489 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 AM   #76
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: 489 Predictions/Spoilers

http://narutocentralpredictions.blogspot.com/

Just to remind you guys of this blog, I'm updating it regularly now

P.S. Of course, if somebody doesn't want there prediction there just let me know and ill delete it and stop putting 'em

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Old 03-25-2010, 04:45 AM   #77
SwordSaintX
Genin

SwordSaintX is an unknown quantity at this point

When I think Naruto knows he can't defeat him now, not the way he is its dangerous for anyone else to fight him, (Not quoting word for word) I'm thinking just as Sasuke wants to defeat and crush Naruto's beliefs and way, Naruto wants to defeat Saskues hatred.
Also he might want to do it in a way that he proves to people hatred never solves anything and inspires a great movement. After all if he is the child of destiny theses moment could be what changes the world. But who knows in the end, we all have to wait for the writer to pen everything.
Rikudou Sennin (03-25-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 07:25 AM   #78
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know, but lately I've been in the mood for spoof predictions...

Spoof Prediction

(At Ichiraku’s Bar)

Naruto: Another bowl, my good man!
Teuchi: Another pork ramen coming up!
Ayame: Right!
Iruka: Naruto…
Naruto: Yes, Iruka-sensei?
Iruka: You’re still thinking about saving Sasuke, aren’t you?
Naruto: Well…
Iruka: Yep, I knew it. As a former sensei of you, I’ll give you a piece of advice.
Naruto: What is it?
Iruka: Forget Sasuke and go get friggin’ laid, Naruto! This is a shounen manga, not a shounen-ai one!
Naruto: Uh?
Iruka: Just come. (grabs Naruto by the collar)
Naruto: What about my ramen?!
Iruka: COME!

(On the street)

Iruka: (points at a lamppost) See that lamppost? Behind it is Hinata wondering why you don’t talk with her since you defeated Pain.
Hinata: (thinking) Oh no, I’ve been discovered! But will my stalking pay off?
Naruto: You see, Iruka-sensei, Danzou announced that Sasuke was a missing-nin an-
Iruka: No excuses, Naruto! You went Six-tails because of her!
Naruto: Hummm, well…
Iruka: (smacks Naruto) Now go and do her. I’ll even pay you ramen for a week if you succeed!
Naruto: Really?!
Iruka: Heck, I even pay you ramen for a year if you go on a foursome with her, that new girl from Sasuke’s team and Sakura!
Naruto: Goodbye panels with homo-erotic hints, hello crazy heterosexuality!
Iruka: Thank God!

(At the infirmary)
Tsunade: So, what happened while I took a nap?
Male Medical Nin: Tsunade-sama, you were in a co-
Shizune: Nothing, nothing… *cough*danzouwasappointedasactingsixthho kage*cough*
*cough*andbrandedsasukeasamissingnin*cou gh*
*cough*andsasukegotridofhim*cough*
*cough*andkakashiwasbeingelectedsixthhok agerightnowifyoudidnotwakeup*cough*
Tsunade: Shizune, I’m not stupid…
Shizune: Yikes!
Tsunade: So all I do is take a nap and these people go batshit crazy? Screw this village, I save them from certain death and this is how they pay me back? Shizune, go tell Kakashi he can be Sixth Hokage for all I care and grab Tonton, we’re going to Las Vegas on a spending spree!
Shizune: Not this again…

(At the Hokage election room)
Shizune: Tsunade-sama is retiring and gives the leadership of the village to Kakashi.
Fire Daimyou: So it’s settled, Hatake Kakashi, you’re the Sixth Hokage!
Kakashi: HELL YEAH! (starts doing a victory dance) Kakashi, is your birthday! Go Kakashi, go Kakashi! Oh yeah!
Shikaku: Please, Kakashi, restrain yourself…
Kakashi: Oh, talking about restraining, I want to pass the first Kakashi law, can I, can I?
Shikaku: Why do I sense this won’t go well….

(At the construction site)
Chouji: Rebuilt the village with nothing above the waist? What kind of law is that, has Kakashi-sensei something against shirts?
Shikamaru: I think it’s a good law. What do you two think about it?
Ino: Shikamaru, stop talking to my breasts… (tries to hide her breasts)

(At Sunagakure)
Gaara: So, what says the Wind Daimyou?
Suna nin: Literally: “FAT DAIMYOU DEMANDS MORE PIES, OM NOM NOM NOM!!!! Oh and I approve the Shinobi Alliance Army. DON’T FORGET MY PIES!!!!”

(At Kirigakure)
Ao: Now that we know that the Water Daimyou approves the Army, I have to ask you something, Mizukage-sama.
Mei: Yes?
Ao: We were after Danzou, right?
Mei: Yes, you know that.
Ao: So how never caught him if we were the firsts to chase him?
Mei: Oh, I already filled my angered ticket to Kishimoto. But probably he just forgot about us.
Ao: Those tickets, do they work?
Mei: Well, Anko and Kurenai filled their tickets ages ago, and Kurenai doesn’t appear since chapter 406, so…
Ao: We’re screwed.
Mei: Pretty much.

(At the Akatsuki Hideout)
Sasuke: (with a walking stick) How long do I have to keep the bandages?
Madara: (puts a foot in front of Sasuke’s legs) Well… (Sasuke stumbles upon Madara’s foot and falls in the floor)
Sasuke: Gaahhh!
Madara: This week will be so much fun!
Zetsu: My turn!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 03-25-2010 at 07:32 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
freedom07 (03-25-2010), killerrabbit9 (03-25-2010), Marlboro (03-25-2010), Master2005 (03-25-2010), mops1337 (03-25-2010), Najiro (03-25-2010), naruto's death (03-25-2010), Naruto-x-Hinata (03-25-2010), Rhubarb96 (03-28-2010), Shrike (03-25-2010), Sniper (03-26-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (03-25-2010), The Glaspar Eye (03-25-2010), thegodfather2450 (03-25-2010), Wolverine (03-28-2010), xDD (03-29-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #79
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

^Haha...oh wow.

Kishimoto really is a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFa...eature=related
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
junior3605 (03-25-2010), monskie (03-25-2010), Numinous (03-25-2010), Rhubarb96 (03-28-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 08:11 AM   #80
BetaName
Academy Student

BetaName is an unknown quantity at this point

sooo Sasuke has the ems now ehhh, so when you have ems easier for you to use amaterasu, sussano etc benefits are not getting blind, less tiring etc. how bout when madara takes of the bandage sasuke quickly spams amaterasu at him till his a pile of ash since madara needs to like recuperate b4 he can warp his ass out of the amaterasu or sasuke spams amaterasu at madaras urgly face burning it including his eyes , o yeah question... do they have flashbang at naruto world

Edit: a theory, maybe ems can counter time space jutsu.... so if sasuke (maybe!!) has time and mastered the full potential of ems maybe he can stop madara warping him into another dimension just in case he betrays him or something and spams amaterasu at his face XD, and besides... madara has only one eye ems, sasuke has 2 eye ems 2>1

o yeah for the record i'm not a narufag fan or sasgay fan, i'm all in it for the story

Last edited by BetaName; 03-25-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #81
GYX
Academy Student

GYX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
just read it again

yeah it is defo something when they clashed

but then neiji asked next page what is it and naruto said "ill tell you when the time is right"
i think that line was pointed towards itachis truth

something defo happened in that clash
i mean otherwise sasuke wouldnt have said "wait" to madara and actually listen to what naruto has to say

if we fight again we are both going to die? could it be that he knows what itachis fail safe is?

you know what? the story is about bonds and changing the chain of hatrid
i mean naruto will change this but tbh i cant see how kishi will have naruto change the entire world and achieve peace

how about this
everyone i mean everyone watches naruto vs sasuke final....sasuke is winning then naruto is winning...then naruto sacrifaces himself to kill sasuke

think about it, sasuke and naruto senju and uchiha...killing both of them would end the hatrid between the clans that started it all

the whole ninja world sees this sacriface and the world comes to an understanding

kinda like in matrix neo knew he had to sacriface himself to kill smith to cancel the equation because they are both exact opposites just like sasuke and naruto

Good theory but as long as Madara is still around this would just be a waste.

And there's something about the jyuubi. As long as it exists there won't be true peace. It's like that "ring of power".
Old 03-25-2010, 10:20 AM   #82
monskie
Academy Student

monskie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeay.. he can only beat sasuke by ending the curse of hatred ... sealing the evil side of sasuke..

but it feels like yeah to naruto to just hang around like the burden was lessen??
if naruto can achieve such high sealing on that hatred... oh yeah the main villain Hatred...
probobly the scroll hashirama used when he fought madara..

naruto just feels homie when he realize that sasuke will fight til death ..
Old 03-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #83
Naruto-x-Hinata
Academy Student

Naruto-x-Hinata is an unknown quantity at this point

It's only right now if Hinata and Naruto goes out on a date and make that Sakura *itch jelous!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #84
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

ems sasuke is strogner for sure he has to be, but naruto's comment to neji was him misleading them any idiot who thinks a weakened sasuke is stronger then naruto is just a fuckign moron... Im sorry if i offended any of you but thats how it is... Naruto's lying and he saw something deeper, deeper then what he told to sasuke. sakura knows it the others are figuring it out as well...

But sasuke is stronger now just not before how naruto says it..
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/488-79/13

when naruto says "even what he was thinking" he's hiding something i quite frankly dont care who;s stronger casue when their fight comes naruto>sasuke plain and simple i wanna know what naruto's hiding from them and sasuke.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #85
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ i think naruto assumed the level of sasukes strength when he said it

i mean he was told by gaara about what sasuke could do, and thats before susanoo was completed

maybe naruto was stunned by amaterasu and susanoo
or that sasuke wrestled with the kages and came out alive then killed danzo

im starting to believe that naurot wont be stronger than sasuke at the very end
i used to believe it because it is called naruto
but after his little speech and how kishi keeps going back to the differences and rivalry of naruto and sasuke
i believe they will either be equal or naruto will be slightly stronger

they are completely opposites but as one gets stronger so does the other, i truely think they will be equal in the final fight, just like it was in the VOTE fight ...but kishi had to choose a winner in the end so because sasuke needed to run away for plot, kishi let sasuke win
but they are equal...
Old 03-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #86
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

ive got a feeling that when the fight between them 2 (sasuke and naruto) i think naruto will die and then every1 will go crazy then become a memory of naruto for the rest of the chapters, idk why im thinking this but its just going through my head like crazy

to me thats what it seems like kishi trying to make it that way, we have no clue what naruto will be doing to try and become better then sasuke, sasuke can use all powers that itachi can so whats naruto going to do??

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 03-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #87
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ the hope is itachi hax
Old 03-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #88
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Alright 1 think from the interview is finaly happening. atleast if we listen to the bottem of that page

So I guess that means he's going to make shika his right hand very soon. either that or someone is trying to piss me off

Last edited by Najiro; 03-25-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #89
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

@najiro i was just about to point that out too lol
@betaname lol I'm just like you,just that i like them both.
btw anyone who thinks the weakened sasuke after danzo's fight would beat naruto should go have a cup of tea or something,to repair the damage done to your brain.
sorry some hardcore fans on both sides just piss me off sometimes.
The Following User Says Thank You to lamps123 For This Useful Post:
freedom07 (03-25-2010)
Old 03-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #90
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Next chapter will be more talking amongst the nations to prepare for the war...naruto will be heading out to prepare alone or with someone unexpected...he has to have a powerboost coming and one that will end all powerboost...