The Worst Combination - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
The Worst Combination

Just when I didn't think things could get any worse . . .

My two worst enemies have joined to attempt to defeat me. An Altruist Mudhutter! http://www.tonic.com/article/from-ma...th-jon-pedley/

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-16-2010), Mal (03-17-2010), Miburo (03-16-2010)

Old 03-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: The Worst Combination

Quote:
“I’ve got some ideas about solar power, about getting electricity and even the Internet into the village,”

Hey,Expect more mudhutters on the interwibz..LOL,problem?
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I was okay with this until I read it was because of his Christian faith. HURR I AM INCAPABLE OF SEEING MY OWN MORAL FAILINGS, PLEASE GIVE ME A CONSCIENCE MAGIC STORY-TIME CLUB.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-16-2010), RNB (03-17-2010), Tzu Men (03-17-2010)
Old 03-16-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Hey,Expect more mudhutters on the interwibz..LOL,problem?
It would be a problem, the average IQ of people on the internet is already low enough without there being more mud hutters.

man, i could never give up all my stuff like that.

not to mention, bugs, eww, there's tons of big and gross bugs in africa

@KandyKakes; After reading something like that, i can understand more why people get the wrong idea about me when i mention my christian beliefs.

Last edited by Tabris; 03-16-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-16-2010), Mal (03-17-2010), Miburo (03-16-2010), RNB (03-17-2010)
Old 03-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

You guys just don't know how to look at the bright side, do you?

This is actually a very inspiring story, in the sense that someone like him who has everything surrenders his earthly possessions for the sake of the poor. If I were him, I would've done the same. He's old, and it's too late for him to fix his life (family and such), so what's there to do? Life is not all about material things anyway. We can't bring them to our death.

And you Christian girl, if you really stand firm in your beliefs and faith, you wouldn't care about what other people might tell you.

This place has lots of agnostics and atheists who have no respect for others' beliefs and faith.. so sad. And pathetic.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I don't beleive i ever said i cared what others think of me, but i'm not stupid enough to not acknowledge that there are stereotypes and reasons for them.

don't look down on poeple who don't share your beleifs, that's detestable

also, if you can refer to me as "christian girl," when my name is so obviously stated above my avatar, then i will call you "retard girl"

if he's to old to fix his life, why did he sell everything in order to make amends?

Last edited by Tabris; 03-16-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Mal (03-17-2010), Miburo (03-16-2010), RNB (03-17-2010), Tzu Men (03-17-2010)
Old 03-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
This place has lots of agnostics and atheists who have no respect for others' beliefs and faith.. so sad. And pathetic.
And hypocritical as fuck on your part.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-17-2010), RNB (03-17-2010), Tzu Men (03-17-2010)
Old 03-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #8
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Urgh, yeah, damn us heathens. I have respect for people, not faith. Hence why rational Christians like Mal and Tab don't give a shit about me mocking Jesus' And Friends Magical Adventure.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-17-2010), Miburo (03-16-2010), RNB (03-17-2010), Servo (03-17-2010), Tzu Men (03-17-2010)
Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 PM   #9
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Mal and Tab (Edit: and vanity, I suppose) are the only reasons I don't viciously mock and insult anything and everyone remotely religious on this site.

And because there is just so much other stuff to make fun of mudhutters for besides their overzealous religiousness.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-17-2010), RNB (03-17-2010), Servo (03-17-2010)
Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #10
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post

It would be a problem, the average IQ of people on the internet is already low enough without there being more mud hutters.

man, i could never give up all my stuff like that.

not to mention, bugs, eww, there's tons of big and gross bugs in africa

@KandyKakes; After reading something like that, i can understand more why people get the wrong idea about me when i mention my christian beliefs.
Will i can give almost every thing up to increase my chances of having a place in paradise,but I can't really live any where where there is no toiltes with ass cleaning water beam pipes.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:26 AM   #11
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Spanish Inquisition. Holy Crusades. Persecuting homosexuals. Condemning all non-believers to the fiery pits of Hell.

Yeah. We're the disrespectful ones.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:35 AM   #12
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

@Mibs: I knew you loved me ;___; <3

Quote:
urrrrnduuuuurrrrrrrrrrr
Jesus is pretty damn awesome, to say the least. However, I don't force my beliefs on people because it's their choice. You should know better, because it's far worse than them trying to reinforce than you being retarded about it. =/
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-17-2010), Miburo (03-17-2010), RNB (03-17-2010), Servo (03-17-2010), Tabris (03-17-2010), Tzu Men (03-17-2010)
Old 03-17-2010, 12:40 AM   #13
Tabris
Sexy Lady

just like to point out
the crusades weren't really about God, they were about human greed
they just said it was about God so they could do that shit without feeling bad.
they kind of fucked shit up for the rest of us down the line

also, there is no denying intollerance on both sides, so agreeing to disagree is the best coarse of action; aka, don't get all butt hurt when some one insults something you like/beleive in

aw, thanks for loving Van, Mal and myself anyways guys <3

edit: you know what i really can't stand?
the idiots who stand out on the sidewalks in front of concerts and stuff, and shout at people aobut christ and hell
or the people with those signs
damn they make the rest of us so embarrassed

Last edited by Tabris; 03-17-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Darth-Nero (03-17-2010), Mal (03-17-2010), Miburo (03-17-2010), RNB (03-17-2010)
Old 03-17-2010, 01:05 AM   #14
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You guys just don't know how to look at the bright side, do you?

This is actually a very inspiring story, in the sense that someone like him who has everything surrenders his earthly possessions for the sake of the poor. If I were him, I would've done the same. He's old, and it's too late for him to fix his life (family and such), so what's there to do? Life is not all about material things anyway. We can't bring them to our death.
i believe its never to late to get your shyte together. its not too late for him to fix his own life/relationships before he dies. as much as anyone would like to say theyd rather do good for someone else than themselves first, they should think about their own life first. he didnt have to give up everything for charity though. in fact, it would have been better if he continued to make money and just keep donating whatever he made til he died, then give up everything to charity in his will. like that old lady who lived quietly and died then gave up all her money and stuff to education purposes i believe. this guy wants the attention <.<

//article was tl;dr besides header/sub

edit:
i cant stand the people who come to my door every other weekend to force their religion on me. force me to get up on a weekend morning, goddamn them e.e even though if i see through the hole its them, i just dont bother and go back <.< also the people who stop me to give me a bible and if theyre not busy[which is most of the time], they try to strike up a talk about it right there.

tl;dr NO.

Last edited by OG; 03-17-2010 at 01:09 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-17-2010), Jaxon (03-17-2010), Mal (03-17-2010), Miburo (03-17-2010), RNB (03-17-2010), Tabris (03-17-2010)
Old 03-17-2010, 03:36 AM   #15
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

“Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.”

— (Contribution to the Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right)

thank you, karl marx

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-GV_LPcRg
read the lyrics, good song

Last edited by Nerox; 03-17-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote