Madara was forced like Kyuubi & Orochimaru - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
phyomin
Genin

phyomin has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Madara was forced like Kyuubi & Orochimaru

Fourth Hokage forced Kyuubi to save Naruto from life threatening dangers. If it doesn't protect Naruto, it will die with Naruto too. it can't do anything as long as the seal exits.

Third Hokage forced Orochimaru not to use his hands anymore. Orochimaru wants Sharingan so much because he may believe those eyes could free him from that seal. u could say that he wanted the power of Sharingan before his hands were sealed. but after he gave up on Tusnade, he may believe he could revive his hands with the power of Sharingan and Sasuke's body. without his hands, even if he got Sharingan, there will be not much benefit for him.

Madra can't do any attack. He wants all tailed beasts like Orochimaru wants Sasuke's body & Sharingan. so, the first hokage may have used some techniques so that Madra couldn't do any attack & Madra may believe that he could free himself from first hokage's techniques with the help of tailed beasts. lately, we know that he also wants Rinnegan. Rinnegan may also help him to free from First Hokage's techniques because First Hokage used higher technique than Fourth Hokage so even Sharingan couldn't help him.

that's the theory i think. is it acceptable?
phyomin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Madara was forced like Kyuubi & Orochimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyomin View Post
Fourth Hokage forced Kyuubi to save Naruto from life threatening dangers. If it doesn't protect Naruto, it will die with Naruto too. it can't do anything as long as the seal exits.

Third Hokage forced Orochimaru not to use his hands anymore. Orochimaru wants Sharingan so much because he may believe those eyes could free him from that seal. u could say that he wanted the power of Sharingan before his hands were sealed. but after he gave up on Tusnade, he may believe he could revive his hands with the power of Sharingan and Sasuke's body. without his hands, even if he got Sharingan, there will be not much benefit for him.

Madra can't do any attack. He wants all tailed beasts like Orochimaru wants Sasuke's body & Sharingan. so, the first hokage may have used some techniques so that Madra couldn't do any attack & Madra may believe that he could free himself from first hokage's techniques with the help of tailed beasts. lately, we know that he also wants Rinnegan. Rinnegan may also help him to free from First Hokage's techniques because First Hokage used higher technique than Fourth Hokage so even Sharingan couldn't help him.

If Orochimaru had the Sharingan, he could use Sharingan genjutsu and ninjutsu. The 4th didn't force the Kyuubi to help Naruto in times of need, the Kyuubi does that himself so he doesn't die and can someday escape Naruto. With your theory about Madara, I like it.

Edit:Also, Orochimaru wanted Sharingan because he was awed by it's power. [Itachi] He wanted to have his body be able to overpower Itachi's Sharingan as he defeated him with just a look and was envious since he was a kid.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 03-13-2010 at 11:46 AM.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Thor
Genin

Thor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyomin View Post

My brain just melted.... not because this is a good idea, but because i actually read it all...
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

How the hell is that even a theory? It's more like incoherent, incorrect sentences just thrown together. My excrement is more organized/less full of shit.

Last edited by redexploit; 03-14-2010 at 07:25 AM.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-14-2010)