487 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #121
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: 487 Predictions/Spoilers

I really wanted Kisame to be dead, and now it was a fucking clone created by Zetsu? Does zetsu have Pain's body imitation technique now?? Damn man, oh well. Now he's infiltrated the cloud village and is probably going to capture the fuck out of KB.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/486-70/10

And even the better Bink translation says Madara is "worried" about Kisame. I mean it'll be a good plan on Madara's part if his real mission was to infiltrate the cloud while Zetsu who someone mimicked everything perfect to Kisame and someone copied Pain's jutsu. Idk, shit seems whack to me.

Last edited by platinumrug; 03-15-2010 at 06:04 PM.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #122
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

They might aswell bring back Hidan.

Kisame is alive? EEERRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! THAT SHARK WASTED FUCKING PANELS WITH HIS SHITTY TRANSFORMATION. God damn Kishi fucked us all over.

He needs to go after Naruto for Lulz. I would love to see Naruto beat the shit out of this guy. Oh wait... Madara won't allow it perhaps. Since he's setting up the epic battle of Naruto vs Sasuke.

That fight he had with KB made me disappointed about him. Seriously. Kishi.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #123
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

What gets me is that the only person that we've seen up until this point with the ability to make clones that couldn't be killed in one hit is Pain when he used that body imitation shit to fight against Gai and Kakashi's teams. Now with no mention of Zetsu's skills besides being able to devour bodies and being a fuckin' humanoid/plant video recorder, he's apparently now able to make clones that can perfectly imitate EVERYTHING someone can do. I suppose that's what being a video recorder can do for you lol..
Old 03-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #124
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

I bet you $100 FUCKING DOLLARS Platinumrug.

Zetsu is the most badass Akatsuki among them all.

You didn't notice he got the same ability as the Rinnengan. The guy can see through his clones at the same time.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #125
arctic_knight
Academy Student

arctic_knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
yep because we thought GM was only linked to pain and the rinnegan,so meaning the justu too might not be an 'only pain thingy' after all,but we would see,hehe
didn't he say he was going to collect the Rinnegan? maybe he is going to give it to Saskue, so he can sync with GM....just a thought
arctic_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #126
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_knight View Post
didn't he say he was going to collect the Rinnegan? maybe he is going to give it to Saskue, so he can sync with GM....just a thought
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/486-70/6

He said he was going to "take it out" which really in the context it's said in, could mean collect but we don't know yet.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #127
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Ha Haaaaaaaaaaa! All the Kisame nay sayers can suck it!!!!

I told ya he was still alive, KB is fail and white guys can really jump.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #128
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ kb isnt fail really

a full on kb vs kisame, kisame would lose

kb held back full transformation, i have no idea what kisame has agaisnt that
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #129
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

So he survived huh? Sadly, I expected this. Kisame seemed way too weak in that fight. This is going to be your average turn around, where Kisame is thrashing KB until:
1. Naruto arrives on the scene after a talk with Raikage about how KB can control the Hachibi and saves him, earning KB's respect, thus gaining the teacher he needs.
2. KB is captured and the first major part of the war involves getting him back, which ultimately ends in failure.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #130
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Ok, we can thank you for every bad plot twist in the manga, will that make you happy?

And no, Kirabi isn't fail, he's pretty much awesomesauce at the moment.
lmfaooo i thought he died i got happy ... U know what i mean by that

Yeah Kirabi is win its just they were smart cause they knew they couldn't capture him head on so they devised a plan, we'll see how it pans out...

honestly though kisame played his chips kirabi knows his shit now and without his sword he's useless.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:49 PM   #131
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Ok, we can thank you for every bad plot twist in the manga, will that make you happy?

And no, Kirabi isn't fail, he's pretty much awesomesauce at the moment.
So kisame alive, having completely chumped KB by kicking his ass then faking his death so he could infilitrate the cloud is a bad twist? Oppinions

And Although KB isnt fail. I thought I would say so since kisame was considered fail ever since he kicked KBs ass which made no sense.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #132
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

I guess I had no idea that Kisame was kicking KB's ass, considering KB was doing a fine job on his own without the Hachibi, and if he had gone full power Kisame would have a little more damage than just a severed head. But hey, that's my opinion. Who actually reads the manga anyway? Not me. Everything I say is based off of stuff I pull out of my ass...so I guess that makes me Sasuke. Take that TrueUchiha!

Edit: By using the Hachibi, I mean full blown 8 tails swatting at Kisame, not just using it's chakra.

Last edited by Flashwind; 03-15-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Flashwind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashwind For This Useful Post:
TheThinker (03-15-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #133
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

Im sure kishi will show us how it happened remember spoilers have been more dissapointing than the chapters recently

i think right after bee was unconcsiouc and kisame ripped himself from samehada that was when zetsu stepped in and when kisame stripped himself from samehad he actually hid himself in it like how bee hid in a tentacle

I believe madara wants something from cloud thats why kisame is infiltrating it.

kishi doesnt mess up guys not majorly not like kubo
have faith in the writer that has been writing your favourite manga for years

Last edited by freedom07; 03-15-2010 at 08:14 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
JenovaCake (03-15-2010), Varian128 (03-15-2010)
Old 03-15-2010, 08:13 PM   #134
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

kyf it can be argued both ways

kisame was fighting to capture not kill
kisame had bee on the ropes a few times
bee only survived coz samehada have him chakra

BUT

bee was protecting ppl - he did not go full + he wasted air and chakra protecting them in the water prison
+pencil no jutsu was awsome

kisame is nothing without his sword, he has huge chakra reserves but not huge enough and a few nice water techs
kb without 8 tails has crazy sword moves...and lightning element that even sharingan and sasuke speed couldnt avoid

so bee wins
PLUS! if bee did what he did to sasuke, using swords then he would beat kisame with samehada
if bee shoulda switched to swords after he got absorbed once, no way kisame can keep up with it and hes not much of a threat when hes not absorbing chakra
Old 03-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #135
Varian128
Genin

Varian128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's the bottom line for me.

I now see the fight between KB and Kisame as utterly void and without meaning beyond sheer intelligence gathering on the part of Akatsuki. What we apparently saw was not Kisame, but a Zetsu CLONE. Who knows, perhaps those moves were total BS! Perhaps syncing with Samehada was BS. We no longer know the full extent of Kisame's power, but we know another move that Zetsu has; and it's an AWESOME one.

What I don't understand is this. If Zetsu's clone was able to take on KB is such a way, then why did Madara say that he's not so much in the way of offense? Obviously he is... hmm.

What I also don't understand is why people are hating on this new move that Zetsu has acquired? He's a member of AKATSUKI. He can't be a weakling if he's a member of them. I, personally, like this twist.

The well frog drifts into the great ocean...

Varian128 is offline   Reply With Quote