Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke" - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #196
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

honestly trueuchiha is long overdue from being banned the dude jus flames and flames i have yet to see him post a valid on topic argument that even makes sense im not here to gang up on anyone i have been going to this forum for about 3 or 4 years now and he just ruins the experience
The Following User Says Thank You to TheThinker For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-28-2010)

Old 03-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #197
queerllama
Genin

queerllama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If by some miracle you were actually right about something, I'd personally acknowledge it. No problem.

*cough* 2 + 2 = 4
Old 03-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #198
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queerllama View Post
*cough* 2 + 2 = 4
Only using the base ten numerical system though. Tool. =p

Oh, and Naruto said he would lose to sasuke. faktz easy.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #199
queerllama
Genin

Yeah, but I was still right. Now who said they would personally acknowledge someone if they got something right?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #200
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I said that. And I did. Two plus two is four using the base ten numerical system. You can do preschool math, good job. For you, I'm genuinely impressed. I seriously mean that. There you go, buddy. Here is a happy face that you can print out and put on your fridge:

Are you from the Philippines, by any chance?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (03-28-2010), Vengeance (03-28-2010), zer0systm (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #201
queerllama
Genin

Nopedy nope USA born and raised. I'm white, if thats what you're wondering.

And I really do like the smiley face, I really do.

Last edited by queerllama; 03-28-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #202
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
^ surfs up bra! see what i mean. get into it with one bean and the whole damn burrito comes after you! thanks for proving my point. I didn't even have to go to the spam zone to prove it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
And so Mib's summoned the Surf's Up crew. When you have no one agreeing with you, you inject your own flunkies into the conversation.
Nobody summoned me, I also have the motor skills to navigate a Internet forum. I can't have an input because I have a red name and a 'Surf's Up' heading? that's pretty prejudice of you guys there. Well I suppose that's ok seeing that if I didn't have that you wouldn't have anything to say back.

OT: Naruto is going to get raped anal no lube by sasuke now he has Permahax...
Miburo (03-28-2010), Numinous (03-28-2010), Servo (03-28-2010), Vengeance (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #203
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I just get away from this forum a day and TrueUchiha doesn't have a sense of shame and creates 2 more accounts and I get my first negative rep.

Quote:
Get a sense of humor already....
Oh, excuse me for not approving failed nonsensical attempts at moronic humour and preferring witty humour, like in the spoof prediction I made this week and at least 15 people seemed to like it.

Excuse me if you liked stupidity so much that when I thanked Miburo for kicking the bugger and you got oh so offended by it. Mind you, I don't even agree with Miburo's ideology most of the time, but I respect it and I thank him when it's due.

Next time, leave your name in the negative rep, not that I'll be mad at you, I'm just fascinated by your love for utter crap.

Edit: sorry for off-topic post, but I had to say my piece.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 03-28-2010 at 03:59 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-28-2010), Servo (03-28-2010), TheThinker (03-28-2010), Vengeance (03-28-2010), zer0systm (03-29-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #204
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Without any other information, anyone who reads it any differently just doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. I have no biased either way, I think naruto and sasuke are both gay. And I don't even like the manga, because it sucks. I just want to see how it ends, since I already read so much of it. So no ulterior motives here. I just know how to read and comprehend shit. So I thought I'd straighten everything out for you tards.
Because that doesn't sound like you're saying that Myth and anyone else who thinks that the OP's theory may be true is stupid for thinking any different from the most basic literal interpretation out of many at all. Face it, you came into this topic saying that the OP's theory was completely wrong, and right now you're trying to argue that you didn't. It doesn't matter whether you have a character favoritism, that's what you were saying with your post.

Also, I'm not gonna keep posting here because you're just going to either try to change the meaning of your original post, which was incredibly obvious, or you're going to say "OH I WAS JOKING THE WHOLE TIME YOU JUST GOT TROLLED LOLOLOLOLOL!" after the fact like you originally criticized True for doing, except that he actually was trolling.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #205
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
@tU-Since I know you'll read this, dude.

You will get permabanned if you keep making multi-accounts. And IP banned. I know you're posting from a network too. The whole thing can be IP banned. Just wait till your ban expires and come back.

Or keep making account after account, which is a ton more effort than me clicking one button. Whatever floats your boat, champ.

Still...not the best analogy...

im pretty sure i read before in this thread that you couldnt ip ban someone

[QUOTE=Ero-Sage;1799401

Traffic cops hand out tickets to ppl who break the law but turn around and break the law themselves, but have no worry of accountability because they can flash their badge and keep rolling. No honor in that. Why does it matter if they warn ppl or not? They still hold ppl to a standard of law that they themselves don't have to follow. Same goes for here. Mibs infracts someone for breaking rules. Mibs broke rules in this very thread where he explained that he banned someone for breaking rules. Its as plain as that. End of story. Everything else is false justification.

Why the fuck do we even have rules in this forum if its the complainers that decide when they get enforced and not the mods? How many complainers does it take till the rules get enforced? If the answer is more than one then the rule is obsolete. So if mods are gonna say i had to cuz of all the complaints not cuz its against the rules then the complainers dictate infractions and not the rules. Mibs said it himself. He took action cuz of the complaints. Not cuz he wanted too. So mibs is upholding a rule, that he obviously doesn't believe in or want to enforce, not for the spirit of the rule itself but to appease some cry baby complainers that are incapable of taking a joke. .[/QUOTE]

this all sounds like a sound arguement to me

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 03-28-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #206
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA IV View Post
...i had no idea i was so loved :')
its ok guys.

just remember this is a naruto forum...as in a fictional manga. This means cursing, mean jokes, and other failandering is unneccesary.

oh and if ur wondiring how i keep coming back...Miburos not really banning me. he just thinks he is...i have the izanagi. bon viaggo
I never really found u "funny" but u didnt annoy me either, but I can understand where both sides are coming from in regards to your posts. To each his own. U are up to T.U. 4 already. Now that is funny how u keep coming back as the next T.U. U keep coming back because as u say, "I have the Izanagi". That was the funniest thing that I ever heard u say. I had to post just to say that.

On topic- Naruto can beat anybody in this manga if he wanted to, but he cannot beat Sasuke if he doesnt fight to kill him. Like somebody said in another thread, it will just end up like the valley of the end, but this time Sasuke wont hold back, and Naruto saw that when they collided, so Naruto will die. Naruto fights to stop his "friendly foes" or talks his enemies into defeat. He knows that wont work on Sasuke. Not now

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 03-28-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #207
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I just get away from this forum a day and TrueUchiha doesn't have a sense of shame and creates 2 more accounts and I get my first negative rep.

Oh, excuse me for not approving failed nonsensical attempts at moronic humour and preferring witty humour, like in the spoof prediction I made this week and at least 15 people seemed to like it.

Excuse me if you liked stupidity so much that when I thanked Miburo for kicking the bugger and you got oh so offended by it. Mind you, I don't even agree with Miburo's ideology most of the time, but I respect it and I thank him when it's due.

Next time, leave your name in the negative rep, not that I'll be mad at you, I'm just fascinated by your love for utter crap.
Neg repping without leaving a name isn't very manly, I agree. Too bad there isn't any way to find out who would do something like that...

On a different note, Ero-Sage should MAN UP. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Because that doesn't sound like you're saying that Myth and anyone else who thinks that the OP's theory may be true is stupid for thinking any different from the most basic literal interpretation out of many at all. Face it, you came into this topic saying that the OP's theory was completely wrong, and right now you're trying to argue that you didn't. It doesn't matter whether you have a character favoritism, that's what you were saying with your post.
I agree. It doesn't. It looks like I'm saying if you read it differently, then you're dumb. After I explained what was stated within the context of the manga conversation, while emphasizing reading comprehension. An analogy would be like someone reading the statement "The shirt is red" and because of poor reading comprehension they believe the statement is talking about blue socks. If that's how someone sees it, then he's stupid and suck at reading comprehension. Really not hard stuff to understand, buddy.

Naruto replied to people saying he could kick sasuke's ass by saying "no, you're wrong." That is a fact. If anyone disagrees, then they're wrong. Period. That's all I said. That doesn't imply that naruto couldn't have been lying, or that anyone's theory as to what will happen next is completely wrong, or whatever dumb baby crap you're crying about. I said Naruto said something, and if people disagree that naruto said that then they're stupid. Because he did, it happened, it's plain as day. Etc.

Oh, and thanks. I totally called that you would quote something that didn't prove your accusations at all, and would only make you look silly. And you did exactly that. Just as planned. =D
Quote:
Also, I'm not gonna keep posting here
Good. Hopefully you're a man of your word. That way you can at least be a man at something.
Quote:
because you're just going to either try to change the meaning of your original post, which was incredibly obvious, or you're going to say "OH I WAS JOKING THE WHOLE TIME YOU JUST GOT TROLLED LOLOLOLOLOL!" after the fact like you originally criticized True for doing, except that he actually was trolling.
I didn't change anything. You just read it wrong. It meant the same thing back then as it does now.

And yeah, it's totally uncharacteristic of me to boast about how ridiculously awesome and manly I am to outlandish extremes as my style of joking around. Every time I get an erection it really does tear through whatever pants I was wearing at the time and literally pierces the heavens, releasing a shockwave of orgasmic pleasure to every woman and most men on the western hemisphere, and most of Asia, Australia, and Europe. Basically everywhere but the Philippines. They just get typhoons.

I really do just say stuff like that because I want stupid narutards to think I'm the man. Even when I say it in sections of the forum stupid narutards can't even see. You're so smart, Dr. Korby. Thanks for the free psychological analysis, I can't imagine how much your normal clients have to pay to get your expert and supremely qualified diagnoses. What would you recommend I do about my obvious short-comings, Doctor? Can you prescribe me something with your prescription pad?

There was no way you just took me joking around way too seriously and got sore about it, because you're not that bright, then I used that opportunity to mock you. That's impossible. Unfathomable, even. Because you're just that much of a brilliant genius with such a mastery of psychology, and all that.

Too bad you said you weren't posting here anymore. Such a shame, since you have so much wisdom to share with us all.

Okay, that was fun. You're one adorable little kid. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
im pretty sure i read before in this thread that you couldnt ip ban someone
Correct, I personally can't. Someone can. And that someone likely will once he sees all the multi-accounts.

Quote:
this all sounds like a sound arguement to me
Thanks for sharing. Too bad you're not exactly the authority on sound argumentation...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (03-28-2010), zer0systm (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #208
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. Too bad you're not exactly the authority on sound argumentation...
are you telling me then that it is not a sound arguement??
Old 03-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #209
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

i love how people fail to realize that wrong or not miburo has more power than u right now.. i want to see you argue with a cop and tell him that he picks and chooses who he arrests and see if u dont get arrested yourself honestly i think that all we managed to do by banning true uchiha is show how much crybabys people are....

but back on topic.. first off we dont know the exact powers ems holds so until sasuke demonstrates his abilities we wont know.. and last time i checked naruto still has sage mode which unless u short termed memory people forgot is about one of the nastiest power ups we have seen to date oh wait u guys are still forgetting naruto is a jink and that also gives him other abilities he will have at his disposal.. im not saying naruto is stronger but sometimes you dont count your chickens before they hatch. because all it takes is one mistake in the fight between naruto and sasuke and the one that makes it will be finished
Old 03-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #210
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

@Anime-Yes.

@Thinker-That doesn't matter. I don't use my animu forum powarz to intimidate people. If they want to bitch at me, then it's all good. I can destroy their feeble arguments pretty easily, just like I always did when fighting for JUSTICE before I was a mod.

But yeah, I am a merciful hero king.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (03-28-2010), zer0systm (03-28-2010)
Closed Thread