Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke" - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #106
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I just wish people here were slightly more open-minded. Almost no one here even considers possibilities that are remotely different from their initial/desired interpretation. People need to stop dealing in absolutes.

Maybe, not Yes or No.
Possibly, not for sure.
Could be, not is or isn't.

We just plain don't know what's going on in Kishi's head, so people need to stop acting like they are absolutely guaranteed to be right, and that anything that contradicts their opinion must be wrong.
I agree too. This is supposed to be a forum where people just talk about the Naruto series and give ideas and theories of where the manga is going next. I don't really like how people claim that they know all about Naruto and think that we'll take their opinions and theories as fact. We're not Kishi. We do not know how Naruto will end. Unless you invent some kind of time machine to go into the future to see how the series ended, nobody should have the right to dictate how this story is going to go. Theorize, yes. State your predictions and opinions, I'm all for it. But I ain't going to take the word of anyone who thinks they know Naruto more than anyone with a grain of salt. Nor will I waste my time reading useless posts from people who just like to draw attention to themselves. Someone posts a vaild argument, you'll have 2 options: either post your opinion or don't post at all. It just wastes the sites bandwidth and space.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #107
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

LMAO, so when zetsu says: "naruto beat pain by himself so hes PROBABLY stronger then sasuke now". Naruto fans wank at the speed of light despite the fact naruto didnt fight pain by himself and zetsu said only Probably.

Yet somehow the context of "I cant win because Im not on his level" as said by naruto has some super deep meaning that only the delusional could possibly understand. Ah Hoo Hoo HoooWOW!!!!

I mean naruto pretty mucxh explained how he came to the conclusion why he cant defeat sasuke (he clashed fists and understood sasauke completely which explains how he knows sasuke is stronger). So narutos comment actaully makes since if he truely understood sasuke.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-26-2010, 11:50 PM   #108
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I've already said, who cares, at best its a guessing game and we don't even know what the author has planned for the both of them. Remember, the bigger the hax, the greater the loss to the user it seems in this manga. Death God Jutsu, you die, Chiyo's sacrifice and the ability to transfer life force is a huge jutsu, but like before ... dead. The Mighty Madara had this great EMS in the past, and he lost WITH THE KYUUBI. Afterward he must have lost some of his abilities, or he simply hid like a bitch waiting until the 1st and 2nd passed before attempting something.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:20 AM   #109
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
your dads condom accidentally ripped, sorry you had to find out on a anime based forum.
...was this a black joke?
Old 03-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #110
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^Why is a condom ripping automatically a black thing FalseUCHIHA?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-27-2010, 12:27 AM   #111
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

lolol "FalseUCHIHA". heheheh...oh wait...didnt i beat u in our little debackle? yeah thought so....failgeance

and its a black joke because The mod MAL told me a black joke along these lines earlier today
Old 03-27-2010, 12:37 AM   #112
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
lolol "FalseUCHIHA". heheheh...oh wait...didnt i beat u in our little debackle? yeah thought so....failgeance
If I fail then why did you change your avatar after I ragged on it?

PS you didn't win shit.

Quote:
and its a black joke because The mod MAL told me a black joke along these lines earlier today
Ummm no that doesn't make it a black joke. Condoms brake when people have sex. Not just black people but people in general. But I guess a condom never broke with you since you've probably never had sex or get very little of it.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-27-2010, 12:43 AM   #113
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

changed it cuz this ones epic.
and im not really into premarital sex...not my thing...but u do understand im black right....which by default makes me cooler than u.
nd i deffinatly beat u
Old 03-27-2010, 12:46 AM   #114
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
changed it cuz this ones epic.
and im not really into premarital sex... not my thing...
Is that because women don't want to have sex with you or because you're some religious freak?

Quote:
but u do understand im black right....which by default makes me cooler than u.
nd i deffinatly beat u
LMAO Riiiiiight only in your head.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2010, 12:55 AM   #115
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Im a "religious freak" God 1st, Sasuke 2nd
i dont cuss, drink smoke or do any of that stuff...i try to keep it clean.....and i deffinatly beat u...and we established TrueUCHIHAs cool factor when i embaressed "TylerMajor"on facebook...im not ur average stay at home/ugly girl friend and or no girl friend/acne ridden naruto fan...wait...im not even a naruto fan.
IM SAUKES
NUMBER
ONE
FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Old 03-27-2010, 01:02 AM   #116
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Im a "religious freak" God 1st, Sasuke 2nd
i dont cuss, drink smoke or do any of that stuff...i try to keep it clean.....and i deffinatly beat u...and we established TrueUCHIHAs cool factor when i embaressed "TylerMajor"on facebook...im not ur average stay at home/ugly girl friend and or no girl friend/acne ridden naruto fan...wait...im not even a naruto fan.
IM SAUKES
NUMBER
ONE
FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
So wait let see if I have this right you play tons of video games(bragged about your video game knowledge), don't go out with women(since you're a virgin), don't drink(stated by you), or smoke(stated by you), love to pick fights on facebook(with some no name called "TylerMajor"), & go to chruch every Sunday(religious nut). Now I get it you have a boring life & the highlight of your day is trolling a Naruto forum.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #117
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

nawwww. IM 17, Im a junior at UCF. I go out with my friends all the time. When we go to partys im the designated driver, when fighs r picked with me i always comeout on top cause im not aggresive...unlike some people, and i have a hot girlfriend who tries to have sex with me everyday but i fight her off cuz i have epic will power...if u want proof you can refer to my fb...oh...and im not a troll..........................
oh yeah...and we cant 4get the black factor
Old 03-27-2010, 01:16 AM   #118
Vengeance
Death Scythe

^Posting someone else's facebook page & acting like it's you isn't going to convince me that you're some cool kat. Going to a party & not drinking is rather lame if you do it all the time & fighting off a hot gf who wants to have sex with you makes you sound gay. A word of advice if you're serious & your gf is that horny chances are she's cheating or will in the future. Most likely with one of your friends who isn't afraid to have sex with a female.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2010, 01:20 AM   #119
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

lulz, naw naw its for truth. if u added me id know it was u...unless ur scared to show ur face...
and naw shes not cheating. and alcohol dosent taste good...u feel like crap after and its a waste of money...i drink soda and have just as much fun
Old 03-27-2010, 01:25 AM   #120
Vengeance
Death Scythe

If I didn't add you as a friend here why would I add you on to facebook? You're not the type of person I'd want as a friend. Everyone says their GF isn't cheating until they find out they're cheating. Females have needs as well if you don't fulfill those needs someone else will it's a simple fact of life.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread