The truth of Rikudous Legacy - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 03:03 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
The truth of Rikudous Legacy

Ive mentioned it before in the "just a thought" thread, but Im just going to take it full scale....

We were told Rikudou gave had two sons to which he passed on his power...

The Elder born with the sages eyes and spiritual energy and the youngest with the sages physical energy and powerful body...http://www.mangareader.net/93-31099-...apter-462.html

And by Implication, the Rinnegan evolved into the sharingan.... However, that cant be the case!!!

While the elder son did inherit son eyes, it wasnt the sages..(look 51 seconds in at the elder sons eyes.. they it isnt the RG, but a pattern matching Tobi last mask shape..."no this isnt a anime screw up", the manga panel was just too small and low quality to tell the difference)
LOOK!51 seconds in....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu0SgHFCs4U

The elder son didnt in fact inherit the RG as believed so there was no evolution... The eyes became the SG due to the juubis Yin/Dark as well as RS's being split into that single being...

and the RG is most likely a mutation in which the yang/Light chakra from the sage and the juubi manifest in the eyes and become the RG...

Yes, Im Implying that the elder and youngest sons are just in fact the Sage! I believe he used Izanagis true power to split himself and the beasts and this depiction of the juubi Implies it as well.... The was no birth by Biological means through mating with a female... The brothers are the sages two halves taken apart by Izanagi to keep the power of Izanagi out of the wrong hands IMO...

We see a bijuu with the power of the RG and SGhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html
..., but the sage only used the RG and the uchiha can only use the SG...
why....

Ive already answered! The Juubi has a yin and yang... The RG comes from the yang/light half that give life and enegy.... giving life to dreams and illusions...

while the SG come from the Yin/dark that can use spiritual power to create form and shape from nothingness (which can be responsible for genjutsu), half of the juubi...

And just as RS, naruto now wields only the yang half of his bijuu and he also is granted this formhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-53820-...apter-499.html

RS formhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html

Im sure the biggest question Im going to be asked is "why did the sage split himself as well as the bijuu"...

Simply put, the sage is the only being compatible with the juubi and its power... So in order to keep the use of the juubi which grants God power to create and destroy w/e one pleases... the sage split himself so no descendants could be capable of using the full juubi, only its pieces.... thus never allowing the god power of true izanagi to fall into the wrong hands like madaras or kabutos...

Clearly thats why tobi is after the RS body and full being as well as the juubi.... because a RS body is the only way to control that massive power since its in the genetics of RS himself.... which is how any of his ancestors can control bijuu power through will like uchiha, senju, shinning ninja from cloud, yagura, KB.. ect ect...

This can also explain the dogma of the uchiha.....http://www.mangareader.net/93-31099-...apter-462.html
which is also spoken of by itachi as wellhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-391-14...apter-386.html
(note: already have a new theory about the EMS due to this new info...
Clearly about the completion of the sage generically through gaining a second pair of MS powers to fill in the extra half... However, there must be one good and one evil in order to truly achieve this IMO.. I get on it..

why RS's halves always are attracted to each other to battle.... Opposites attract and its only natural the two halves are trying to recombine and battle is the closest to that beyond genetics and Izanagis itself.... The uchiha and senjus Fate and destiny is to fight until they are all gone or whole again IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jafar3001 (04-03-2011), jericho Uzimaki (04-04-2011), thegodfather2450 (04-03-2011), Tmoore (04-03-2011)

Old 04-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The truth of Rikudous Legacy

Hummm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
While the elder son did inherit son eyes, it wasnt the sages..(look 51 seconds in at the elder sons eyes.. they it isnt the RG, but a pattern matching Tobi last mask shape..."no this isnt a anime screw up", the manga panel was just too small and low quality to tell the difference)
LOOK!51 seconds in....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu0SgHFCs4U

The elder son didnt in fact inherit the RG as believed
Actually, no one believed it was the RG because it was very clear in the manga as well. So this epiphany is kind of late. September of 2009--> April 2011 kind of late.

Quote:
so there was no evolution...
Hello, creationism!

Quote:
Yes, Im Implying that the elder and youngest sons are just in fact the Sage! I believe he used Izanagis true power to split himself and the beasts and this depiction of the juubi Implies it as well.... The was no birth by Biological means through mating with a female... The brothers are the sages two halves taken apart by Izanagi to keep the power of Izanagi out of the wrong hands IMO...
If that's so, why did the halves fight each other? That seems kind of retarded from the Rikudou Sennin. I think I'll leave this one to Occam's Razor and say there was a female and the brothers are indeed sons of the Rikudou, not him going to a conveniently memory-erasing mitosis.

Quote:
why RS's halves always are attracted to each other to battle.... Opposites attract and its only natural the two halves are trying to recombine and battle is the closest to that beyond genetics and Izanagis itself.... The uchiha and senjus Fate and destiny is to fight until they are all gone or whole again IMO...
Screw Abel & Cain symbolism, I have a theory!!! But you have a point on the bolded, this manga reeks so much of SasuNaru it's basically canon.

This theory isn't bad, but again, do more proper research and think of the whole plot when presenting a point.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-03-2011), kael03 (04-03-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-03-2011)
Old 04-03-2011, 05:53 AM   #3
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I guess its an alright theory, but I mean, does it really matter anyway?
Old 04-03-2011, 06:10 AM   #4
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

I think it's an interesting theory, but personally I would prefer it if rikudos sons were just normal sons and not created solely by him. I think that would make rikudo overpowered and it somehow doesn't seem natural. But it is an interesting line of thinking.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #5
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, however I stopped reading after you included anime in your post

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-03-2011), kael03 (04-03-2011)
Old 04-03-2011, 09:05 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Not bad. This RS might have been very powerful to be able to create humans, and Life as that.

Me also got a theory, those two sons were just his disciples (not biologically or izanagilly related) that the RS divided his powers to. Too farfetched.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Old 04-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

This thread isn't really relevant to anything. I just skimmed the thread but I just gotta ask wasn't the RS shown on his death bed with his two sons? If the RS did in fact split himself in two then how could he continue to exist while his two sons are alive? How could the RS choose a successor if by the time the sons emerged the RS would no longer exist? How is it that these two boys grew personalities through life experience which ultimitely was the deciding factor of who would become the new "King"?

See what I did there?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-03-2011), kael03 (04-03-2011), Numinous (04-03-2011), platinumrug (04-03-2011)
Old 04-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #8
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

^ Memory-erasing mitosis and astral projections explain everything! We're just too blind to the obvious because we're haterz!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-03-2011), kael03 (04-03-2011), platinumrug (04-03-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-03-2011), Tmoore (04-03-2011), Vengeance (04-03-2011)
Old 04-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
^ Memory-erasing mitosis and astral projections explain everything! We're just too blind to the obvious because we're haterz!!!
LMAO ether way it's something that doesn't even matter to begin with since Rikkudo Gaiden most likely will never happen.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Hummm...

Actually, no one believed it was the RG because it was very clear in the manga as well. So this epiphany is kind of late. September of 2009--> April 2011 kind of late.
Seriously? Whos this "No one"??? U need to post some evidence of ur claim cause personally I never a saw a discussion about the elder sons eyes or theyre difference....

and no u cant really tell until now that the anime gave a clear pic...

Quote:
Hello, creationism!
Give it up!!! Ive provided enough Evidence as to to why the RS would split and Izanagi is already cannon capable of doing it....

Quote:
If that's so, why did the halves fight each other? That seems kind of retarded from the Rikudou Sennin. I think I'll leave this one to Occam's Razor and say there was a female and the brothers are indeed sons of the Rikudou, not him going to a conveniently memory-erasing mitosis.
U just proved u didnt even read the end of my theory because I had that answered as well...

And no, a female has yet to play a role in a fight in this manga so far so ur way off dude....

As I said before, the halves fight because they are attracted to each other as opposites and by fighting, they are as close as becoming hole again as possible without genetics and Izanagi...

It makes perfect sense to all the fighting! To halves are destined to clash in order to try and reunite until theyre both gone or reunite...

Quote:
Screw Abel & Cain symbolism, I have a theory!!! But you have a point on the bolded, this manga reeks so much of SasuNaru it's basically canon.

This theory isn't bad, but again, do more proper research and think of the whole plot when presenting a point.
What do u mean? I have though of the entire plot...

and I waited until there was sufficient evidence to show the plausibility of this theory. And the theory explains the chain of hate, what really happened with the sage and his sons while also debunked the use of the doujutsu through the juubi... what more do ya want.. Explain please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I gave you the benefit of the doubt, however I stopped reading after you included anime in your post
I explained I didnt have a good enough quality panel of to present in order to show my finding... Ive known about the swirling lines of the elder for a while now since I saw it blown up on another sight about six months ago...

I just needed the anime to show what I couldnt, but is canon (which I made clear) so all u did was prove u didnt read the theory, just skimed otherwise u wouldve known....

@Vengence:

True kishi showed RS by two men and called them sons through Tobis story, but also claimed the eldest received the sages eyes which he didnt so how credible is that panel when the dialog is contradicting itself in this here tobi story??

Point being its a tobi story and I shot down part of it by providing the proof the eldest didnt receive the sage s eyes, but something else...

And also, biggest question....
How in the hell and how likely is it that the two men would got just half of the sage abilities so perfectly through birth.. His sons shouldve taken on all or most of the sages abilities and strengths instead of receiving perfectly half....

Makes no sense without tampering for the sage to actually have his powers split in half.. one gaining his spiritual energy for giving form and shape to nothingness (Yin/dark chakra)
and the other receiving his powerful physical energy which comes from yang/light chakra which can give life to dreams and illusions... (u know the story) Both the two parts of Izanagi, perfectly... I call tampering through Izanagi since RS had the ability

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 04-03-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LMAO ether way it's something that doesn't even matter to begin with since Rikkudo Gaiden most likely will never happen.
It means everything! It means the RS's true power wont be resurrected through genetics due to the fact his power wasnt split through genetics, but Izanagi nin/genjutsu using the juubis power that had become his own...

Meaning the juubi cannot be used as a weapon by becoming its jink because RS is the only one and without him it wont work is my point...

Again, dont judge a theory u just skim through geez... Thats like skiming through a story and saying it wasnt good.. How would ya know if ya didnt even read the entire thing???

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
Numinous

Quote:
Seriously? Whos this "No one"??? U need to post some evidence of ur claim cause personally I never a saw a discussion about the elder sons eyes or theyre difference....
Hummm, I'm pretty sure I even made a joke about his eyes being very similar to the Al Bhed's. Sorry, but you're late on the party here. The elder son not having the Rinnegan KNOWN since September 2009, if you only caught it this month then you are oblivious.

Quote:
and no u cant really tell until now that the anime gave a clear pic...
@ bolded. Buy some glasses, Mr. Magoo. Although it's kind of blurry, the spiral pattern is very noticeable in the manga. Again, don't act like it's something new.

Quote:
Give it up!!! Ive provided enough Evidence as to to why the RS would split and Izanagi is already cannon capable of doing it....
Except the Sharingan can be an evolutionary product of the Rinnegan. Dominant/recessive genes would explain it better than your washed-up justification.

Quote:
U just proved u didnt even read the end of my theory because I had that answered as well...
Yes, but badly. The Rikudou Sennin was ALIVE at the time of the two sons, and if the two sons were in any case halves of the Rikudou Sennin, they'd KNOW such, therefore the struggle wouldn't exist. Your explanation is fine and dandy for later generations, but not for the first few.

Quote:
And no, a female has yet to play a role in a fight in this manga so far so ur way off dude....
Misogyny ahoy!
Quote:
What do u mean? I have though of the entire plot...
Except you completely forgot RS on his deathbed WITH the sons. See, you fail.

Quote:
and I waited until there was sufficient evidence to show the plausibility of this theory.
You presented NOTHING new for the probability. Unless you think you being a blind mole counts.

Quote:
And the theory explains the chain of hate,
Abel & Cain explains it much better,

Quote:
what more do ya want.. Explain please...
Logic and coherency.
Quote:
I explained I didnt have a good enough quality panel of to present in order to show my finding...
Again, get some glasses.
Quote:
Ive known about the swirling lines of the elder for a while now since I saw it blown up on another sight about six months ago...
Sight? Oh, you mean site... and why didn't you this by then? You'd be only 1 year late instead on 1 and an half.

Quote:
I just needed the anime to show what I couldnt,
I showed you with a quick 5 minute search. If you can't spend so little time for something so easy, you don't deserve to be a theorycrafter of any kind.

Quote:
but is canon (which I made clear) so all u did was prove u didnt read the theory,
Yes I did, and I said it wasn't bad. Just a few details are plain out stupid.

Quote:
just skimed otherwise u wouldve known....
My name's not KYF, you know...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-03-2011), kael03 (04-03-2011)
Old 04-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
@Vengence:

True kishi showed RS by two men and called them sons through Tobis story, but also claimed the eldest received the sages eyes which he didnt so how credible is that panel when the dialog is contradicting itself in this here tobi story??
Actually he did receive the Sages eye power which is why he was granted with the gift of a dojutsu. In order for Rinnegan to be achieved one must have both the power of the eyes & the power of the body.

Quote:
Point being its a tobi story and I shot down part of it by providing the proof the eldest didnt receive the sage s eyes, but something else...
But he did receive the power of the eyes. The manga states it as such.

Quote:
And also, biggest question....
How in the hell and how likely is it that the two men would got just half of the sage abilities so perfectly through birth.. His sons shouldve taken on all or most of the sages abilities and strengths instead of receiving perfectly half....
Wouldn't they be twins if they were created at the same time? I mean really now how is there an eldest in a situation where he splits himself in two? Really though the answer is fairly simple. Rikkudo simply did not pass down all of his abilities to each child when they were conceived.

Quote:
Makes no sense without tampering for the sage to actually have his powers split in half.. one gaining his spiritual energy for giving form and shape to nothingness (Yin/dark chakra)
and the other receiving his powerful physical energy which comes from yang/light chakra which can give life to dreams and illusions... (u know the story) Both the two parts of Izanagi, perfectly... I call tampering through Izanagi since RS had the ability
Actually it makes perfect sense if you consider the idea that they were actually conceived by natural methods(Boy meets girl, boy fucks girl, girl gets pregnant). Lets use Greek mythology as an example. When Demigods (Half Human Half God) are born they normally don't possess the full powers of a god. Same rule applies with the Rikkudo since his concubine was most likely a normal human female.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-03-2011 at 03:45 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-03-2011), kael03 (04-03-2011), Numinous (04-03-2011), platinumrug (04-03-2011)
Old 04-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #14
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I like the rest, but even the manga says that they were born with their powers. They passed on their dominant genes that they were born with. But i have had and seen more than a few debates with people that claimed the elder son was born with the Rinnegan. I knew I saw something in those eyes and I knew it wasnt the Rinnegan but it says they were born like that.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 04-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

[QUOTE=Numinous;1942184]
Quote:
Hummm, I'm pretty sure I even made a joke about his eyes being very similar to the Al Bhed's. Sorry, but you're late on the party here. The elder son not having the Rinnegan KNOWN since September 2009, if you only caught it this month then you are oblivious.
Yea, because U never mentioned a damn thing about it till now because u knew the whole time... Meanwhile I found out about 6 months ago, but only because someone posted a clearer super sized enhanced version of the panel.. which is why I called out the Dizzygan lol... Becuase characters that get dizzy show the same eye pattern... I made fun of it, but had no way to show the full detail of the elders eyes and u didnt either so quit BSing....

Quote:
@ bolded. Buy some glasses, Mr. Magoo. Although it's kind of blurry, the spiral pattern is very noticeable in the manga. Again, don't act like it's something new.
Ur so full of crap its coming out ur ears numi... U cant show any evidence of ur foreknowledge of this before the anime or the posting of this thread so quit trying to sound like u knew the whole time because u clearly didnt.... Otherwise u wouldve mentioned the contradiction that he didnt get the sages eyes since all u do is find contradictions lol...

Quote:
Except the Sharingan can be an evolutionary product of the Rinnegan. Dominant/recessive genes would explain it better than your washed-up justification.
No it wouldnt!!! The SG and RG are two differerent kinds of power as shown here on the juubihttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page014.html

The SG creates Illusion and has control over Time, space and even reality at its best.. that power is obviously that of Yin chakra... the drak half that helps create the real Izanagi giving shape and form to nothingness... aka.. a genjutsu buddy!

And the RG is a power that has high physical evergy (nagatos chakra level) and is able to only use ninjutsu, but among those ninjutsu is the ability to give life through life energy (this is pure life energy by the way, aka yang chakra since its able to give life to something dead as the description follows)http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page003.html

So, the SG has the power over yang chakra which allows for Illusions, giving shape and form to things and even power over T/S....

while the RG gives power of Yang chakra which gives physical energy and can give life to anything, even an illusion... but isnt capable of using Illusion which was made obvious by nagato Non use of genjutsu...

And thats how the manga shows ur wrong as usual... Ur ability to read this manga an deduce/comprehend it id rather lacking IMO... Probably due to ur disapproval of the manga which wont allow u to Honestly perceive the manga and what its trying to show...

Quote:
Yes, but badly. The Rikudou Sennin was ALIVE at the time of the two sons, and if the two sons were in any case halves of the Rikudou Sennin, they'd KNOW such, therefore the struggle wouldn't exist. Your explanation is fine and dandy for later generations, but not for the first few.
Again u claim Im wrong, but have no means to back up ur claim... Yes the manga shows the sage in the Room with two men supposed to be his boys, but the manga also said that the eldest gained the sages eyes which was a contradiction... and the fact that the two PERFECTLY gained a half of the sages powers which break down logically by the manga one with yin and one with yang chakra of the sage, but most likely the receiving of the juubis yin and yang powers as well since they would become one over time..

Explain how the boys perfectly gained the sages halves through mere birth??

Quote:
Misogyny ahoy!
Except you completely forgot RS on his deathbed WITH the sons. See, you fail.
See u fail to notice its credibility is shot once the contradiction of the sages eyes was mention meaning tobi wasnt being completely honest... Lol, I already shot this down, is this seriously all u have because veng brought it up?

Quote:
You presented NOTHING new for the probability. Unless you think you being a blind mole counts.

Abel & Cain explains it much better,
Now thats Projection!!! Ur clearly blinded to see anything I write due to some vague notion of a rival and thus set out to challenge and prove everything I do wrong lol....

and it would make since without the existence of Izanagi and the fact it started with the sages halves...

Quote:
Logic and coherency.
Again, get some glasses.
Sight? Oh, you mean site... and why didn't you this by then? You'd be only 1 year late instead on 1 and an half.

I showed you with a quick 5 minute search. If you can't spend so little time for something so easy, you don't deserve to be a theorycrafter of any kind.
Yea, ur full of shit and have no proof of ur claim!!! Just pretentious as usual!!

And no u didnt show me nothing pertaining to ur foreknowledge of the elders eyes not being like the sages...

Quote:
Yes I did, and I said it wasn't bad. Just a few details are plain out stupid.

My name's not KYF, you know...
Again u didnt explain because obviously u dont know what ur talking about as usual.. Just making claims wihtout anything to back them, then insult me to try and cover for ur lack of..... Pathetic!!!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Closed Thread