490 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #46
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

ive got a feeling that sasuke and kabuto are going to battle a bit, sasuke is going to get cocky and think he get easily beat him and then kabuto owns sasuke quick,

i really wanna see what sasukes ems looks like, narutos "that" jutsu, and what kabutos actual plan is going to be

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"

Old 04-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #47
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

@Jean - Excellent Prediction bro.

Naruto versus Death. Heh. That would be an interesting battle.

Last edited by Sniper; 04-02-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #48
Uchiha_Asmodeus
Mangenkyou Rinnegan

Uchiha_Asmodeus is an unknown quantity at this point

ya that prediction was beast!! i wonder if that will actually happen because that would be freakin amazing to watch and read about

we are men, drawn to act in the
name of revenge, we dream to be "justice". but when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the 1st link in the chains of hatred.

"i will make the world feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to truely know pain!"
Old 04-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #49
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Naruto is getting super super haxxed...
Old 04-02-2010, 05:33 PM   #50
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys. I think Kishi is looking for a good headliner battle to make Madara look like a real legitimate threat since all the villages see him as that and yet so far all we have seen is all talk and dodge. His best way to do that would be a series of battle royales with Madara utterly owning several big timers one after another with ease. That is why my prediction seems a little quick with how fast each of the undead summonings was dispatched. As for naruto vs death, I made that theory based on the fact that the other half of the kyubi is probably sealed away with the grim reaper and I doubt the grim reaper is just gonna give away something as powerful as the other half of the kyubi hence Naruto will have to find some way to force death to give the kyubi which probably will result in a fight most likely.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
uchiha naruto (04-03-2010)
Old 04-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #51
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Something just occurred to me. Apparently Naruto needs this key to completely unlock the fox yet the fox was always trying to get Naruto to release the seal as if he could. So did the fox not understand the seal or is there more than one way to release the seal?
Old 04-03-2010, 01:04 AM   #52
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Think of the fox's chakra as being like a glass of fresh squeezed lemon juice. In its current state, naruto is using a watered down version of the fox's chakra that is only half as potent as that which the fox truly possesses. If naruto wants the full power of the fox's chakra he must get the full potency of the kyubi which is only accessible by having the other half of the fox's chakra. The down side to this though is that the fox's chakra as it is right now is rather dangerous to naruto's health. At 4 tails, naruto already gets severe damage so if the kyubi achieves full power than the damage to naruto will be likely lethal even at lower levels. As for the fox wanting out, its more along the lines of the fox wanting to be back to its full power but it can only do that with naruto's help but if naruto does do that it will cost him his life which the fox knows but does not care about. As for the key allowing the fox out, I think that is meant to refer to the method of transfering the fox to something or someone else since right now the seal blocks such methods but with the key this is now made possible to safely without risk to the jinchuriki. This is of course partly theory on my part but if the kyubi seal is anything like any of the others than its obviously possible to transfer the bijuu from host to another without costing the host its life if a proper key is had unlike gedo maza which rips the bijuu out costing the jinchuriki his or her life.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
killerrabbit9 (04-03-2010)
Old 04-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #53
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Kabuchimaru: I have revive them and now......

Itachi: Hei I cant see a thing!!!

Deidara: Seems someone pluck your eyes out.

Kakuzu: Fuck. Those hell demons owe me money. Where the hell am I?

Sasori: Ok. Whose the smart ass that ressurect me. I just gonna have a grandma and grandkid talk.

Pain: Hei, those sticks are gone.

Kabuchimaru: I Kabuto have ressurect......

Pain: Dude, what wrong with your skin? You got skin cancer or something?

Kabuchimaru: What?

Kakuzu: You bring me back just when I'm about to win a lot of cash.!!! You got a death wish or something?

Deidara: I'm gonna blow you up like an art

Sasori: Preserve as a barbie.

Deidara: Art is.....

Itachi: Shut up both you.

Kabuchimaru: Respect my authority!!!!!!!!

Pain: Sasori.

Sasori: My pleasure.

Kabuchimaru: Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: I better leave before I'm next.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (04-03-2010)
Old 04-03-2010, 03:05 AM   #54
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
490: Madara vs Kabuto

Madara looks at the undead versions of his former akatsuki underlings and then looks at Kabuto.

Madara: "You have progressed well in learning such a technique but unlike your predecessors who were able to use it to bring back those they chose to with a full measure of life, you have done nothing more than raise the dead that should have best been left buried."
Kabuto: "You try my patience Madara. Is it a deal or shall I kill you right now?"
Madara: "I would be a fool to accept an alliance with you. I think I shall kill you myself right here right now and display your corpse as a warning to those who would betray akatsuki."

Madara attacks Nagato with amaterasu. Nagato explodes to pieces as the flames disentigrate his body. Deidera tosses several clay bombs that turn into spiders and run towards Madara. Madara easily dodges the spiders and vanishes into the ground.

Kabuto: "Spread out and find him! Do not let him get away!"

Madara's head pops up and sucks up the body of sasori. Deidera sends the spiders towards Madara who quickly vanishes under the ground.

Kabuto: "Kakazu force him out of the ground. Itachi catch him in a genjutsu the second you can get him in eye contact."

Kakazu shoots dozens of veins into the ground when suddenly Madara appears right next to Kakazu. Deidera sends the spiders which jump into the air towards Madara. Madara teleports in the body of Sasori which he uses as a shield along with kakazu to absorb the blast from the flying incoming spider bombs. Madara then sinks into the ground again as the blast clears revealing the dismembered remains of Sasori and Kakazu. Deidera creates several birds bombs that fly up high into the air and fly in circles around the area. Madara teleports behind Itachi as the last bird flies up high in the air to join the others. The birds stop flying flying and head towards Madara.

Madara thinking: "Im sorry old friend but I have no other choice."

Madara slams his fist hard into the back of Itachi cracking his spine as Itachi attempts to turn around to face Madara. One by one the birds fly in as they barely miss Madara and explode destroying Itachi's body. Deidera then tries to throw one last explosive clay at Madara but Madara instantly hits Deidera with amaterasu causing him to explode as his clay bomb ignites. Madara turns to face Kabuto who just stands there smiling at him.

Madara: "If your best strategy is to throw several weakened versions of my own defeated allies who's weaknesses I know well than you are better off to accept death right now."

Kabuto: "Actually that was just a warm up. A small taste compared to what I have at my disposal to kill you. Let's see how you feel now about facing those whom your allies faught so hard to capture."

Kabuto activates Edo Tensei and out of the ground appear several coffins. The coffins open to reveal the jinchuriki that had been captured in the past. Madara has a shocked look on his face as he recognizes the faces of several of the jinchuriki.

Naruto is looking over the scroll when the Elder Sage toad clears his throat.

Elder Sage Toad: "Before you consider using that scroll I must give you a warning to the final part of what I have seen in your future that also is concerning that scroll. The Fourth when he created that seal made a deal that now you must agree to break. That is why in the final part of my vision I have seen a dark figure I have known well and it is him you will have to face one day if you wish to regain the full power of the kyubi. One day you will face death and only by defeating him will you be able to gain the full power that you seek."

Naruto: "But how can I defeat something like death?"
Elder Sage Toad thinking: "I really hope you prove the prophecy I have seen wrong naruto."

Naruto has a terrified look on his face as we see the Elder Sage Toad flash back to an image of death with its arms outstreatched towards a fallen Naruto laying in a pool of blood.

491: Masters of Fate

its a beauty mate...no doubt...kishi cud actually pick it up and make a chapter out of it...but i think the last part aboutfacing death is a bit cranked up...the rest is AWESOME!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 07:57 AM   #55
frankfreddy
Genin

frankfreddy is an unknown quantity at this point

predictions

Naruto 490 – Key of Forbidden Jutsu by: Buttjee

Marlboro (04-03-2010)
Old 04-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #56
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I appreciate the effort at providing us with predictions from other sites but you should have something else to post as well... Something original.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #57
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

^No man,let her do her own thing

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #58
arctic_knight
Academy Student

arctic_knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Something just occurred to me. Apparently Naruto needs this key to completely unlock the fox yet the fox was always trying to get Naruto to release the seal as if he could. So did the fox not understand the seal or is there more than one way to release the seal?
with the key naruto received he should be able to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox without lossing control, if naruto were just give control over the fox, the fox would be in control and naruto would just be along for the ride.

since the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox is the strongest out of all the tailed beasts, there is probably little chance that anyone could gain control of it (even Killer Bee if he was it's host) on their own or try to reason with it. which is probably why minato left the scroll behind, so it could help naruto tame the fox and make it its beotch.

Note: this is just a theory, no more stupid or illogical than anyone else’s
Old 04-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #59
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

It's almost certain Kabuto is bluffing to get in Madara's good grace to only backstab him later. I mean, why else would he be leaving evidence behind, most likely knowing he is being tracked, other than revealing the Akatsuki hideout to Konoha's trackers?

Hell yeah.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #60
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharoth View Post
It's almost certain Kabuto is bluffing to get in Madara's good grace to only backstab him later. I mean, why else would he be leaving evidence behind, most likely knowing he is being tracked, other than revealing the Akatsuki hideout to Konoha's trackers?
Exacly what I was thinking. Kabutoros probably trying to sabatoge madara while fufilling his own goals of Immortality. Lets say hes trying to allow konaha to find akatsukis hideout so they can come, break gedo mazo and release the bijuu so madaras fucked. All while trying to get close enough to sasuke to gain his EMS and become truely Immortal just as Oro wanted.

And yea thats gotta to of been oros end game IMO. Why else did Oro need to kill itachi even after gaining sasukes body. Cleary working with danzou Oro found out about the true Immortality of the EMS and wanted it IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Closed Thread