489 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 11:39 PM   #61
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 489 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
that would be awesome but who else knows that jutsu??
if sarutobi, third hokage knew how to do RDS, im assuming kakashi or tsunade knows it and j-man but he's dead so ya lol. would be nice if tsunade told naruto some shit about his mother. might lead to him learning water element. kakashi will probably teach him that... would be nice to see him throw a fuuton rasen shuriken through a wave of water and cause some serious ice damage huge glacial spikes or some shit, cuz doesn't shippuden mean hurricane? so i imagine wind + water = ice, thats pretty much hurricane shit lol thats my hint at it anywayz

Last edited by mops1337; 03-24-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: missed a couple words :P

Old 03-24-2010, 11:49 PM   #62
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
that could be possible but i doubt it, that 2 main things i wanna know is what did "j-man" lol teach naruto and what itachi gave naruto
itachi is becoming more relevent in my eyes to the story...since sasuke just gained ems through his bro's eyes whatever he gave naruto is even more important than a simple message i hope
Old 03-24-2010, 11:54 PM   #63
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto's death View Post
itachi is becoming more relevent in my eyes to the story...since sasuke just gained ems through his bro's eyes whatever he gave naruto is even more important than a simple message i hope
ya if it was just some msg i would be upset because kishi made it out to be something awesomazingly cool gift and i hope it stays that way

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 03-25-2010, 12:04 AM   #64
mops1337
Genin

little off topic, but i was thinking about this the other night, you know how madara only shows his one eye? and you know when danzou and sasuke were fighting, the technique that kept closing his eyes and sparing his life, what if thats how he escaped death from the first hokage and he sacrificed one of his eyes, just an idea

also i agree, better not be some bromo (bro + homo) shit ass message

Last edited by mops1337; 03-25-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:21 AM   #65
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mops1337 View Post
little off topic, but i was thinking about this the other night, you know how madara only shows his one eye? and you know when danzou and sasuke were fighting, the technique that kept closing his eyes and sparing his life, what if thats how he escaped death from the first hokage and he sacrificed one of his eyes, just an idea

also i agree, better not be some bromo (bro + homo) shit ass message

thats a good asumsion there man, that could be possible because madara knew what it was right when donzo started it and said thats a forbidden jutsu for the uchiha clan to use

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 03-25-2010, 12:33 AM   #66
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Can anyone else see Kabuoro Approaching the daimyo (sp) and offering to take out sasuke for something (apart of his epic plot to not be fail). And the daimyo actaully make the deal, give Oro some man power. Then naruto catches wind of this and kakashi hunts downs Kabuoro for naruto so kakashi will finally get the chance to prove himself without weaklings getting in his way like everyother fight.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 AM   #67
mops1337
Genin

Quote:
thats a good asumsion there man, that could be possible because madara knew what it was right when donzo started it and said thats a forbidden jutsu for the uchiha clan to use
ya thats when i was thinking about it, just always sat in the back of my head, dont know why i didn't say anything about it until now lol

izanagi thats what i was called i believe, had to look it up

Last edited by mops1337; 03-25-2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: researched info
Old 03-25-2010, 12:43 AM   #68
Scribbles
***Lurker***

Scribbles is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe that is how madara lived. im sure he said that, can't remember for sure tho.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:47 AM   #69
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
ftg?? lol still new to all the letters mean something
FTG = Flying Thunder God, Minato/Fouth Hokage/Naruto's Dad's instantaneous movement technique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Good one Jean.

Now for Killerrabbit, Numinous, Silverblade and TSO to post theirs.

Hurry up men.
I am flattered to be named among Gods, Thanks Sniper. I will get writing.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #70
BEG84
Genin

BEG84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yea u think itachi knew madara/sasuke would go after his eye so he gave naruto something to counter it? kinda makes sense to me...
Old 03-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #71
mops1337
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbles View Post
I believe that is how madara lived. im sure he said that, can't remember for sure tho.
not sure if it was stated in the manga, but it would make sense if he did use it, probably why he wants the rinnegan in his other eye if it is useless, if thats what the manga chapter meant when he mentioned the rinnegan. theres probabaly a secret way to obtain it since he does have a wall of eyes behind him the sasuke scene in the latest chapter, dont know if they're sharingans. Also he does seem to be a know it all... lol

oh i just noticed there is a another thread on this site that mentions it somewhat haha

Last edited by mops1337; 03-25-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:04 AM   #72
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I still think all itachi gave naruto was some power to manifest himself in tsukuyomi so he can talk to sasuke, fill in the gaps of truth and turn sasuke on madara, thus have sasuke stop his attack on Konaha.

Itachi giving naruto actaul power IMO would probably be power to seal away sasukes SG powers (just as the younger brother did to the elder in my theory) so sasuke would be seriously weakened, but not killed.

Still, that would allow madara to become sasuke new and only comrade which wouldnt stop sasuke in the long run because he would gain the RG, sinc to gedo mezo and still attack konaha.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-25-2010, 03:25 AM   #73
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

this is my 489 prediction

Sasuke is laying in bed with his bandages wrapped around his head covering his eyes..
Sasuke:you surpassed me once... (flashback of naruto fighting gaara at the chunin exams protecting him and sakura) you shall never surpass me again

Madara walks into the room
Madara:talking to yourself i see.. hehehehe... your going crazy
Sasuke:shut up and leave me alone i still need time to heal
Madarak as you wish... madara walks out the room thinking to himself
The shinobi world shall bare witness to the destiny of light & darkness, senju vs uchiha, naruto vs sasuke..... hehehehe.. fools a fight to the death... i might have to stop sasuke to save naruto... i need him to syncwith gedo mazo but i can't replace a bijuu...

switch scence to sand village
Gaara:temari i want you to put together a team and head out for the hidden leaf village and guard naruto
Temari:yes sir

switch scence to the hidden mist village

Mizukage:Ao im sending you and your squad to help assit in the protection of their jinchuriki
Ao:are u crazy but the hyuuga(he gets interupted)
Mizukage:im well aware of that but even so we must protect that boy at all cost but if something were to go wrong do what u must and come back here to the village
Ao:understood

switch scence to konoha
Tsunade:naruto i have already been informed of whats been happening and if what shika maru tells me is true you'll all need to prepare and train and become stronger we don't have much time..shizune bring the forbidden scrolls and givr them to kakashi..kakashi and yamato i'll leave the rest up to you
Kakashi:i promise we wont fail you(kakashi notice the serious look on naruto's face)
Naruto:i will do this on one condition
Tsundae:what is it?
Naruto:konohamaru is to accompany me for trainning
Kakashi:no he'll just get in the way
naruto:no he(iterupted by tsunade)
Tsunade:so be it konohamaru is also going

switch scence to konoha jail cell

Sakura:has sasuke ever talked about us? its been so long and he seems so different? and did he really kill his brother?...
Karin:not really.. he's changed so much i sensed dark entity controllong him.... sasuke once told me he could never forgive himself for killing his brother but said he finally understands why his brother wanted to die by his hands...
Sakura:why was that
Karin:to make him strong.. sasuke said after he avenges his clan he wishes to die by the hand of friend to prove to prove to him he's strong enough to rid this world of his pain and hatred and become HOKAGE!!!!
(Sakura with a shocked expression on her face)

switch scence to sasuke

as a dark entity stands in sasukes shadow sasuke begins to remove his bandages slowly open his eyes they start 2 glow bright red with blood lust as the era of vengence begins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naruto's death For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-25-2010), uchiha naruto (03-25-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 03:57 AM   #74
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Aaaah,haven't wrote one of these in a while.Hope i still got my mojo.Here's a mini-prediction

Naruto chap. 489: A Frightful Reunion!

(Daimyo scene)
Daimyo: So tsunade's awaken from her coma,at last!
Kakashi: If Tsunade-Sama is out of her coma,shouldn't be re-assigned to the Hokage post?
Homura: But Tsunade wasn't able to protect the village from Akatsuki's infiltration,she is of no use as Hokage.
(Kakashi looks at Homura with a distressed look)
Daimyo: True,Tsunade didn't fulfill her job as a Hokage when she was needed the most,so I hereby appoint you,Hatake Kakashi as Hokage!
(Kakashi looks down)
Kakashi: Fine,I accept!
Daimyo: This meeting is hereby adjourned.Return to Konoha to prepare for war at once!
Kakashi: Right.

(Naruto scene)
Naruto: Aaaaah,haven't had a nice meal like this in a long time.
(Naruto hears some villagers talking while running)
Villager #1: Did you hear?Tsunade-Sama's finally awoke!
Villager #2: Really!?Let's hurry over then!
(Naruto's face warms up and starts smiling)
Naruto: So granny woke up,eh.Let's go see her.

(Kakashi scene)
(Kakashi is outside Tsunade's tent.He enters the tent,and finds Tsunade lying down with her eyes closed)
Kakashi: She must be sleeping.I'll come back later.
(Kakashi is about to exit the tent)
Tsunade: I slept enough,come in,i'am awake.
Kakashi: I came to tell you something Tsuande.
Tsunade: What is it!?
Kakashi: The Fire country appointed me as Hokage.
Tsunade: Congratulations!
Kakashi: But i didn't want to take your seat without your permission.
Tsunade: Don't worry about it.I was getting tired of that boring paperwork anyway.
Kakashi: I'am glad your okay with it.I should let you have some rest.
(Kakashi walks out)
(Tsunade in thought) : So i'am finally free.

(Sasuke scene)
(Sasuke's eyes are fully red,with Itachi's Mangekyou in the middle)
Sasuke: Madara!
Madara: What is it!?
Sasuke: I'am going to fight Naruto now!
Madara: Hold on sasuke,now's not the time.Itachi's eyes have just been transplanted to.....
(Madara is cut off)
Sasuke: I SAID NOW!I can kill him now!
Madara: Fine,just don't blame me if you find yourself losing.
Sasuke: I won't lose!
(Zetsu looks at Madara with a worried look on his face)
(Madara grabs Sasuke and warps)

The End

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 03-25-2010 at 04:01 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
killerrabbit9 (03-25-2010), naruto's death (03-25-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (03-25-2010), uchiha naruto (03-25-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 04:29 AM   #75
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
this is my 489 prediction

Sasuke is laying in bed with his bandages wrapped around his head covering his eyes..
Sasuke:you surpassed me once... (flashback of naruto fighting gaara at the chunin exams protecting him and sakura) you shall never surpass me again

Madara walks into the room
Madara:talking to yourself i see.. hehehehe... your going crazy
Sasuke:shut up and leave me alone i still need time to heal
Madarak as you wish... madara walks out the room thinking to himself
The shinobi world shall bare witness to the destiny of light & darkness, senju vs uchiha, naruto vs sasuke..... hehehehe.. fools a fight to the death... i might have to stop sasuke to save naruto... i need him to syncwith gedo mazo but i can't replace a bijuu...

switch scence to sand village
Gaara:temari i want you to put together a team and head out for the hidden leaf village and guard naruto
Temari:yes sir

switch scence to the hidden mist village

Mizukage:Ao im sending you and your squad to help assit in the protection of their jinchuriki
Ao:are u crazy but the hyuuga(he gets interupted)
Mizukage:im well aware of that but even so we must protect that boy at all cost but if something were to go wrong do what u must and come back here to the village
Ao:understood

switch scence to konoha
Tsunade:naruto i have already been informed of whats been happening and if what shika maru tells me is true you'll all need to prepare and train and become stronger we don't have much time..shizune bring the forbidden scrolls and givr them to kakashi..kakashi and yamato i'll leave the rest up to you
Kakashi:i promise we wont fail you(kakashi notice the serious look on naruto's face)
Naruto:i will do this on one condition
Tsundae:what is it?
Naruto:konohamaru is to accompany me for trainning
Kakashi:no he'll just get in the way
naruto:no he(iterupted by tsunade)
Tsunade:so be it konohamaru is also going

switch scence to konoha jail cell

Sakura:has sasuke ever talked about us? its been so long and he seems so different? and did he really kill his brother?...
Karin:not really.. he's changed so much i sensed dark entity controllong him.... sasuke once told me he could never forgive himself for killing his brother but said he finally understands why his brother wanted to die by his hands...
Sakura:why was that
Karin:to make him strong.. sasuke said after he avenges his clan he wishes to die by the hand of friend to prove to prove to him he's strong enough to rid this world of his pain and hatred and become HOKAGE!!!!
(Sakura with a shocked expression on her face)

switch scence to sasuke

as a dark entity stands in sasukes shadow sasuke begins to remove his bandages slowly open his eyes they start 2 glow bright red with blood lust as the era of vengence begins
Konohamaru! YAY YAY YAY. Rep + just for that bit

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
naruto's death (03-25-2010)
Closed Thread