Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #46
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

the more i read the theories the more i think it's

Madara's body and Tobi is a Zetsu clone or someone else entirely

or

it's a character we haven't "officially met" (RS or someone new).

the second is leading in my opinion. "you mad-man" or whatever Tobi said leads me to believe that it's someone beyond even Uchiha Madara's evil aptitude. If Tobi isn't Madara and that's who is in the coffin then i think Tobi's statement would've been "Fuck...Busted" or something to that effect.
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #47
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
MICHEAL fucking JACKSON in the damn coffin...

if its not madara, its prob someone that is going to ruin madara's plans...
STFU with the rikkoudo sennin thing already, how fucking long has it been since he lived, if it was that sennin guy, kabuto would probably need a funeral jar instead of a cuffin becuase it's been that fucking long....

@Vars go read the hokage-orochimaru chapters again, then you'll figure out what happen to the 1st body
Remember that Orochimaru just pulled the 1st and 2nd's spirits into sacrifices from nowhere because his chakra level was that high, and his technique was that good. Kabuto was good enough to do the same thing with the Akatsuki shinobi, and also the mystery coffin. The third coffin in Oros Edo Tensei produced a casket that containe Minato. If Minato can be used in Oro's, Ridoku is a possibility for Kabutos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Izuna.....
Possibly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I have two thoughts:

A) Madara - for reasons already discussed at length. The only knock against this is how on earth Orochimaru or Kabuto got any DNA for this. Orochimaru being a part of Akatsuki could have already collected from the other members, but when and where do you get Madara's DNA? It will be interesting to read that explanation.

B) One of the kages. This is an intriguing possibility because it means Madara is actually still in control of one of the ninja nations - they just don't know it yet. This would be a huge advantage for Madara in the war and if Madara were to oppose Kabuto, he'd lose a lot of power. Most likely case is the Mizukage because that's the seat Madara once held.

Both could be likely, but I'm leaning towards B ever so slightly in the "makes more sense". Of course, this manga doesn't have to make sense - we've seen that. But I still don't know why Kabuto telling everyone "Madara isn't Madara" would make any difference. No one likes Kabuto either and are likely to dismiss him. And, even if they do believe him, Tobi is still the driving force behind the war, has seven of the tailed beasts and a thorn in everyone's side. It wouldn't change the war outlook a stitch. Many are still in doubt that it truly is Madara anyway.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, let me help. Theres no DNA requirement to use Edo Tensei, thats a FALSE assumption, its up to the users chakra level, and his ability with the jutsu. And since Oro summoned, the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Hokages, and he had the ability to simply rip these spirits from whereever they were and place them into sacrifices under Oro's control, Kabuto has supposedly 'mastered' the jutsu, so with Oro's body mixed with his, his chakra level and ability is of course 'S' Class.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-09-2010)
Old 04-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #48
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

So Orochimaru the king of DNA expirements didn't use DNA for Edo? His lab at the leaf was chock full of DNA. Where do you Yamamoto came from. I find that hard to believe unless u can prove it with panels.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #49
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Fair enough. But I think you used too many wrongs. The problems you solve by saying no to DNA now become even more apparent to the whereabouts of Madara's "soul". Basically, if nearly nothing is known about his death, how do you find the soul? Or is this a case of such souls not being linked to the real world and you just need to do some sort of seance?

Edit: I will add, I made the assumption due to all the experiments that Orochimaru did and the fact that Kabuto is a genius medical ninja. I assumed you needed something of the body to link with the soul, at least DNA, the essence of what people are.

Last edited by ACt; 04-09-2010 at 10:25 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #50
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

DNA has nothing to do with it.

You kill the number of people you plan to resurrect, make up their bodies with ash and dirt to resemble the resurrected. The bodies can then been drawn forth through a portal. When the caskets open, their souls are restored. The user can strip their free will using a special tag, restoring the body's appearance. Afterward, they can only die if the soul is removed. No physical wounds will work.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 04-10-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (04-10-2010), NeoKakarott023 (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #51
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Thats why the Third forever fucked up 1st/2nd Hokage with the Soul Reaper technique. He couldn't do anything against them.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #52
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well whoevers in the coffin must be Tobis true idenity judging by kabuoros comment of "dont worry, I havent told anyone".

And im not sure, but doesnt the user have to use earth from the golems grave to make a body to bring back the soul? That would mean kabuoro found madaras grave which he tried to hide very well judging by his "how did u get that" comment.

IDK, but it just has to be madara which would not only prove tobi isnt him, but we would finally get to see how he fights and try to understand how in the hell he couldve lost ot the Home depot kage, but bested a far greater kage Minato as a shell of his former self.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:20 AM   #53
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I really don't want it to be the real Madara in the coffin. I like Tobi as Madara, but they seem to have completely different personalities.

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 04-10-2010, 06:56 AM   #54
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I just don't even understand the Madara's Body theory, he's not a ghost. I could post panels but there are at least a dozen times since his introduction into the manga as Tobi, of Madara blocking attacks from real shinobi, and also attacking real shinobi. How could he do this without a body. Unless what you guys are saying is that Madara somehow transferred his spirit into another body. That dosen't work out too well for me because Tobi/Madara has been in this body for a long time. Oro's technique for immortality was near perfect but, he HAD to transfer bodies after a period of time, and that was with Kabuto's help and drugs. To think that Madara lost to the 1st, he transferred his body to someone else, and has been living within that body for ions dosen't make a lot of sense to me. Someone said that Madara's actually dead, and his brother is fronting as him. That would be an odd twist that makes sense as well.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #55
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

- Rin - that would make the Tobi = Obito theory more valid
- Kushina - that would make the Tobi = Minato theory more valid
- Kakashi's Dad - It's Kakashi's year, he gotta have an epic battle this year.
- Madara himself -Tobi would be someone else.
- RS - But why would Kabuto need Sasuke then?
- Sarutobi Hiruzen - Konohamaru's dad must be Tobi then.

srsly, inside the coffin, is Madara's Momma.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #56
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Neo the Zetsu body technique lets a "soul" somewhat be in the body. That's why Kisame played off his death by using a Zetsu body. People are saying Tobi is a Zetsu body because when he lost his arm it regenerated with a white liquid such as Zetsu. (It would also explain Tobi's dependency on Zetsu). Poolangya I couldn't see any minor characters making Tobi flinch and call Kabuto a madman. Kabuto also wouldn't reply with "Dont worry, I haven't told a soul."

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 04-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #57
masashi kishimoto
Academy Student

masashi kishimoto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
the more i read the theories the more i think it's

Madara's body and Tobi is a Zetsu clone or someone else entirely

or

it's a character we haven't "officially met" (RS or someone new).

the second is leading in my opinion. "you mad-man" or whatever Tobi said leads me to believe that it's someone beyond even Uchiha Madara's evil aptitude. If Tobi isn't Madara and that's who is in the coffin then i think Tobi's statement would've been "Fuck...Busted" or something to that effect.
i..no..want...spoil...manga...for..my... fan...but...u...write....tobi...is...no. ..madara...
he...be...madara's...soul...,...madara.. get...destroy..in...battle...and...zetsu ...save...him
since....his...soul...not...in...body... edotense...can...summon...his...soul..in to...the....fake...body
masashi kishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #58
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by masashi kishimoto View Post
i..no..want...spoil...manga...for..my... fan...but...u...write....tobi...is...no. ..madara...
he...be...madara's...soul...,...madara.. get...destroy..in...battle...and...zetsu ...save...him
since....his...soul...not...in...body... edotense...can...summon...his...soul..in to...the....fake...body
Dude you are not funny. you are like the "Sherminator" from the "American Pie" movies. Difference being, he gets laid by a hot bitch in the end of movie 2 and you will never have that happen.

PLEASE DISAPPEAR!!!
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEWbii For This Useful Post:
01purple (04-10-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (04-11-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #59
SNOF!
Missing-Nin

SNOF! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by masashi kishimoto View Post
...this guys a fail. i think its sasuke...and if its not sasuke that confirms tobis obito, and all u anti-tobito-theory fails will have to walow in your ignorance...ahhh vengeance tastes quite excellent....this...this must be how sasuke feels :')
SNOF! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:09 AM   #60
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

Megaboss is in the coffin.

Actually. It could be anyone. A character kishi hasn't mentioned yet could be in there too..

Last edited by Sniper; 04-11-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote