Nintendo 3DS: The New Nintendo Handheld! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 03-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
Talking Nintendo 3DS: The New Nintendo Handheld!

http://kotaku.com/5500166/report-nin...feedback--more

SO Nintendo announced late last night the new Nintendo Handheld. They said it will be called the 3DS and will feature 3D graphics without the need for glasses!

Comment!

It can either be

This*except smoother*

or THIS

Lets hope Nintendo uses this technology for PURE WIN instead of general faggotry and stupid shit like Nintendo virtual garden.

This is footage of how 3D would work on the DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_P4g...layer_embedded

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2010/100323e.pdf
official letter

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 03-23-2010 at 08:05 PM.
sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Nintendo 3DS: The New Nintendo Handheld!

This is a big step up for nintendo in the handheld department. I want to hear more of the other features they haven't unveiled.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

I hope they have a pop up joystick similar to this
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...re-accessible/

made by rasenganfox

Old 03-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I read about this as well and I'm very excited about this new feature. It can add so much more depth to gaming with the 3d feel.

Even the simple demos show how the dimensionality adds for a much more compelling experience. I'm not to big on the DS, except for Zelda and Pokemon no other games really pop for me. Hopefully with this Nintendo can add some good rpgs to it's library.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cool. Virtual Boy 2.

Edit: Also, I assume this is some sort of joke. Who would buy something that gay?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

http://kotaku.com/5499823/nintendo-3...ck-from-iphone

it would probably work like this

made by rasenganfox

Old 03-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

ah nintendo ya gotta love them :P
Old 03-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
No shit. I wouldn't expect them to put an actual virtual boy headset thing on the top of a DS. Though, if they did, I'm sure you and similar tards would still have your little tiny baby erections for it.

3D movies are just gimmicks. '3D' games won't be any different. I'd bet a kidney that there won't be a five games that do anything awesome and innovative with simulated 3D in that entire handheld's lifetime. I'd be surprised if it had one impressive game that wouldn't be just as awesome without 3D effect shit, to be perfectly honest.

The only thing to be excited about is that this will make regular old DS systems even cheaper, since nintendo likes to make new iterations every five days. So I might get one to play some new pokemons and shit.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #9
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No shit. I wouldn't expect them to put an actual virtual boy headset thing on the top of a DS. Though, if they did, I'm sure you and similar tards would still have your little tiny baby erections for it.

3D movies are just gimmicks. '3D' games won't be any different. I'd bet a kidney that there won't be a five games that do anything awesome and innovative with simulated 3D in that entire handheld's lifetime. I'd be surprised if it had one impressive game that wouldn't be just as awesome without 3D effect shit, to be perfectly honest.

The only thing to be excited about is that this will make regular old DS systems even cheaper, since nintendo likes to make new iterations every five days. So I might get one to play some new pokemons and shit.

THIS GIVES ME
THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
little tiny baby erections

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-25-2010), Miburo (03-25-2010)