487 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #61
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: 487 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
No, that isn't the answer. MS has only been KNOWN to control the kyuubi, I haven't seen anything about it controlling any other Bijuu, not until someone provides a panel of this or Kishi writes it, it's still a mystery.
Knowing Madara's skill in manipulating people, he'll probably get a couple saps (either newly introduced characters or old vets who were previously unimportant) to accept a deal with the devil, where he *temporarily* makes them *fake* Jinchuuriki. They'd have access to the chakra of the bijuu they had, but there'd be no binding seal. They'd be completely expendable. That's how he'd use the 7 Bijuu as tools of war. Or he'd use all of their power himself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-14-2010), Rikudou Sennin (03-14-2010)

Old 03-14-2010, 12:44 AM   #62
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

It'd be better than having him control ALL of the bijuu, which isn't possible by what we know but who knows at this point?
Old 03-14-2010, 12:46 AM   #63
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Sure he can... like in this sentence:

Although Madara is a questionable villain, at least he isn't exaggerated beyond all realms of sanity and good-writing like Aizen.

See? He was mentioned in the same sentence.

Aizen is the literary equivalent of the seven-year scrotum itch. He's about as original as slice bread and about as interesting.
it doesn't matter what u say cause aizen's history is still a secret so u can't say he is exaggerated maybe he's related to the king directly maybe he's part of some old forgotten super clan in ss who were all zomfg pwners.. most of bleach iis still 1 big cloud of smoke cause the authors sucks and stalls at developing anything.

i know this much though i rather have and undefeated god like villain then a failure who just can't seem to stop failing villain.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:47 AM   #64
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

you got one of the greatest frontline shinobis(sasuke), one of the greatest recon guys(zetsu), one of the greatest escape atirsts(madara), 7 bijuu, rinnigan, room full of sharingans, im sure other things. they will be a force and will likely give the great nations trouble, hence them actually being worried about his threat of war and acknowledging they are in one.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-15-2010)
Old 03-14-2010, 07:34 AM   #65
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

did anybody get the feeling that madara already has the rinnengan? that was my first impression when i read the page. I know its not likely and i came to my senses, but man, would that be a twist. Him taking out the rinnegan. I doubt it, but who knows. The only reason i can think of him taking it out atm is chakra drainage (like kakashi with the sharingan) so that he could have more chakra for battles.

Bleeee, stupid i know, but who cares.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #66
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
it doesn't matter what u say cause aizen's history is still a secret so u can't say he is exaggerated maybe he's related to the king directly maybe he's part of some old forgotten super clan in ss who were all zomfg pwners.. most of bleach iis still 1 big cloud of smoke cause the authors sucks and stalls at developing anything.

i know this much though i rather have and undefeated god like villain then a failure who just can't seem to stop failing villain.
I am glad you can at least admit Kubo is an incompetent moron. The ONLY solution I could accept to Aizen would be if he was the Soul King himself. Soul Society was established to restrain him, because he was such a chaotic force. That would be decent.

That's exactly what makes Naruto better than Bleach. Characters have weaknesses.... even the villains. The whole point of literature is to envelop you into the world, this can hardly happen if someone has no boundaries for power or intelligence and so forth.

No one is perfect and if literature is to imitate life, then no character should be.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #67
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone saying Aizen>Madara as a Big Bad is completely missing the point of literature, even more of Shounen literature.

Perfection is boring and counterproductive, because what's the point of developing a character that is perfect? And even more a perfect villain, because it'll just cause the main character(s) to be even more perfect to have a chance to defeat said perfect villain, and that paradox will be a ball rolling down the snowy hill, getting bigger with each ass-pull and plot hole created by this paradox, to a point that it just derails the whole piece of literature, making it unbearable to read. That's why authors that know better than Kubo avoid all-powerful characters like Aizen, because, soon or later, they'll be their downfall.

Madara, as much as a letdown as he is, he's not unidimensional and utterly boring as Aizen, because Kishimoto was wise enough to settle the flaws of Madara and to guarantee the readers that the main character(s) will be able to defeat him without falling in a big messy plot hole.

The problem with Madara is that Kishimoto forgot to add a true reason why the characters/readers should be concerned about him, we only have "oh, he fought Hashirama and controled the kyuubi"... and that's pretty much it. Yes, he got 7 Bijuu, but that was already connected with Akatsuki, the Juubi gambit is much of a stretch because it involves killing the main character (and I seriously doubt Kishimoto's guts to kill off Naruto) and the Rinnegan deal is just stealing another person's power.

Madara, when he was introduced as Tobi, had the potential of being a memorable Big Bad as Joker or Kefka (villains that, even if they gouge people's eyes and drink baby's blood, they lighten up the mood with their humor), but he became an huge disappointment, but, even knowing that, he's a much better Big Bad than Aizen.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 03-14-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-15-2010), platinumrug (03-14-2010), Shrike (03-14-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (03-14-2010), Wolverine (03-15-2010)
Old 03-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #68
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
he failed to much in his lifetime to even be mentioned in the same sentence as aizen...

Madara is the wackest villain to date lmfaooo...
Well for "now..............."
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #69
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

Madara with the Rinnegan would be beast, but who knows what he was talking about. For all we know, they could be sacrafices in order to complete the bijuu sealing process. It would be ok to see Madara get a power boost, but we have yet to see his full power, so how would we know how much the eyes actually help him?
Old 03-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #70
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

^All of the power of Pain focused in one body, who unlike Pain, has absolutely no qualms murdering anyone and everyone. Gleefully.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #71
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Without 2 Rinnegan, Madara wont be very much, and I wonder if he would take out both of his Uchiha eyes. Even with 2 Rinnegan, the Uchiha body was not built to handle the amounts of chakra it would take to do a lot of Negato's strongest jutsus, or definitely not for very long. I expect Madara with Rinnegan to be like Kakashi with MS. Maybe if Madara draws on the chakras of the Buuji he has, he may be able to pull some shit off, but I cannot see an Uchiha easily using the eye powers that conquers their own, even when talking about just reading the tablet that the 1st Sage left behind.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #72
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Lol Pain had no qualms murdering anyone who got in his way too, he just got mind raped by a 16 year old kid and a fucking novel.
stubborn_d0nkey (03-15-2010), Wolverine (03-15-2010)
Old 03-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #73
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Lol Pain had no qualms murdering anyone who got in his way too, he just got mind raped by a 16 year old kid and a fucking novel.
Madara's not fighting for a real cause though. He's just gleefully trying to advance his plan to kill as many people as possible and take over the world, becoming a virtual god. Pain at least said "Where's Naruto?" and only *usually* killed those who didn't comply. Madara would just prance around murdering everything in sight on a whim.

The primary difference is that Madara, unlike Pain, doesn't have a complex. HE'S JUST BATSHIT INSANE.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #74
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Madara's just been regularly tossing off to Sasuke fights then runs in to 'save' him. Thats been his role since Itachi's death. This grand plan of his has so many flaws that I think he gave the Kage's half truths, and none of what he truly intends. Either controlling Sasuke like a puppet once he reloads him with EMS. Or rape a teenage boy for his eyes and put in work himself, which is what I expect his lazy ass to do in the end. AFTER all of the heavy lifting is done already.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:57 PM   #75
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Madara's not fighting for a real cause though. He's just gleefully trying to advance his plan to kill as many people as possible and take over the world, becoming a virtual god. Pain at least said "Where's Naruto?" and only *usually* killed those who didn't comply. Madara would just prance around murdering everything in sight on a whim.

The primary difference is that Madara, unlike Pain, doesn't have a complex. HE'S JUST BATSHIT INSANE.
When you think about it, everyone is basically standing in Madara's quest for world domination. Pain murdered everyone that got in his way, he went and erased Hanzo's entirely lineage and everyone he ever associated with, even if it's just a simple hello on the damn street corner lmao. Pain was ridiculous, he was only made into a sissy once the pain fight was over really.