490 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #241
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

seems like only soul of Madara is in tobi...as kabuto said "As I thought, Uchiha Madara...though the vessel is different"...i hope only te vessel is of OBITO...if am not wrong!!

Old 04-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #242
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Enough with the Obito BS!!! Madara/what is in this guys body (the shouten clone of kisame) which zetsu ate and left for madara to wear.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/11/

Notice madara first showed up in his new kisame clone diggs with zetsu after zetsu ate that guy.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/280/19/

I mean madara 8 years ago when kakashi was 22 (obito died when he was 13) is running around with a different zetsu mold obviously. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/400/08/

So unless obito survived then got eaten almost 20 years later then yes hes obito LMAO

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #243
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Seriously whats wrong with you people. Obito is dead! Deal with it! How do you explain him returning when his body and eye WAS CRUSHED BY A BOULDER!!?

Last edited by Duncan33; 04-07-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #244
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Damn! Kinda foresaw the resurrection of Obito=Tobi debates after seeing the spoilers. Either way, I'm more interested in knowing what "that technique" is.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 04-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #245
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

Guys calm down!!!i just said that IT MIGHT BE THE BODY OF OBITO..i didn't say he is OBITO unlike other OBITARDS...
Old 04-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #246
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
nobody can become a new rikkudo myth, he doesnt have the eyes

madara may though if he gets juubi so he has the body and the eyes

pfft what you on about all sasuke needs is his eyes
naruto will need itachis gift and "that jutsu" to beat sasuke, if he just uses cloack kyubii but controlled sasuke should be able to AT LEAST repress it with ems

whatever naruto is getting may but him eqaul with sasuke but if kishi isnt talking bullshit in the past ems should be able to control kyubii
Actually the point is if Naruto can control the kyuubi Sasuke wont be able to control it with his sharingan.
but i do agree they should probably be on par then, but with "that justu" coming up,i wonder.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #247
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

depends how sharingan actually controls the kyubii ^ theres not much info on it

normal sharingan can repress the chakra
ms is said to be able to control kyubii
then what about ems ...easier control
idk
Old 04-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #248
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
nobody can become a new rikkudo myth, he doesnt have the eyes

madara may though if he gets juubi so he has the body and the eyes

pfft what you on about all sasuke needs is his eyes
naruto will need itachis gift and "that jutsu" to beat sasuke, if he just uses cloack kyubii but controlled sasuke should be able to AT LEAST repress it with ems

whatever naruto is getting may but him eqaul with sasuke but if kishi isnt talking bullshit in the past ems should be able to control kyubii
you a moron i wrote my inital post to troll and you fell for it.. but just to clear it up

no if naruto completely controls and fuses with kyuubi NOBODY WILL TOUCH HIM he'll have speed like crazy chakra that protects from all attacks the ability to regenerate after each hit quick all his attacks will be increased god knows how much genjutsu will be completely useless oh did i mention naruto still has Sage mode to add to that lmfaoo...

this is excluding "that jutsu and itachi gift"..

It's like kabuto said and kishi never foreshadows anything "if naruto masters his chakra he'll be unbeatbale"

So before my post was to troll now im being serious.

Last edited by Myth; 04-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
uchiha naruto (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #249
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ neither of us know how sharingan controls kyubii but its been stated several times that it could

we just need to wait n see, it may not matter if naruto can control it or not
thing is will, will madara really let sasuke fight naruto without preparing? remember madara knows what naruto can do right now and he has controlled kyubii before

sasuke has informational advtanage atm
Old 04-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #250
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Its obvious to those that actually read the manga, the last coffin was Madara's Brother. Obito has nothing else to do with the manga, and no its not Madara's 'other' body. Additionally its like I said before, Kabuto wants Sasuke's body, and he's going to die the same death that Orochimaru did. Both Oro and Kabuto would've been uber villans if they just left Uchiha's alone. I still say Sasuke + EMS & Itachi's jutsu's, equals an easy win over Kabuto.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-07-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #251
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Haha - the Obito curse continues.

The "vessel" comment, if that is indeed the true translation, more likely gives evidence to the idea that Madara's body was crippled or destroyed during the fight with the First and it was his eyes that were transferred into another body, some how keeping his life force going. I.e. the eyes of Madara carry on and he is trying to reconnect with his body to "become whole". Or, he doesn't care and just likes living. He is obviously in a shell of some sort, I like the theories put forth that it is a Zetzu technique, because he's demonstrated his ability to take on damage, drop an arm and then repair himself.

It is not Obito because last time I checked A) he wasn't able to remove his arm and reattach it, and B) he was crushed by a large pile of rocks.

What is more interesting is that Kabuto knows more about Madara than perhaps everyone but Zetzu. Goodness knows how he or Orochimaru, as they probably shared intelligence, got a hold of that. This sets up the capture of Kabuto as paramount in discovering the key to defeating Madara. Which means Kabuto v. Naruto is in the future - count on it.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #252
waleed86
Chuunin

waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough

What if Kaboto showed J-Man's Body to madra ?? just a thought here
Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #253
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed86 View Post
What if Kaboto showed J-Man's Body to madra ?? just a thought here
That wouldn't have startled him as much. The only 2 people Madara has show an affection for is his brother, and Sasuke. He saw Itachi as a rival after a while.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #254
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I still say Sasuke + EMS & Itachi's jutsu's, equals an easy win over Kabuto.
If you would have said Sasuke EMS vs Kabuto without Edo Tensei I would have agreed with you. But Kabuto's Edo Tensei includes Itachi (healthy) lol so Itachi's jutsu wouldn't help Sasuke at all. Not to mention Kabuto has one of the strongest characters portrayed in this manga (Nagato who can now use all his abilities in his original body).

So Kabuto who is now > Orochimaru + MS Itachi (Healthy) who basically has all of Sasuke's jutsu except for the one EMS grants + Rin'negan Nagato (no comment needed here) + Kakuzu + Deidara + Sasori + The Unknown Body that made Madara shit in his pants and maybe others ... ARE ALL WEAKER (TOGETHER) THAN EMS SASUKE ?
BUT I WILL SAY THIS: RIGHT NOW SASUKE STANDS THE BEST CHANCE OF DEFEATING KABUTO'S EDO TENSEI.

OT: I'm glad Kishi had Naruto accept this training with the Kyuubi. And maybe what the elder sage meant by you will meat an octopus and then fight a boy with power in his eyes was that Killer Bee will aid Naruto in the fight/war somehow not necessasrily train him. I hope he trains alone on this one.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 04-07-2010 at 03:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
sickoverdrive (04-20-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #255
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Just want to point out that I'm fully serious about it being Madara's body & the current Madara is Madara's essence inside of a Zetsu clone. No matter who Kabuto brought out there's no reason why Madara would automatically have to join up. Madara has no chose in the matter because Kabuto can potentially pull Madara's soul out of the Zetsu clone & trap it within the edo golem since if my theory is right Madara actually did die when he fought Hashirama. Madara would have to do what ever Kabuto says anyway as Madara doesn't have any say in the matter at all. Join up with Kabuto or refuse & become his edo slave. The body being anyone else would simply be an inconvenience however it wouldn't mean that Madara wouldn't have a say in the matter. If it's Izuna it doesn't change anything, if it's the 1st(he's trapped in deathgod) it wouldn't change anything. Really doubtful that DNA of the Rikkudo Sage was passed down from generation to generation & ultimately ended up in Kabuto's hands. It's also really doubtful that Kabuto found some hidden tomb that contained Rikkudo's corpse as well.

PS: I doubt that Kabuto's mention of surpassing Tobirama & Orochimaru in the use of edo tensi is simply a numbers game. As in it's not about how many summons one could pull off but rather what can be done with the jutsu itself. Lets say Tobirama revived the dead but they maintained their personalities while Orochimaru built upon that by removing the personalities. Kabuto would have taken it a step further by being able to trap a soul that has not yet crossed over. It may also be his plans for Sasuke as well. Let's say Kabuto created an edo golem using Sasuke's DNA & was able to trap Sasuke's spirit inside of the edo golem. Now Kabuto would have the freedom of taking over Sasuke's soulless body without worrying of getting trapped like Orochimaru did. Edo should be classified as a form of Fuuinjutsu(Kinjutsu simply means forbidden jutsu it's not an actual type of ninja ability) since you're calling a spirit from beyond the grave & sealing it inside of a clay golem.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-07-2010 at 04:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Juudaime (04-07-2010)
Closed Thread