489 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #121
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 489 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well with kisame and sasuke busy with the last two jinchurrici and zetsu being a scout/gatherer of info not a frontlines fighter. I think madara will use kabuOro since his White snake power should give him a big chakra increase as well as the ability to heal himself from the harming effects of gedo mazos so he should be perfect IMO.
yeah.....possible....but orochimaru wud be all lyk..."i wanna knw his secrets...how has he been alive so long???i m gonna outsmart him after knowing his secrets and kill him...".....it wud be a freaking mess....evryone trying to think 10 steps ahead....lol....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to god111 For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (03-27-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (03-28-2010)

Old 03-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #122
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well with kisame and sasuke busy with the last two jinchurrici and zetsu being a scout/gatherer of info not a frontlines fighter. I think madara will use kabuOro since his White snake power should give him a big chakra increase as well as the ability to heal himself from the harming effects of gedo mazos so he should be perfect IMO.
i agree with most of that but question doesn't he need like 1 of the 3 eyes bloodlines or eyes themselves ?
Old 03-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #123
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

What if Nagato didn't truly die, I mean Kisame faked his death. It was a good plan by Madara, if it was his plan to switch Kisame with Zetsu. He's acting ominously calm with few pieces in his declared war. It'd be different if the other side had declared against Madara.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-27-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #124
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
What if Nagato didn't truly die, I mean Kisame faked his death. It was a good plan by Madara, if it was his plan to switch Kisame with Zetsu. He's acting ominously calm with few pieces in his declared war. It'd be different if the other side had declared against Madara.
Zetsu said he was dead, unless Nagato had another hidden motive he's most likely dead
Old 03-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #125
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Just because Kisame didn't die doesn't mean that Jiraiya's going to jump out of nowhere for some random reason. Think about it... in terms of story development in makes NO sense to have Jiraiya, or Nagato or Itachi come back... they did their thing.

Plus, Kirabi is useless. Someone has to capture him. Unfortunately it won't be the Music Police.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:13 PM   #126
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Bad asses Like Jiraiya Itachi and nAgato die and stay dead because they did their thing during their life and everyone who's anyone or just nobody in general will know it because they were that damn good.

Losers Like kisame get a second chance to just fail harder.. Just look at madara failed "fake" died came back failed again and is now going for round 3 he'll fail harder...
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
doddy (03-28-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #127
Mansy3700
Genin

Mansy3700 is an unknown quantity at this point

Madara will release Danzou's bodygaurd ( Fuu and Tourn ) and Sasuke will face them with his EMS and kill both of them as they are lab animals
Old 03-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #128
j-man
super pervert

j-man can only hope to improve

hello everyone.I've been reading the forums for a month or two n thought i'd also join it.
so,hi

Last edited by j-man; 03-27-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #129
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Just because Kisame didn't die doesn't mean that Jiraiya's going to jump out of nowhere for some random reason. Think about it... in terms of story development in makes NO sense to have Jiraiya, or Nagato or Itachi come back... they did their thing.

Plus, Kirabi is useless. Someone has to capture him. Unfortunately it won't be the Music Police.
LMAO, if I had a fucking quarter for everytime you tried so damn hard to shit on Kirabi, i'd be a fuck ton richer. Clam down, you're the ONLY one on this forum I see openly admitting that he THINKS Kirabi is useless. Come on now.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:22 AM   #130
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

KB is nice with the swords, and in sync with his bijuu, his brother sucks and is overrated in my opinion. I really do think Peins gone, just wanted opinions.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:58 AM   #131
god111
Genin

even i think pein's gone..not evryone can be just brought back into manga...coz kishi cud always bring anyone back from the dead with some hax or the other....
Old 03-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #132
King_Canada
Kage Bushin-no Spammer!

King_Canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop being mean to Bee, hes awesom, he nearly killed Kisame with a fucking pencil.
Thats got to count for somthing, and the only member of taka that could even tough him was sasuke and even he had a hard time doing it, he has to over use MS and still onlky got a tetacle out of it.
Also the Rakage isn't that powerfull hes just the black Chuck Norris.
I rekon that Sasuke and Naruto are pretty equil now ans the only reason Naruto could Kill pain is because he had a massive hatred for him and Naruto knows Sasuke feels the same hatred for naruto there for Naruto can't possibly come out on top.
TBH Renningan is better than EMS.
Peace.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:39 AM   #133
god111
Genin

dude...even i think bee is awesome...the guy actually weilds 8 swords!!!!how cool is that????but i wud think naruto wud be better if he cud control the kyuubi the same way.....darn...thats gotta happen...otherwise i dnt think he can come out on top with sasuke having EMS.....and the series is called naruto....so sasuke shudnt win!!!!lol
Old 03-28-2010, 10:06 AM   #134
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

bee is badass

king panda, sasuke didnt overuse ms against him, he used it once...if it wasnt for karin sasuke wouldnt need to but the tentacle off allowing him to mistake
if it wasnt for madaras orders to keep him alive, he coulda amaterasu straight away

myth madara is fail in a way but at least hes still alive
think of it this way...all of those legends who were badass like itachi, jiraiya minato and hashirama all failed to stop him/ his minions
madara may not have fully succeded but none of those badass dead nins could fully stop him, they could only slow him down and pass the job down the next generation

in a way they are more fail than madara

also king panda, there were several reasons why naruto was able to kill pain, the hatrid thing isnt one of them really
1. he had info that jiraiya died for, that the entire konoha fought for
2. pain/ nagato was tired after shinra tensei, god pain couldnt do his thing for a while allowing naruto to kill some of them
3. nagato wasnt fighting to kill

thats not to say he didnt do a hell of a job though

Last edited by freedom07; 03-28-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:13 AM   #135
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
bee is badass

king panda, sasuke didnt overuse ms against him, he used it once...if it wasnt for karin sasuke wouldnt need to but the tentacle off allowing him to mistake
if it wasnt for madaras orders to keep him alive, he coulda amaterasu straight away

myth madara is fail in a way but at least hes still alive
think of it this way...all of those legends who were badass like itachi, jiraiya minato and hashirama all failed to stop him/ his minions
madara may not have fully succeded but none of those badass dead nins could fully stop him, they could only slow him down and pass the job down the next generation

in a way they are more fail than madara
He didn't "spam" MS, but he used it 4 times. Once setting off Amaterasu, once using Tsukuyomi, and twice with that bullshit that let him put out Amaterasu that never got explained.

Hashirama failed to kill Madara because Madara *almost certainly* used Izanagi to prevent his death at the last second, he LOST. Itachi wasn't capable of killing Madara until after he was so deep undercover that he couldn't afford to unless it was absolutely necessary, and Madara was wary of causing Itachi to turn against him. Jiraiya never even fought Madara, he fought the freaking 6 paths of pain, and Minato was fighting the same effective battle as Hashirama but without the ability to control Bijuu, and he still managed to take away Madara's greatest weapon, so that Madara could not achieve his goal of wrecking Konoha. In other words, HE LOST AGAIN.
Closed Thread