489 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 09:26 PM   #106
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 489 Predictions/Spoilers

Kabuto's going to off Anko, (its time for somebody to die, more than just Danzou, who killed himself), I don't know whats going to happen with the Hokage bit since Tsunade just woke up, and it seems as if the diamond thingy on her forehead is restored. So if she's at anywhere near full power I don't see her simply 'stepping aside', especially with Danzou gone and no longer a threat to her rule. Its easy just assume that Konoha will abide by the other Kages vote and make Kakashi Hokage, but he like many in Konoha (Shikamaru, Sakura, Naruto, Chouji, Rock Lee, the list goes on...) are Tsunades biggest cheerleaders. Thats why I dig the evil dude, no cheerleaders allowed, thats why Karin was about to get skewered.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #107
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

^oh no oh no oh no. not anko.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:36 AM   #108
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
^oh no oh no oh no. not anko.
Sorry, I believe she's toast, she dosen't have any great purpose for being in the manga. Orochimaru is dead so theres no possibily for them to battle ever again, or for her to surpass her master, she's just a character stuck in the mud.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-27-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #109
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Sorry, I believe she's toast, she dosen't have any great purpose for being in the manga.
Except to fight Kabuto, potentially lead all the minions Orochimaru left behind since Kabuto won't, Karin's too young, and they probably fear Sasuke too much and a meeting between her and Karin would be interesting, though you probably think she's useless now too. She could also be a love interest of Kakashi. Or maybe what Naruto really wants is some "scary snake lady" action. Plus at one point she was Kishi's favorite female character.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:07 PM   #110
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

I have had an interesting idea on Anko. My theory is that Kabuto will use the white snake attacks on Anko but they will recognize orochimaru's cells in her from her time carrying the curse seal. The latent part of orochimaru's mind will see anko as his key to revive himself in a new body so Orochimaru's cells will attempt to graft to Anko through the ressurrection chamber spell. Kabuto at first will resist as he is also brought in but then he will realize this is the chance for orochimaru to return so he will let it. The cells will bond to Anko and impregnate her. After that Anko will awake to find herself alone and Kabuto is gone. Anko will return to konoha to report her failure to kill Kabuto. A few weeks later she will discover she is pregnent and despite her best efforts an internal part of her mind that is part of orochimaru is forcing her to accept the pregnency. Nine months later she gives birth to the reborn orochimaru and afterwards realizes just what she has done. Unable to live with herself and the guilt she plunges to her death off the hospital roof. Orochimaru is raised by a family unknowning of the monster that secretly is gathering strength in secret.

So how is that for an interesting idea. Orochimaru comes back in a new body to fight again and live on to terrorize the next generation.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #111
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow....thats way too far fetched...thats like a long long time....lol...u knw...he'll have to grow up a bit to actually stand a chance in fights....but alright....i mean we can all go crazy here right.....so this is a perfect opportunity for kishi to have a time jump....awesome!!!!! lol...i lyk it
but just what will happen in the naruto world in those years???
Old 03-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #112
frankfreddy
Genin

frankfreddy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

i would like to pay to anybody to write naruto predictions for me?
i will pay you $5 per predictions via paypal.
i need only 3 prediction per week..(",)
pm me if you interested.

ps: mod, please delete this post if it violating the rule..(",)
Old 03-27-2010, 03:22 PM   #113
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by god111 View Post
wow....thats way too far fetched...thats like a long long time....lol...u knw...he'll have to grow up a bit to actually stand a chance in fights....but alright....i mean we can all go crazy here right.....so this is a perfect opportunity for kishi to have a time jump....awesome!!!!! lol...i lyk it
but just what will happen in the naruto world in those years???
Im was meaning that prediction idea as a way for if kishi wanted to open the door the in the future for a new naruto series afterwards focused on the new generation he would have a potential super bad guy in the making. A young boy with an evil monster buried in his psyche sort of like the anti naruto. Eventually he meets Kabuto who helps the monster to come out much to the chagrin of his friends who coincidentally are the sons and daughters of the rookie nine. He eventually leaves with Kabuto to learn how to become who he once was while his friends go after him in hopes of finding the way to get back their friend and stop the evil monster that has possessed him.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #114
god111
Genin

lol..but that wud be the same story all over again..it wudnt be as fun as reading the present one....the only gud part will be that we'll get to see what happens to the rookie nine when they get older....dont u think??
Old 03-27-2010, 03:53 PM   #115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
lol..but that wud be the same story all over again..it wudnt be as fun as reading the present one....the only gud part will be that we'll get to see what happens to the rookie nine when they get older....dont u think??
Is it just me or is there a hand comming out of that Fox tail. And is it getting a feelsky on minaots ass. And why is there an avatar with a fox tail hand grabbing minaots yellow flashy ass?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-27-2010, 04:12 PM   #116
god111
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Is it just me or is there a hand comming out of that Fox tail. And is it getting a feelsky on minaots ass. And why is there an avatar with a fox tail hand grabbing minaots yellow flashy ass?
lmao dude....nice try..but look closely..thats kushina...the image signifies the time when minato was going to fight the kyuubi and kushinais trying to stop him becoz she loves him and knows that he will die....
its kushina's hand....and her hair colour is just matching the tail colour..so.....and anyway....i love this pic....
Old 03-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #117
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
lmao dude....nice try..but look closely..thats kushina...the image signifies the time when minato was going to fight the kyuubi and kushinais trying to stop him becoz she loves him and knows that he will die....
its kushina's hand....and her hair colour is just matching the tail colour..so.....and anyway....i love this pic....
Lol, I see it now. IDK, the guy who made the avatar shouldve made the kyuubis tail and kushinas hair a different color because does look like the kyuubi tail is getting a feelshky on minato at first glance lol.

Anyways, Im hoping KabuOro can get a big power up like sinc with gedo mazo and have control of all seven bijuu so he can actaully pose a threat.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #118
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Anyways, Im hoping KabuOro can get a big power up like sinc with gedo mazo and have control of all seven bijuu so he can actaully pose a threat.
Hoping for him to be Edo Tensei-capable, on my end.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #119
god111
Genin

Quote:
Lol, I see it now. IDK, the guy who made the avatar shouldve made the kyuubis tail and kushinas hair a different color because does look like the kyuubi tail is getting a feelshky on minato at first glance lol.

lol....well...the place i got it from had it prety big so it was all very clear..u knw...and here its just small...but yh...now i tried to look at it from ur point of view and looks like it wasnt just women minato attracted....lol....creepy fox i must say....it must want to get out of maruto's body just to feel his ass coz minato's no more...lol

but how can kbuto get a sinc with gedo mezo....lol...as if madar or anyone left in akatsuki wud let that happen..but i desperately want to see zetsu's powers....
Old 03-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #120
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
lol....well...the place i got it from had it prety big so it was all very clear..u knw...and here its just small...but yh...now i tried to look at it from ur point of view and looks like it wasnt just women minato attracted....lol....creepy fox i must say....it must want to get out of maruto's body just to feel his ass coz minato's no more...lol

but how can kbuto get a sinc with gedo mezo....lol...as if madar or anyone left in akatsuki wud let that happen..but i desperately want to see zetsu's powers....
Well with kisame and sasuke busy with the last two jinchurrici and zetsu being a scout/gatherer of info not a frontlines fighter. I think madara will use kabuOro since his White snake power should give him a big chakra increase as well as the ability to heal himself from the harming effects of gedo mazos so he should be perfect IMO.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Closed Thread