Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke" - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #136
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

As stated by korby a few posts up, Naruto is lying to the K11 so they wont attempt to go after sasuke and get themselves killeded. Thats why he wont explain himself cuz if he did they would ignore him and end up dead beyond all belief. Naruto and sasuke ARE the strongest and nobody should be challenging them other than each other. Period.

HE'S LYING YOU FANBOY TARDS! Stop fanning and face reality!

Oh and btw who is stronger between the two is completely irrevelavent right now(prolly sasuke atm). Anybody who fights either one of them is gonna die unless its the other. Fuck raikage, fuck bee, and fuck madara too, he have no offense.

Last edited by Ero-Sage; 03-27-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Old 03-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #137
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

freedom stfu already firs you said u dnt agree then u said maybe then u said no then u said u understand... dnt worry ur lover sasuke is stronger right because thats the way it is.. naruto lied to the losers because if he says he can't beat him then they know they have no chance..

that and naruto was actually talking about his way of thinking which is why he said i'll explain when the time is right...
Old 03-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #138
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Except madara asked him Why he needs it all the sudden and he said "i need it to kill narutozzz".. he doesn't have to say he couldn't do it before he said he needs this new power to kill him...

Its not a nice try its an actual fact not that i care about it, especially since i know why you posted before lol...

but either way i already know sasuke right now is stronger then naruto...

@freedom just stfu and gtfo you embarrassed yourself enough.
He didn't say that. He said he wanted to destroy naruto with his full powers. That doesn't necessarily imply he couldn't win with his current power. For example, he might think he could win, but it'd be close. But if he could use his full potential he could rape the fuck out of him and make him feel completely hopeless at the end of it all. Maybe he doesn't just want to beat him or kill him, he wants to do it so absolutely and dominantly that it breaks his resolve and spirit completely.

Like I said, reading comprehension, yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I just wish people here were slightly more open-minded. Almost no one here even considers possibilities that are remotely different from their initial/desired interpretation. People need to stop dealing in absolutes.

Maybe, not Yes or No.
Possibly, not for sure.
Could be, not is or isn't.

We just plain don't know what's going on in Kishi's head, so people need to stop acting like they are absolutely guaranteed to be right, and that anything that contradicts their opinion must be wrong.
Like the OP.

And no, you're wrong. Some people are right and wrong about shit. Like if I said the third hokagay was a chick, I'd be wrong. Just like if I state "This is what this says." And I state what is explicitly stated in the manga translation, then I'm right.

However, if someone reads something incorrectly due to poor reading comprehension skills, and then declares conclusions based off that shit, then yeah. They're being dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan33 View Post
I agree too. This is supposed to be a forum where people just talk about the Naruto series and give ideas and theories of where the manga is going next. I don't really like how people claim that they know all about Naruto and think that we'll take their opinions and theories as fact. We're not Kishi. We do not know how Naruto will end. Unless you invent some kind of time machine to go into the future to see how the series ended, nobody should have the right to dictate how this story is going to go. Theorize, yes. State your predictions and opinions, I'm all for it. But I ain't going to take the word of anyone who thinks they know Naruto more than anyone with a grain of salt. Nor will I waste my time reading useless posts from people who just like to draw attention to themselves. Someone posts a vaild argument, you'll have 2 options: either post your opinion or don't post at all. It just wastes the sites bandwidth and space.
As stupid as most people here are, I think they get the gist of how forums work. Thanks for the heads up anyway though, genius.

Also, I'm going to hit that trueuchiha dude with spamming infractions for every spam post he made in this thread. If he made other spam posts in other threads then report them and I'll get those too, for the lulz. Just because he's such a failure of a troll. If he was actually funny or decent at it then I'd let him slide. I don't feel like it right at the moment, because I'm lazy, but I'll get to it eventually. Don't bother deleting anything, I can see it all anyway.Edit: Nevermind, don't report anything. I got this shit covered.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #139
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

myth i think i speak for both of us that sometimes we read into lines to suit our bias for naruto and sasuke
so techniqually we should take the opinions of those who aren't on either side
Old 03-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #140
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
He didn't say that. He said he wanted to destroy naruto with his full powers. That doesn't necessarily imply he couldn't win with his current power. For example, he might think he could win, but it'd be close. But if he could use his full potential he could rape the fuck out of him and make him feel completely hopeless at the end of it all. Maybe he doesn't just want to beat him or kill him, he wants to do it so absolutely and dominantly that it breaks his resolve and spirit completely.

Like I said, reading comprehension, yo.

Like the OP.

And no, you're wrong. Some people are right and wrong about shit. Like if I said the third hokagay was a chick, I'd be wrong. Just like if I state "This is what this says." And I state what is explicitly stated in the manga translation, then I'm right.

However, if someone reads something incorrectly due to poor reading comprehension skills, and then declares conclusions based off that shit, then yeah. They're being dumb.
So you're saying that under absolutely no circumstances could any part of this theory possibly be right? Really? Are you fucking omniscient? Is that part of the package as the mod to a Naruto fan-forum, you automatically know exactly what Kishi's gonna do? I've not been saying "Yes this is the case." I've been saying "It could be the case." Understanding the context doesn't always lend itself to exactly one "true meaning." We don't know exactly what he meant by it, we don't know whether he was telling the truth, we don't know a lot of things about that exact quote, but here you are saying that you know everything and that what you think is true MUST be right.

Quote:
As stupid as most people here are, I think they get the gist of how forums work. Thanks for the heads up anyway though, genius.

Also, I'm going to hit that trueuchiha dude with spamming infractions for every spam post he made in this thread. If he made other spam posts in other threads then report them and I'll get those too, for the lulz. Just because he's such a failure of a troll. If he was actually funny or decent at it then I'd let him slide. I don't feel like it right at the moment, because I'm lazy, but I'll get to it eventually. Don't bother deleting anything, I can see it all anyway.
Wow, so basically you comment on the fact that everyone here is "so easily trolled," then you come here and get easily trolled by him. True doesn't do anything that would be offensive to anyone, yet he still gets half the forum to get into screaming arguments with him when he's not being remotely serious. Is it spam in this thread just because no one's really reacting to it, unlike in other threads? Or are you just in a bad mood and out to get someone, and he's the first person to come to mind who's actually done things that could loosely fall under the category of "against the rules?"
Old 03-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #141
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ myth isnt absoltely wrong

from what i remember when you analysis literature you are never completely wrong or right its not like maths
but the chances that myths anaylsis being right is unlikely given what we know( i wont go into detail its all over this thread)
Old 03-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #142
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So you're saying that under absolutely no circumstances could any part of this theory possibly be right? Really? Are you fucking omniscient? Is that part of the package as the mod to a Naruto fan-forum, you automatically know exactly what Kishi's gonna do? I've not been saying "Yes this is the case." I've been saying "It could be the case." Understanding the context doesn't always lend itself to exactly one "true meaning." We don't know exactly what he meant by it, we don't know whether he was telling the truth, we don't know a lot of things about that exact quote, but here you are saying that you know everything and that what you think is true MUST be right.
Nope, I didn't say that. Really. And, while I'm pretty fucking smart, I'm not omniscient. I'm flattered that you had to ask though. =D

Do you fail that hard at reading comprehension that I have to explain my post to you now? Should I go back and break it down for you so that you can get it? I'll be more than happy to, if you really don't get it. Just ask, man. No need to be all sore about it.

We know what was stated. That's all I ever claimed. Man up.
Quote:
Wow, so basically you comment on the fact that everyone here is "so easily trolled," then you come here and get easily trolled by him. True doesn't do anything that would be offensive to anyone, yet he still gets half the forum to get into screaming arguments with him when he's not being remotely serious. Is it spam in this thread just because no one's really reacting to it, unlike in other threads? Or are you just in a bad mood and out to get someone, and he's the first person to come to mind who's actually done things that could loosely fall under the category of "against the rules?"
Off topic posting that doesn't have anything to do with the topic of discussion is against the rules. It's called spamming. Need me to link you to the rules? Or do you think you can handle finding them yourself?

And what would possibly make you think that me doing what mods do means that I've been trolled? (Rhetorical question. I already know: You're not very smart.) You really think I get upset if some tard talks about stupid shit in the naruto section? He gets reported a lot, he's blatantly trolling, he spams nearly every thread with off-topic shit, and overall makes this place look like shit while upsetting a bunch of people (Not me, Sir cry-a-lot). So I figured I'd be nice and get rid of him for a while, so you can talk about whatever stupid shit it is that you people talk about in here without having to deal with a whole new level of stupidity that makes some of you look like Harvard graduates, in pretty much every fucking thread.

You're welcome. There is always something to cry about with you, it seems. I can't stress this enough with you: Man up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (03-27-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #143
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Nope, I didn't say that. Really. And, while I'm pretty fucking smart, I'm not omniscient. I'm flattered that you had to ask though. =D

Do you fail that hard at reading comprehension that I have to explain my post to you now? Should I go back and break it down for you so that you can get it? I'll be more than happy to, if you really don't get it. Just ask, man. No need to be all sore about it.

We know what was stated. That's all I ever claimed. Man up.
Uh huh. So saying that the OP (Myth) was wrong, not could be wrong, not might be wrong, just completely wrong, and then saying your take on the subject with just as much of an interpretive basis (one taking only the most literal meanings and rejecting any alternate ones) is right, that's definitely not what I meant with my post. Sure.

Quote:
Off topic posting that doesn't have anything to do with the topic of discussion is against the rules. It's called spamming. Need me to link you to the rules? Or do you think you can handle finding them yourself?

And what would possibly make you think that me doing what mods do means that I've been trolled? (Rhetorical question. I already know: You're not very smart.) You really think I get upset if some tard talks about stupid shit in the naruto section? He gets reported a lot, he's blatantly trolling, he spams nearly every thread with off-topic shit, and overall makes this place look like shit while upsetting a bunch of people (Not me, Sir cry-a-lot). So I figured I'd be nice and get rid of him for a while, so you can talk about whatever stupid shit it is that you people talk about in here without having to deal with a whole new level of stupidity that makes some of you look like Harvard graduates, in pretty much every fucking thread.

You're welcome. There is always something to cry about with you, it seems. I can't stress this enough with you: Man up.
You didn't care about it before. You were all like:

"Lol, I'm so superior, you all are idiots that get trolled so fuckin easily."

How is he making this place look like shit? The number of people here who make sense on a regular basis can be counted on your fingers and toes. He blends right in. How is it being "nice" to suspend a guy who trolls by not being mean to anyone, just disagreeing with them using obviously ridiculously extreme opinions? What is he doing to antagonize people that they don't deserve if they let it get to them? Yes you are being trolled in a sense because somehow it's this very topic that set you off against True. Is he doing anything different in this topic? No. Is doing anything that is explicitly unforgivably against the rules? No, his posts are "on topic", you just don't like them. Like everyone else on here getting trolled. Does True ever insult people or curse at them in his trolling? Not ever. Yet people do just that in their "response" to his trolling, and he's somehow the one who's doing more wrong? Even if you find him not the least bit funny and wholly annoying, the people who are the problem are the people who let themselves be trolled by him, and he's done nothing that is simply offensive. Hell, you're more deserving of administrative action than True because you insult everyone in every topic you post in just to make yourself feel like you're the best and smartest guy here and you're dead serious about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-28-2010), superninja (03-27-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #144
queerllama
Genin

queerllama is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the thing about True. ^

That dude really pisses me and alot of other people off, but he doesn't really do anything THAT horrible. I mean cmon, the guy might be hella annoying and immature,
but getting banned or whatever is a bit much.
The Following User Says Thank You to queerllama For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-28-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #145
TrueUCHIHA II
Missing-Nin

TrueUCHIHA II is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are all fails...just thought id get that out. Ive reached my goal. LOLOL I GOT BANNED CUZ MILBURO THOUGHT HE WAS COOL!
But ill leave u with this...i am
SASUKES
NUMBER
ONE
FAN!
Old 03-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #146
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

This manga is called naruto,
Old 03-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #147
queerllama
Genin

queerllama is an unknown quantity at this point

Wtf? Nice picture! ^
Old 03-27-2010, 07:43 PM   #148
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, some of you guys need to stop taking true Uchiha so seriously, he is just a guy that is having some fun posting outrageous statements about Sasuke. He doesn't mean any harm, though if you are hc Naruto fan I can see why it could get to you, or if you want to be serious all the time TU can also get on your nerves. True Uchiha doesn't insult people by calling them names, but there is the ignore button if you are so sensitive or want to be all serious.
Don't take the manga characters or this manga so seriously, it's just a manga after all.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-28-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #149
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You guys are all fails...just thought id get that out. Ive reached my goal. LOLOL I GOT BANNED CUZ MILBURO THOUGHT HE WAS COOL!
But ill leave u with this...i am
SASUKES
NUMBER
ONE
FAN!
Welcome again to my ignore list, enjoy the stay.

Quote:
That dude really pisses me and alot of other people off, but he doesn't really do anything THAT horrible. I mean cmon, the guy might be hella annoying and immature,
but getting banned or whatever is a bit much.
Miburo was nice to kick the bugger, but he'd be a lot nicer if he IP-banned it. It's annoying to see every thread with a post from it (even if I can't see them) in the middle of almost every post from someone else... with 0 relevance to the thread or something new to add (by the quotes from it I see people quoting). It's just a black hole of extreme-almost-surreal stupidity, and it seems everyone but an handful is getting sucked into it, by being amused by it.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-27-2010), OiB (03-28-2010), Vengeance (03-27-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #150
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

miburo you wasted your own time along with trueuchihas and in the process you may have created a monster, one unlike this forum has ever seen before TRUEUCHIHA II
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-28-2010)
Closed Thread