I hate the plot hole that it opens.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Sniper (03-15-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #138
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
The problem is, if it wasn't an ass pull, it should be used earlier for other Akatsuki. I'm not against the technique per se, but I hate the plot hole that it opens.
Kishi seems to be creating a lot of plotholes here lately. You're right, it just doesn't feel completely plausible that this whole time Zetsu has been able to swap with another Akatsuki, yet he just decided to do it with Kisame. Call me crazy, but wouldn't Hidan and Kakuzu be really helpful in the upcoming war, considering they can't die? And what about Sasori? His 100 puppets could wipe out ninja like crazy. Bad writing on Kishi's part, but it's becoming a long list anyway.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #139
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varian128 View Post
Here's the bottom line for me.

I now see the fight between KB and Kisame as utterly void and without meaning beyond sheer intelligence gathering on the part of Akatsuki. What we apparently saw was not Kisame, but a Zetsu CLONE. Who knows, perhaps those moves were total BS! Perhaps syncing with Samehada was BS. We no longer know the full extent of Kisame's power, but we know another move that Zetsu has; and it's an AWESOME one.

What I don't understand is this. If Zetsu's clone was able to take on KB is such a way, then why did Madara say that he's not so much in the way of offense? Obviously he is... hmm.

What I also don't understand is why people are hating on this new move that Zetsu has acquired? He's a member of AKATSUKI. He can't be a weakling if he's a member of them. I, personally, like this twist.
Everything up to fusing with Samehada we know was legit. What the spoiler implied was that after KB had broken the giant bubble, that's when Zetsu's clone and Kisame switched, when Kisame seemingly unfused with Samehada.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Varian128 (03-16-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #140
JenovaCake
Genin

JenovaCake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashwind View Post
Kishi seems to be creating a lot of plotholes here lately. You're right, it just doesn't feel completely plausible that this whole time Zetsu has been able to swap with another Akatsuki, yet he just decided to do it with Kisame. Call me crazy, but wouldn't Hidan and Kakuzu be really helpful in the upcoming war, considering they can't die? And what about Sasori? His 100 puppets could wipe out ninja like crazy. Bad writing on Kishi's part, but it's becoming a long list anyway.
I think it's more likely that Madara actually planned on Kisame infiltrating them and so had Zetsu swap with him at the last second. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Zetsu the whole fight with KB. When Kisame split with Samehada it would have been a good chance to swap with Zetsu etc.
I don't think it a plot hole as Madara has never really needed Zetsu to swap places with another member, or maybe he couldn't. Who knows?

And do you have a list of these other plot holes? I haven't noticed many so I'd like to know what they are.
JenovaCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #141
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
kyf it can be argued both ways

kisame was fighting to capture not kill
kisame had bee on the ropes a few times
bee only survived coz samehada have him chakra

BUT

bee was protecting ppl - he did not go full + he wasted air and chakra protecting them in the water prison
+pencil no jutsu was awsome

kisame is nothing without his sword, he has huge chakra reserves but not huge enough and a few nice water techs
kb without 8 tails has crazy sword moves...and lightning element that even sharingan and sasuke speed couldnt avoid

so bee wins
PLUS! if bee did what he did to sasuke, using swords then he would beat kisame with samehada
if bee shoulda switched to swords after he got absorbed once, no way kisame can keep up with it and hes not much of a threat when hes not absorbing chakra

writes....

at the end of the day samahada is gone and kisame is shit without it and we all know this even kyf knows this kisame is no longer a threat. the plan was smart i'll say that but how kishi did it was fucking stupid he basically wasted 5-6 chapters for no fucking reason. we basically had a filler in the manga.

Kisames biggest advantage was his samahada and like u pointed out bee couldn't fight 100% because he was to busy protecting the others and kisame used this.

its a fact in this manga when 2 ppl fight the good guy always tells the others to gtfo so they don't get in the way. either way kisame is useless he'll try again and fail.

unless kisame gets him by surprise which is what it seems kishi is trying to do.. also don;t explain anything to kyf he's to fucking retarded to understand that all KISAME DID WAS DRAIN KIRABI and thats not kicking ass thats just sucking your chakra dry physically kisame DID NOT HURT KIRABI to much if at all... so yeah..

Last edited by Myth; 03-15-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-15-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #142
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenovaCake View Post
I think it's more likely that Madara actually planned on Kisame infiltrating them and so had Zetsu swap with him at the last second. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Zetsu the whole fight with KB. When Kisame split with Samehada it would have been a good chance to swap with Zetsu etc.
I don't think it a plot hole as Madara has never really needed Zetsu to swap places with another member, or maybe he couldn't. Who knows?

And do you have a list of these other plot holes? I haven't noticed many so I'd like to know what they are.
Why wouldn't Madara plan on keeping the other Akatsuki alive? Like I said, a few of them would be extremely helpful in the war. They all have abilities that could easily take out fodder, and could even wipe out a lot of chuunin and possibly low ranked jonin. Unless Zetsu can only swap with Kisame, it would be stupid to let all those Akatsuki die when they could be used for so many other things.

I don't keep a list of all Kishi's plotholes, but from what people have been saying and what we've been discussing, they're appearing more frequently than they should.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #143
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

so IF this spoiler is TRUE, does that explain why his sword left him for bee if it was black zetsu? i dno, its still monday..... little is still known about zetsu's capabilities as we have not seen him fight...

NUMINOUS you might have to add a zombie kisame or someshit to your madara in the panzer/tiger (i cant remember which tank is which lol) if this is not true... lol i love these early spoilers so many possibilities...
might as well say sasuke is going to die of aids from his future surgery

Last edited by mops1337; 03-15-2010 at 10:39 PM. Reason: meh
mops1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #144
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I agree with you.

But it seems like Madara wanted
Sasori
Deidara
Itachi
Konan
Hidan
Kakuzu

out of the picture before he could make his moves.

That jutsu wouldn't be used on Itachi because Madara waited until Sasuke killed Itachi. Since Pain stated that Sasuke was looking for Itachi in the first place.

There could be a possibility that Madara might have Zetsu use the technique on Sasuke as well.

But why not Pain? They were shocked that Pain was defeated. Konan was like "HE'S INVINCIBLE" so they must of thought. Hey. No need to back up this relentless warrior.

Funny thing is. Zetsu only backed up Kisame and Sasuke. Not any other members.

Last edited by Sniper; 03-15-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #145
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Madara said himself that he never expected to lose so many members. He likely only felt that he may have problems with the 8 and 9 tails. Kisame has history with Madara. Madara seems to trust him. Any smart general knows that it's smart to keep a longtime soldier that keeps his secrets and he can trust, even if he has suffered a minor setback that can be and must be resolved anyway. Killa B must go down eventually so it's already in Akatsuki's plans to get the sword back. Sasuke was foolish and turned his back on his healer that has risked her life for him. People like that u keep around, amke them train to become better and carry them along when u decide to do shit like go looking for somebody, or attempting to destroy an entire village.

Now that the 8 tails has the sword, Madara has to step his plans up. I bet he didnt plan for that. there is no Akatsuki member or shinobi that can defeat Killa B with that sword. Kisame couldnt have been defeated with that sword. How the hell does Kishi plan to twist this. That's too much power in the "jinjuriki enemy's hands" to capture him

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 03-15-2010 at 11:02 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #146
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Madara said himself that he never expected to lose so many members. He likely only felt that he may have problems with the 8 and 9 tails. Kisame has history with Madara. Madara seems to trust him. Any smart general knows that it's smart to keep a longtime soldier that keeps his secrets and he can trust, even if he has suffered a minor setback that can be and must be resolved anyway. Killa B must go down eventually so it's already in Akatsuki's plans to get the sword back. Sasuke was foolish and turned his back on his healer that has risked her life for him. People like that u keep around, amke them train to become better and carry them along when u decide to do shit like go looking for somebody, or attempting to destroy an entire village.
lol agreed on that sasuke made a bad move with that but then again sasuke is in complete darkness, not even the brightest light could find him and bring him back (which is pimp-tastic), and KB will die, then KB's bro bro will get mad like he always does then he will take or try to take every soilder he can to madara and fight him, then hell faill and die, then thats when every nation go's into full defence and does whatever they can to stop madara and his moons eye plan

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Uchiha_Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #147
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
lol agreed on that sasuke made a bad move with that but then again sasuke is in complete darkness, not even the brightest light could find him and bring him back (which is pimp-tastic), and KB will die, then KB's bro bro will get mad like he always does then he will take or try to take every soilder he can to madara and fight him, then hell faill and die, then thats when every nation go's into full defence and does whatever they can to stop madara and his moons eye plan
Whatever they can do to stop it, im hoping will lead to the 6 Nations(Iron included) dividing. Those that want to continue fighting Madara and Sasuke to protect the last jinjuriki, and those that want to kill the last jinjuriki to prevent Madara's plans. Madara may have just made up that B.S. explanation for the Kages so that it would eventually divide the Nations.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:16 PM   #148
JenovaCake
Genin

JenovaCake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Now that the 8 tails has the sword, Madara has to step his plans up. I bet he didnt plan for that. there is no Akatsuki member or shinobi that can defeat Killa B with that sword. Kisame couldnt have been defeated with that sword. How the hell does Kishi plan to twist this. That's too much power in the "jinjuriki enemy's hands" to capture him
I'm liking the idea that Kisame is hiding inside the sword. That would be a good reason as to why it suddenly decided to go with KB.
JenovaCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:24 PM   #149
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i wanna see the 4th great ninja war dude that would be so badass!!!!!!! but what would be funny is your 2nd option thing, i would love to see every nation try to kill naruto

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Uchiha_Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:04 AM   #150
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Kisame's alive?! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

Akatsuki no longer sucks.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote