Sasuke with Itachi eyes - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-18-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
apples7
Academy Student

apples7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sasuke with Itachi eyes

how do you think sasuke eyes will look when he takes Itachi
apples7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2010, 01:54 AM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Sasuke with Itachi eyes

Like once u see them ur already dead. Dun, Dun, Dunhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-20-2010), Juudaime (03-25-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 01:56 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

No fucking clue lol his MS is already huge & has 6 sides maybe it'll be something different entirely & not a simple combination of the two like Madaras? Only time will tell but would be intresting to see if & how Kishi will combine the two looks.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:01 AM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
No fucking clue lol his MS is already huge & has 6 sides maybe it'll be something different entirely & not a simple combination of the two like Madaras? Only time will tell but would be intresting to see if & how Kishi will combine the two looks.
IMO three of the 6 tomoe pedals will stay while the other three are replaced by itachis circular tomoe. So 1 pedal, 1 circular, 1 pedal, 1 circular and so on.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Juudaime (03-25-2010), Vengeance (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #5
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Damn Sasuke is getting nervous, he doesn't believe in his own powers anymore. He only uses Itachis now days.

Member of the Akatsuki FC
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viczor6 For This Useful Post:
doddy (03-19-2010), Juudaime (03-25-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #6
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viczor6 View Post
Damn Sasuke is getting nervous, he doesn't believe in his own powers anymore. He only uses Itachis now days.
Hunh??? So sasuke used karasu genjutsu bushin. Wheres the ONLY part come in there? The amaterasu, tsukuyomi and sasanoo are sasukes, not itachis otherwise his tsukuyomi wouldve murdered KB, his amaterasu would be average at best and he wouldbe been invincible with sasanoo.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-18-2010, 06:55 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

He will be a guy who when he opens his eyes, he can see better

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-20-2010), platinumrug (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 07:32 AM   #8
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

Dammit!!!!i fear if sasuke gets SWORD OF TOTSUKA man that would SUCK!!i hope not...does the guy get his brothers power if he combines his eyes with his brother?? donno but i hope he dont get SWORD OF TOTSUKA cause if he gets that its all over..
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #9
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke will be greater than a kage at this point, huge benefit is he can spam ms techniques with out the after shock effects it takes on him and the losing of vision. he will only need to worry about how much chakra he uses which he seems to have alot of. he will gain a 4th technique im under the impression, and who knows what effects it will have when he uses itachis eyes, maybe he will start to see things in a whole new light and gain some of itachis abilities such as the best genjutsu.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #10
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

His shit is going to be crazy, his eyes already look like a damn atom exploded, and Itachi's are all regular and shit lol. I just hope it does look good when they finally get fused and I hope that Kishi shows us how it happens.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #11
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I dont really care about how his eye looks. What I want to know is whether he'll have unreal longevity like Madara...
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #12
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke <3
ummmmm
cool
wait dosent the ems make u imortal or sumthin...i mean unlimited izanagi means....well it means you can do what ever u want....so sasuke will really be stronger than goku.
and u all doubted me...ha! WHOS LAUGHING NOW!? "lololololol"<-(me laughing)
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Sasuke will be a beast, he'll be wayy too much for Kakashi, and Naruto after his training will be even better, it'll be like an old fashiond WWE slobbernocker the Rock vs. Stone Cold. The only problem is that I promise, Sasuke will get screwed by Madara, I can smell it.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (03-18-2010), uchiha naruto (03-19-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #14
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Sasuke will be a beast, he'll be wayy too much for Kakashi, and Naruto after his training will be even better, it'll be like an old fashiond WWE slobbernocker the Rock vs. Stone Cold. The only problem is that I promise, Sasuke will get screwed by Madara, I can smell it.
whats it smell like?
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-18-2010)
Old 03-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Smell like a teen failure

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
King_Canada (03-24-2010)