bleach 396 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #76
HookedOnSonics518
Master of Dade County

HookedOnSonics518 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

I don't think that Orihime is stronger than Grimmjow. The fact that she restored his arm and all just means that she has a special ability that he doesn't.
HookedOnSonics518 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #77
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnSonics518 View Post
I don't think that Orihime is stronger than Grimmjow. The fact that she restored his arm and all just means that she has a special ability that he doesn't.
Im talking about life and death not healing lost limbs that has nothing to do with brining back the dead or rejecting someones existence the other shit she won't have a problem with life and death ulqiorra said she can't do because of her level difference.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #78
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
We are aware that we are arguing over Ulquiorra here?? Somebody who thought it impossible for Ichigo to survive his own powers or even defeat the fourth in the end?? I mean of course he's right, I mean we all know Orihime is stronger than Grimmjow right?? Healed him!!
AGAIN THE DISCUSSION IS ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH not the other shit.. Ulqiorra didn't say she can't heal he said she can bring him back cause her level is to weak compared to his..

and ulqiorra always said ichigos power when it fluctuates is greater then his own
Old 03-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #79
mashmas
Genin

mashmas is an unknown quantity at this point

is there gona be a chapter this week
When Luffy said ‘i will be Pirate king’ I said :’Go for it

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray
The mirrors of my honesty
have long been filmed with dust

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern
a jug of water from a jug of wine

as time's wheeled chariot
hurtles down the slope of my life

Perhaps tomorrow
the poisonous arrows aimed at me
will hunt down my eyes
two speckled birds startled into flight

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
mashmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #80
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

While I don't fully understand Yorihime's powers, she seems to reject whatever Kubo wants, I don't think power levels have anything to do with it because since episode 1, Ichigo has always been more powerful than her. But I do agree that Aizen, and Yama were both too powerful to simply reject their existance.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #81
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

what myth is saying is she can heal ppl but to revive ppl her powers must be on the same level

who has she revived i cant remember
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #82
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
what myth is saying is she can heal ppl but to revive ppl her powers must be on the same level

who has she revived i cant remember
some weak ass arrancar the bitch yammy killed not to long ago but she was so fucking weak its clear why orihime could bring her back.. i mean the bitch was horrible
Old 03-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #83
YamataSenshu
Academy Student

YamataSenshu is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: bleach 396

some of you guys are saying that aizen wil die cause he merged with the hogyoku and other things that are to be spected just becuase thats how anime is and what now, well i disagree, after 400 chapters i dont think that kubo will kill the main villan in the way that "you guys" are specting, bleach manga is the best manga i have ever read well naruto is in a tied when it comes to manga, anyways he will not end bleach with such a simple end, aizen is not gonna die cause of a misscalculation of his, IS AIZEN lol, if Hurahara could do something about the hogyoku he would have done it already, and besides did you guys forget about aizen's goal? to go to were the KING of soul society is and kill him, i am pretty sure that we are gonna get to see this king and were he is, cause if we dont then bleach is gonna suck, yay ichigo gets angry and wins, thats not a proper ending for bleach, back to the king, this guy lives in a separete dimension and is guarded by beings who rank above captains and such, i dont care how powerfull aizen is, something wil happen when he makes the key and goes to kill the king, is not gonna be as easy as going there and one slash kill the king, i am hoping thats how bleach turns out, will alot of people of inocent people die in the making of the key? yes but is better than having ichigo going super hollow and killing aizen. I want bleach to be epic, and not anotehr anime that ends when the 16 year old highschool boy goes super saiyan and kills the bad guy.
YamataSenshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #84
Duo
Genin

Duo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamataSenshu View Post
some of you guys are saying that aizen wil die cause he merged with the hogyoku and other things that are to be spected just becuase thats how anime is and what now, well i disagree, after 400 chapters i dont think that kubo will kill the main villan in the way that "you guys" are specting, bleach manga is the best manga i have ever read well naruto is in a tied when it comes to manga, anyways he will not end bleach with such a simple end, aizen is not gonna die cause of a misscalculation of his, IS AIZEN lol, if Hurahara could do something about the hogyoku he would have done it already, and besides did you guys forget about aizen's goal? to go to were the KING of soul society is and kill him, i am pretty sure that we are gonna get to see this king and were he is, cause if we dont then bleach is gonna suck, yay ichigo gets angry and wins, thats not a proper ending for bleach, back to the king, this guy lives in a separete dimension and is guarded by beings who rank above captains and such, i dont care how powerfull aizen is, something wil happen when he makes the key and goes to kill the king, is not gonna be as easy as going there and one slash kill the king, i am hoping thats how bleach turns out, will alot of people of inocent people die in the making of the key? yes but is better than having ichigo going super hollow and killing aizen. I want bleach to be epic, and not anotehr anime that ends when the 16 year old highschool boy goes super saiyan and kills the bad guy.

After reading through the wall of text, terrible grammar, and terrible spelling and taking your post seriously. I have come to the conclusion that you need to reread bleach again. Most of the fights in Bleach involves someone getting emotional somehow and winning, which is pretty much the main theme of bleach.

Secondly for all you know the king could be a baby so to assume the king is a badass is inaccurate.

None of us know how powerful the king's guards or Squad 0 is, so to assume Aizen would have a hard time is also inaccurate. Especially since Aizen hasn't even shown his true power and hasn't fought at 100% this whole time.

Bleach is the best manga ever..rofl..and naruto is tied..rofl..you need to branch out and read more.

Bleach follows the basic rules of anime rofl. It is definately no code geass. And seeing how Ichigo is the main character of the story. I am sure it will end with the 16 year old high school boy winning.

Now you do not know that Urahara hasn't developed a way to do something about that pesky hyogoku. Oh and there's been hints that Urahara will show up and he never shows up empty handed. Check the new post Myth made about Kubo's interview. The revealing pic showing shinji, aizen and urahara. (Not revealing in a perverted way : P.)

Last edited by Duo; 03-22-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Duo For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-23-2010)
Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #85
Duo
Genin

Duo is an unknown quantity at this point

Although I hate Aizen be cause I think he's a terrible villian due to his overpowered hacks. I'm going with Myth on this one. A simple thing as in Orihime Rejecting the hyogoku from Aizen would leave so many holes in the story. I mean how many time's was she close enough to Aizen that she could of done it. I mean seriously if that happens this would make a terribly already plot holed filled manga even more terrible. I mean Sailor Moon terrible. No Aizen will go down in a more epic fashion. That's the only reason I continue reading. Kubo built Aizen so Huge, so I hope he follows the saying. "The bigger they are the harder they fall."
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:55 AM   #86
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

I must say I'm a bit disappointed

If Yama is gone for good, then no chance at ever seeing his Bankai-- which is unfortunate...

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #87
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

maybe few chapters later we find out that hes actually activated his bankai
Old 03-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #88
Myth
Kage

This is why aizen showed ichigo the hogyoku
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/396-76/17

take a look at what else ichigo sees when looking directly at the hokyoku game over.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #89
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

^ but he didnt say any rituals
he didnt release??!?! im so confused kubo didnt explain this whole aizens shikai very well

if you only have to look at his sword without a ritual then its stupid coz no way ichigo never laid eyes on his sword
Old 03-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #90
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
^ but he didnt say any rituals
he didnt release??!?! im so confused kubo didnt explain this whole aizens shikai very well

if you only have to look at his sword without a ritual then its stupid coz no way ichigo never laid eyes on his sword
he's holding it the same way he held it at barragan he doesn't have to say a release for shikai renji doesn't say it sometimes either the whole point is to not look at his sword which he did... unless kubo fags it up.