Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke" - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #121
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

aww man....i thought we were broskies...tsk shame.
and maybe thats how things work in ur life...but im happy...sounds like ur lifes a little bit...empty....just remember...ill always be there for u man. TU..out
TrueUCHIHA is offline  


Old 03-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #122
shedding89
Genin
 
shedding89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Age: 24
Posts: 156
Thanks: 18
Thanked 26 Times in 20 Posts
shedding89 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

I agree with all Myth is saying here in this post, Naruto has got to be the Gutsy ninja and end the cycle of hatred it will be a personal defeat for Naruto if he is forced to end Sasukes life
__________________
<img src=http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2572/brandonheatgungravesig.jpg border=0 alt= />
shedding89 is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #123
Itachi Madness
Academy Student
 
Itachi Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Konoha
Posts: 35
Thanks: 52
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Itachi Madness is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

NO shit...
__________________
Remember the Hero!
Itachi Madness is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #124
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit
 
Ero-Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 379 Times in 215 Posts
Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

I agree last chap was not about strength but rather Naruto realizing that he wont be able to save his friend from the path he's chosen. He will no longer let sasuke hurt anyone he cares about. Hence "I'll be there waiting every time you come to konoha" or w/e it was exactly. Also he wont allow anyone else to fight him cuz they WILL die. Naruto has chosen to be the buffer between sasuke and the rest of the ninja world. Naruto is the only one who can do this. Chap 488 is about realizing that Naruto and Sasuke are the TWO STRONGEST shinobi in the narutoverse now. They are in a class by themselves. Fuujin and Raijin...equal and opposite.
Ero-Sage is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #125
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!
 
freedom07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SASUKE
Age: 26
Posts: 2,114
Thanks: 160
Thanked 733 Times in 390 Posts
freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

^ now that i can understand

still i dont want to believe that naruto and sasuke are strongest

its too early they are 16
as talented and intellegent they have become they still lack experience
i wanna see more nins like bee and raikage that can give both of them a run for their money
freedom07 is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #126
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

lmaooo you can understand that but u didn't understand it when i said the same thing..../facepalm
Myth is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #127
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

I can agree with the "end the hatred" explanation for narutos actions, but "I cant beat" means he cant beat sasuke. And "hes on a whole other level" means narutos not on his level. No matter how much u try and raitionalize it naruto still blantantly admitted he cant defeat sasuke his level when they met. However, sasuke just gained EMS so that level just went up another notch so its more then obvious that sasuke is stronger right now so I dont understand why some of yall cant just wait for naruto to get stronger so theyre both even again instead of make threads like this.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #128
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I can agree with the "end the hatred" explanation for narutos actions, but "I cant beat" means he cant beat sasuke. And "hes on a whole other level" means narutos not on his level. No matter how much u try and raitionalize it naruto still blantantly admitted he cant defeat sasuke his level when they met. However, sasuke just gained EMS so that level just went up another notch so its more then obvious that sasuke is stronger right now so I dont understand why some of yall cant just wait for naruto to get stronger so theyre both even again instead of make threads like this.
Other than the fact that you misquoted the thing in order to make it support your hypothesis, this is a decent post.

The EXACT QUOTE:

"I can't defeat him at his current level."

He didn't say "on a whole other level," at all. The way he said it is deliberately meant to be potentially vague.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #129
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Other than the fact that you misquoted the thing in order to make it support your hypothesis, this is a decent post.

The EXACT QUOTE:

"I can't defeat him at his current level."

He didn't say "on a whole other level," at all. The way he said it is deliberately meant to be potentially vague.
I cant defate still= Cant beat sasuke.

And not on his level still means sasukes on a whole other level from him.

So it doesnt matter if I got his exact quote wrong because it still shared the same meaning which is naruto cant beat sasuke on his currnt level.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #130
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I cant defate still= Cant beat sasuke.

And not on his level still means sasukes on a whole other level from him.

So it doesnt matter if I got his exact quote wrong because it still shared the same meaning which is naruto cant beat sasuke on his currnt level.
1. "at his current level". That doesn't say that they must be at different levels. That says that he(Naruto), can't beat Sasuke at whatever level Sasuke happens to be.

2. The point of the thread, or at the very least my argument, is that there is teh possibility that he doesn't mean "I can't beat him" in a FIGHT. No one's saying that Naruto didn't say that he couldn't defeat Sasuke at whatever level Sasuke is at, but "level" and "defeat" are decidedly vague in their intended meanings, case in point: go back and read my 2nd post in the topic for examples.

3. Again, no one, not even Myth, is saying that Sasuke wouldn't beat Naruto in a fight now, with the EMS, but it just seems very unlikely that Naruto would be so much like "I couldn't beat him" if he was referring to a fight with the abilities we've seen with Sasuke having just normal MS. We understand that he's gone from overconfident to underconfident in a rather drastic manner, but he hasn't been one to underestimate or overestimate the capabilities of people lately.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #131
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

[QUOTE=SenninKorby;1799154]
Quote:
1. "at his current level". That doesn't say that they must be at different levels. That says that he(Naruto), can't beat Sasuke at whatever level Sasuke happens to be.
OK Ill give ay that one, but naruto still made it clear he cant beat sasuke and that in itself suggest that naruto isnt on sasukes level.

Quote:
2. The point of the thread, or at the very least my argument, is that there is teh possibility that he doesn't mean "I can't beat him" in a FIGHT. No one's saying that Naruto didn't say that he couldn't defeat Sasuke at whatever level Sasuke is at, but "level" and "defeat" are decidedly vague in their intended meanings, case in point: go back and read my 2nd post in the topic for examples.
Ur compeletly ignoring the fact that naruto said none of the 11 originals could stand a chance, then Kibas but hes naruto he beat pain so he should be able to beat sasuke, then naruto said he cant beat sasuke, hes not on his level.

So clealry u have to read the entire convo to undertsna dhte context of narutos wrods which obviously are directed toward combat like against pain.

Quote:
3. Again, no one, not even Myth, is saying that Sasuke wouldn't beat Naruto in a fight now, with the EMS, but it just seems very unlikely that Naruto would be so much like "I couldn't beat him" if he was referring to a fight with the abilities we've seen with Sasuke having just normal MS. We understand that he's gone from overconfident to underconfident in a rather drastic manner, but he hasn't been one to underestimate or overestimate the capabilities of people lately.
LMAO, u cant understand how the basic MS to which naruto has no defense for in his current cndition could be too much for naruto U cant be serious (says the JOKER).

We can discuss this in the other vs thread^^^, so come on down.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 05:10 PM   #132
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Ur compeletly ignoring the fact that naruto said none of the 11 originals could stand a chance, then Kibas but hes naruto he beat pain so he should be able to beat sasuke, then naruto said he cant beat sasuke, hes not on his level.

So clealry u have to read the entire convo to undertsna dhte context of narutos wrods which obviously are directed toward combat like against pain.
See, what I said to Miburo applies again. Naruto truly beat Pain with words, not his fists. As it's shown, Naruto has affirmed that words just plain "can't defeat" Sasuke's resolve the way they did Nagato.

The other alternate possibility is that Naruto was lying/exaggerating (especially since he really didn't see Sasuke do anything other than nearly get killed by Sakura and use 1 chidori), in order to keep the other Konoha 11 from even trying to fight Sasuke.

Quote:
LMAO, u cant understand how the basic MS to which naruto has no defense for in his current cndition could be too much for naruto U cant be serious (says the JOKER).

We can discuss this in the other vs thread^^^, so come on down.
Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, maybe, but Susano'o is honestly not something that Naruto can't beat. FRS could almost certainly shatter its defense, and Naruto's healing ability pretty much makes the arrows worthless. Kyuubi might be able to nullify Amaterasu, if Naruto could ever control the damn thing (remember, the God of Fire), and it would almost certainly nullify Tsukuyomi if it would actually support Naruto in any way.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (03-27-2010)
Old 03-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #133
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

[QUOTE=SenninKorby;1799167]
Quote:
See, what I said to Miburo applies again. Naruto truly beat Pain with words, not his fists. As it's shown, Naruto has affirmed that words just plain "can't defeat" Sasuke's resolve the way they did Nagato.
Do what? So that wasnt naruto using all that ninjutsu/taijutsu against pain? Lol!!! Ur still missing the point. The villagers know naruto foguth and beat pain. Not had a great convo and convinced him to quit his attack lol. SO kibas refering to naruto beating pain physicly, not pyschologicly with words because kibas said u beat pain so sasuke should be easy to beat. Unless U think naruto can talk anyone out of anything because hes just that powerful, right

The point is, kibas was refering to physical strength because that is what beat pain. It was Jmans book and narutos words that beat nagato.

Quote:
The other alternate possibility is that Naruto was lying/exaggerating (especially since he really didn't see Sasuke do anything other than nearly get killed by Sakura and use 1 chidori), in order to keep the other Konoha 11 from even trying to fight Sasuke.
Well until thats confirmed naruto still admited sasuke>him.




Quote:
Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, maybe, but Susano'o is honestly not something that Naruto can't beat. FRS could almost certainly shatter its defense, and Naruto's healing ability pretty much makes the arrows worthless. Kyuubi might be able to nullify Amaterasu, if Naruto could ever control the damn thing (remember, the God of Fire), and it would almost certainly nullify Tsukuyomi if it would actually support Naruto in any way.
Are u freaking serious?? Danzous wind super powered by the sucking elephnats jutsu just scratched sasanoo wers it had no defense behind lol. And ht riakge with all his might couldnt even harm sasuke inside a tiny 1/8 complete sasanoo. And dont forget darius lazer beam, gaars sand bullits, temaris kamaitachi (that can cut down an entire forest) and kakuros sasaori poision bullets didn even sctract a 1/4 complete sasanoo lol.

I can assure u that 1 FRS will cause some damage, but will not do anything that wont repair in a sceond.

And how is narutos healing ability shown to heal naruto if his entire torso is peirced lol.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/479/02/

Look at the size of that wound^^. Theres nothing to heal when ur liver, heart, lungs, ect are gone lol.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #134
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!
 
freedom07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SASUKE
Age: 26
Posts: 2,114
Thanks: 160
Thanked 733 Times in 390 Posts
freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

senninborby those arrows are massive, naruto cant heal from that if he got pierced

look
the ms techniques are ridiculous when they were introduced it was meant to be unavoidable and pretty much a 1 hit kill (obv with loads of drawback)

but im sure kishi realised what he did, his obession with sharingan has fucked himself over, now every opponent sasuke faces has to be 1 of the following otherwise itd be boring
1. moving faster than ms can see to avoid amaterasu
2. have some way to inject huge amounts of chakra to avoid tsuki
3. multiple lives( danzo)
4. or if sasukes too tired to use any of those attacks

in the end naruto will = sasuke or >sasuke
kishi will have to come up with sumit big and belivable for naruto to beat those techs
kage bunshin is a good start but i doubt sasuke would waste amaterasu on a potential clone
freedom07 is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 05:42 PM   #135
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well until thats confirmed naruto still admited sasuke>him.
Not even gonna talk about most of this section, because what matters is how Naruto thought he beat Pain, and to him it sure as hell wasn't his fists that beat Pain.

Quote:
Are u freaking serious?? Danzous wind super powered by the sucking elephnats jutsu just scratched sasanoo wers it had no defense behind lol. And ht riakge with all his might couldnt even harm sasuke inside a tiny 1/8 complete sasanoo. And dont forget darius lazer beam, gaars sand bullits, temaris kamaitachi (that can cut down an entire forest) and kakuros sasaori poision bullets didn even sctract a 1/4 complete sasanoo lol.

I can assure u that 1 FRS will cause some damage, but will not do anything that wont repair in a sceond.
Danzo's Vacuum Bomb blew a god damn hole in the complete Susano'o. FRS is on a whole other level compared to pretty much any ninjutsu. The explosion from it is larger than Susano'o itself, if it even got the tiniest hole in Susano'o, the blast would hit Sasuke himself, and it would DISINTEGRATE his ass.

Quote:
And how is narutos healing ability shown to heal naruto if his entire torso is peirced lol.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/479/02/

Look at the size of that wound^^. Theres nothing to heal when ur liver, heart, lungs, ect are gone lol.
For starters, during the VotE fight, Sasuke fucking destroyed Naruto's right lung. Normally, no one could ever survive that. Naruto recovered in 5 seconds flat, not even having Sage Mode which would further supercharge his healing. You literally have to completely destroy the body of a jinchuuriki to kill one without removing the bijuu. If the Kyuubi wants Naruto to stay alive, it'll heal him as fast as it fucking needs to.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. coondawger2001 Fan Creations 153 03-22-2010 07:47 PM
Naruto 453 spoiler/Prediction thread. Dagoro Naruto Manga 502 06-26-2009 11:03 AM
Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas ShiverX Naruto Manga 300 06-17-2009 01:41 PM
Naruto 439 Predictions Mystik Naruto Manga 1262 03-15-2009 01:57 PM
Still Snowing thegodfather2450 Fan Creations 1 01-25-2009 09:50 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.