Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke" - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 12:53 PM   #31
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
^^^i was gonna post that, but all of this is common knowledge that anyone can look up on narutopedia or in the data book.
im talkin the hidden stuff, like who is yuri lowenthol, and Noriaki Sugiyama. Whats his finisher in everygame. what usuraton kachi really means...that stuff
Yuri Lowenthol is the english voice actor of Sasuke for Naruto Anime thats dubed.

Noriaki Sugiyama is the japanese voice actor of Sasuke used for the Naruto anime.

Anyway yeah Wiki is nice dude & now you're basing you're knowledge of Sasuke off of video games? LMAO you're a moron.

Edit: I now have a very easy manga related question to you. What arc did Sasuke fight Temari in the manga?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-26-2010 at 12:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-26-2010), Viczor6 (03-26-2010)

Old 03-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #32
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

man ud be looking really fail with out google right now
they dont fight in the manga...trick questions...cool

Last edited by TrueUCHIHA; 03-26-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: ...i dont wanna talk about it
Old 03-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #33
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
The chasing gaara arc. right after he embaress gaara and there running away
Want to know why you fail? Because Sasuke never fought Temari in the manga. That was added into the anime as filler. A true Sasuke fan would have known that.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
BAYSYCK (03-27-2010), mewmew (03-29-2010), NeoKakarott023 (03-26-2010), Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), Viczor6 (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 01:02 PM   #34
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

well...looks like were 1-1. even though you cheated.
i got a better question...when did sasuke first meet orochimaru? this should be easy for a "true" sasuke fan

Last edited by TrueUCHIHA; 03-26-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #35
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Before the start of the forest of death. Orochimaru was masquerading as a grass ninja & crept up on Anko. Later Orochimaru confronted team 7 by using a fuuton jutsu to split the team apart. At the end of that fight Orochimaru revealed himself & bit Sasuke's neck.

What did Sasuke say right before he used Kirin?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NeoKakarott023 (03-26-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #36
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Before the start of the forest of death. Orochimaru was masquerading as a grass ninja & crept up on Anko. Later Orochimaru confronted team 7 by using a fuuton jutsu to split the team apart. At the end of that fight Orochimaru revealed himself & bit Sasuke's neck.

What did Sasuke say right before he used Kirin?
^^^You failed
sasuke first met orochimaru when he fought kajika when he was looking for genmai.
and ur question isnt valid...easilly googleable
Old 03-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #37
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
^^^You failed
sasuke first met orochimaru when he fought kajika when he was looking for genmai.
and ur question isnt valid...easilly googleable
You making stuff up now? lmao I win because you're now making up events that never happened. Actually my question isn't so google friendly as you would of had to read the manga to really know what was said. BTW Sasuke said to Itachi "Disappear with the Thunder". Anyone who's a fan of Sasuke should remember such a line. You my friend are nothing but a troll & not a real fan of Sasuke as I just proved since you really don't know anything about his character.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #38
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Quote:
You making stuff up now? lmao I win because you're now making up events that never happened. Actually my question isn't so google friendly as you would of had to read the manga to really know what was said. BTW Sasuke said to Itachi "Disappear with the Thunder". Anyone who's a fan of Sasuke should remember such a line. You my friend are nothing but a troll & not a real fan of Sasuke as I just proved since you really don't know anything about his character.
i dont think u fully understand how bad you just failed. kajika is real. oro first sent him out as a test nd after sasuke kicked his butt, orochimaru took over his body and they talked.

http://tinyurl.com/ylzhg99
oh as ur failing also check this link
http://tinyurl.com/yb2ft7q
Thanks for failing...please come again
NUMBER ONE FAN BABY!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
i dont think u fully understand how bad you just failed. kajika is real. oro first sent him out as a test nd after sasuke kicked his butt, orochimaru took over his body and they talked.

http://tinyurl.com/ylzhg99
oh as ur failing also check this link
http://tinyurl.com/yb2ft7q
Thanks for failing...please come again
NUMBER ONE FAN BABY!
So wait you're basing your knowledge on a OVA created for a video game that was not created by Kishi? You fail on so many levels it isn't even funny dude.

PS: You've been reading fan sites I see lmao which shows again that you don't know what you're talking about. My answer was correct while yours is based on nothing that actually relates to the story.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-26-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #40
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Also sasuke himself says the main reason he wants EMS is to kill Naruto so it means he himself knew his ms only wasn't good enough.

Now I think Sasuke is stronger cause thats just the cycle kishimoto uses a pattern, maybe he's not strogner but i seriously doubt it Im a fan of naruto but i never had a hard time admitting sasuke>naruto when i truly felt that he was...

But what Naruto said about not being able to beat sasuke didn;t mean "physcially" because neji could have wiped his ass with sasuke at that point. That's why Naruto said "I'll tell you what I mean when the time is right"...

Why say that if he's talking about not being able to beat sasuke this s the same thing he told inoichi winning losing it doesn;t matter to him anymore what matters is to stop hatred, he wants to not beat sasuke but to beat his way of thinking and right now HE CAN'T he knows it and even madara said it.. When he said we'll die tpgether he didn't mean both die he could have meant that if he kills sasuke without brining sasuke to the light naruto himself also dies because that right there shows that he failed to help his friend in the long run...

Of course rabid sasuke fans will never amount to this because that would mean putting their sasuke down which is why nobody can stand rabid sasuke fans cause the refuse to read the manga they read what's written never once thinking that the author can mean other stuff..

If this was the old naruto and he said it i would 100% agree thats what he meant that he can't beat sasuke but because he's matured so much and thinks in a whole new way it's def not what he meant and kishi made sure ppl well normal ppl understood it by having naruto say after..

"I'll tell you what I mean when the time is right"....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Eighty6ed (03-26-2010), Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-27-2010), Vengeance (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #41
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Vengeance true uchiha is a moron he makes the other sasuke tards seem bearable.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), Vengeance (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #42
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Quote:
So wait you're basing your knowledge on a OVA created for a video game that was not created by Kishi? You fail on so many levels it isn't even funny dude.

PS: You've been reading fan sites I see lmao which shows again that you don't know what you're talking about. My answer was correct while yours is based on nothing that actually relates to the story.
no fan sites. someones just upset that they failed. and that wasnt made for a video game...its was an OVA...which means it happened...which means u failed...which means im ur superior...which means BOW DOWN CHICKO!

UCHIHA UCHIHA UCHIHA UCHIHA!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:57 PM   #43
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
^^^i was gonna post that, but all of this is common knowledge
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man I have no clue why but as soon as I saw this I busted out laughing, like no fucking joke. TU you are one mighty funny troll boy.
Ero-Sage (03-28-2010), TrueUCHIHA (03-26-2010), Viczor6 (03-26-2010)
Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #44
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
no fan sites. someones just upset that they failed. and that wasnt made for a video game...its was an OVA...which means it happened...which means u failed...which means im ur superior...which means BOW DOWN CHICKO!

UCHIHA UCHIHA UCHIHA UCHIHA!
*sighs* really now Naruto: The Cross Roads. which is the name of the OVA was created to promote a video game you fool. It used the same graphics engine that was used to create some of the Naruto video games. It's nothing but a promo vid designed to advertise Naruto videogames & has nothing to do with the actual story Kishi created.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-26-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #45
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
they dont fight in the manga...trick questions...cool
OOH! MAJOR FAIL!!! Good work on Veng's part to quote your original response. Actually going back to edit your post after being proven wrong? Tsk Tsk Tsk. Dammit, out of popcorn.

Well put Myth.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eighty6ed For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-27-2010), Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), Vengeance (03-26-2010)
Closed Thread