bleach 396 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #91
Kumba
Academy Student

Kumba is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: bleach 396

I thought once you knew Bankai you could release without a ritual.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/140/20/

"Flowers Are Disturbed,
God Of Flower Weeps,
Winds Of Heaven Are Disturbed,
Demon of heaven laughs"
Kumba is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #92
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

@Myth:

True ichigo is looking at his shikai, but Ichigo in hollow mode is using two souls so aizens shikai wont work (plot vizard hax).

Ha Haaaaaaaaa, aizens fucked!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #93
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^hmm then why cant other vizards do this?
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-23-2010)
Old 03-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #94
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
^hmm then why cant other vizards do this?
I was just moching Myths love of Aizen

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:52 AM   #95
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Ichigo's Dad is about to show up, thats wassup.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #96
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

^But how?Isn't Ichigo's dad in that parallel world in SS or somethin?Yamamoto said that they transferred the whole Karakura town to SS and at that time Isshin might have been in his normal form and is in SS.But i admit,if he did show up it would be cool

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #97
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

beacuse ichigo's reistu is so powerful he had a huge sword, once he released he was so powerful that his sword just stays in shikai mode. maybe aizen's blade is already in shikai mode like ichogo's. if so that would explain alot. and if so ichigo is fucked.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #98
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
^But how?Isn't Ichigo's dad in that parallel world in SS or somethin?Yamamoto said that they transferred the whole Karakura town to SS and at that time Isshin might have been in his normal form and is in SS.But i admit,if he did show up it would be cool
Urahura used some technique to make everybody fall to sleep before transferring karakura town to SS. I'm betting it only works on normal people and that shinigami wouldn't be effected. So he could have felt something was wrong and escaped the transfer somehow.

The other possibility is that he was transferred to SS. Upon arriving in SS he wondered "What the fuck am I doing here". So he went back to the real world through the gates like any other shinigami would. I'm guessing it took him a few minutes to get to the gates, plus a few more minutes to go through the tunnel, so he just recently came back.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote